Author Topic: Marco Luis - Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany  (Read 3203 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Marco Luis - Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany
« on: April 17, 2024, 07:14:09 AM »
Marco Luis, aka Monster, ‘most shredded bodybuilder ever,’ dead at 46

Last Sunday. Died during a competition from what i understood.

His name was Marco Luís aka "monstro".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Portuguese bodybuilder dies in Köln, Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 07:22:21 AM »
Professionalmuscle mentioned him just now, used to post there and was *extreme*

"5 grams" and everything and anything else.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 07:23:18 AM »
Can't find anything on this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 07:28:42 AM »

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/monstro-marco-luis-rip.181087/

But if all the drugs are fake and watered down test at best, and bought out of the trunk of a car after being brewed from fake Chinese raw materials in some guys bathtub AS YOU CONSTANTLY KEEP SAYING, maybe his demise had nothing to do with drugs... what do you think?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 07:56:54 AM »

I could post some links, but they are all in portuguese.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 08:02:45 AM »

Last Sunday. Died during a competition from what i understood.

His name was Marco Luís "monstro".

He seized up at FIBO... Not sure if he was competing. He's been posting his outrageous drug-stacks for a long time online.
(Never going off). It wasn't a surprise to most when they heard he dropped.

The guy lived (and died) bodybuilding.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 08:13:10 AM »
Looks like a retard.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 08:33:37 AM »
Let's not blame the steroids guys.

But was he vaccinated?  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 08:33:54 AM »
Big "Bat Boy" energy from that pic -

RIP.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 08:37:26 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 08:46:34 AM »
swollen ankles and feet from failing heart I'm guessing. Since he died suddenly.

failing kidneys is a dragged out death.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 08:49:19 AM »
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/monstro-marco-luis-rip.181087/

But if all the drugs are fake and watered down test at best, and bought out of the trunk of a car after being brewed from fake Chinese raw materials in some guys bathtub AS YOU CONSTANTLY KEEP SAYING, maybe his demise had nothing to do with drugs... what do you think?

What I think is that you think illogically. Obviously he was on a ton of steroids and other drugs. What I'm saying is when steroids were produced in legitimate US pharmaceutical factories like CIBA, the stuff was legit and powerful. Now you don't know what you are getting from the trunk of a car at your gym. Looks legit because there is big money to be made. I will say it again. In the 60's,70's and part of the 80's, Dianabol, Anadrol 50 and Anavar were powerful.  Guys say they are using dianabol in ridiculous quantities now thinking it's the same stuff made by CIBA when it's junk in potency. I get it. You're a fan of taking drugs to look good walking around impressing the clueless and digs to your life style hurts your ego.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2024, 08:59:41 AM »
Big "Bat Boy" energy from that pic -

RIP.

this is what he gets for his trouble lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 09:11:25 AM »
Eggs kill.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2024, 09:42:03 AM »
What I think is that you think illogically. Obviously he was on a ton of steroids and other drugs. What I'm saying is when steroids were produced in legitimate US pharmaceutical factories like CIBA, the stuff was legit and powerful. Now you don't know what you are getting from the trunk of a car at your gym. Looks legit because there is big money to be made. I will say it again. In the 60's,70's and part of the 80's, Dianabol, Anadrol 50 and Anavar were powerful.  Guys say they are using dianabol in ridiculous quantities now thinking it's the same stuff made by CIBA when it's junk in potency. I get it. You're a fan of taking drugs to look good walking around impressing the clueless and digs to your life style hurts your ego.

The simple problem with what you're saying is that you have zero substantive basis for what you're saying. You are simply supposing things, wrongly.

These are facts:

- Real steroids are made in countries like China.

- They are dirt cheap to produce.

- Quality has been assessed by customs and government labs in the west, such as the US and Europe.

- Quality testing is accessible to even the the end consumer.

- Quality is constantly checked by dealers and distributors as well as some end consumers. This is demanded by the market currently.

- Drug testing orgs like WADA are constantly exerting political pressure on countries manufacturing PEDs because all athletes use these same labs to produce their PEDs and you can also simply order *custom synthesis* of any PED that's never even been on the market if you simply have the chemical formula. All these "SARMs" have never been sold anywhere as drugs but they are popping up on drug tests by WADA et al.

- In many cases underground PEDs are actually overdosed, simply because the raw material costs nothing (the cost for an underground lab is in procuring the drug and getting it through customs) and because every lab wants to have the most "potent" products. Some growth hormone products, which is notoriously expensive and hard to produce, have been shown to sometimes contain, for example, 15 units per vial instead of the advertised 10 units.

Now, where you have a point is in that you lack several quality control steps where "mistakes" with compounds can occur and where some shady outfits may move some expensive compound they switched to a cheaper one. None of this means there is no access to real, pure chemical raw materials, how hard is this for you to comprehend? If I order a steroid powder by myself from China, and then send it to an independent lab for quality control testing, why is that compound fake anyways? It makes no sense.

And further, as you know, testosterone level testing is extremely common these days and accurate. Will you accept that? If then innumerable consumers have tested their levels on underground as well as US pharmacy prescribed test and it comes back as saying the UG is exactly just as potent, how is the test fake then? And would you believe, many consumers have had relatively bad labs on many pharmacy brands of testosterone... showing that even they aren't always perfect. In fact, many drugs allow 10% variation in drug content, so for example a legit test could theoretically be 180mg instead of 200mg and still pass quality control. So of course a UG test that is overdosed like say 280mg instead of 250mg  ould seem more potent than a pharmacy brand.

You are simply out of your depth here. You can't prove any of your assertions. You saying guys "blew up" on 50mg of Anadrol back in the day is just romantic wishful thinking. If not, show us these blown up physiques lol. Go look at Pumping Iron, they all looked like what "naturals" do today. Then go to a current pro show and look at the fake drug physiques and compare to the 200mg of real Deca and 15mg of Ciba Dianabol physiques back in the day lol.

This is another novel length post but I'm just trying to get these points through your thick skull.

And I'm not defending drugs because drugs make me "look good." I look like shit, all this is beside the point.

EDIT: and why is it obvious the fella was on a lot of drugs? If you look at his posts on forums he got most all his drugs from underground sources. There is no TREN from any human use above ground laboratory just as an example. It's ALL from CHINA. He said he could buy growth hormone from a Portuguese pharmacy for 210 bucks a pen but as he said, why would he as he could get underground tested GH four times cheaper and thus could afford to take many times more.

Is this what you mean by REAL ANADROL? Is the 2nd pic FAKE ANADROL

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2024, 09:43:57 AM »
Turned out to be the finishing touch after all.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2024, 10:12:17 AM »
Some of the worst teeth I’ve ever seen

Bald, rotting teeth, ugly, him dying is the best outcome

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2024, 10:15:36 AM »
Turned out to be the finishing touch after all.
:D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2024, 10:17:59 AM »
Sorry for your loss, Falco. On the bright side, you moved up one spot for the best-built man in Portugal rankings.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2024, 10:26:44 AM »
The simple problem with what you're saying is that you have zero substantive basis for what you're saying. You are simply supposing things, wrongly.

These are facts:

- Real steroids are made in countries like China.

- They are dirt cheap to produce.

- Quality has been assessed by customs and government labs in the west, such as the US and Europe.

- Quality testing is accessible to even the the end consumer.

- Quality is constantly checked by dealers and distributors as well as some end consumers. This is demanded by the market currently.

- Drug testing orgs like WADA are constantly exerting political pressure on countries manufacturing PEDs because all athletes use these same labs to produce their PEDs and you can also simply order *custom synthesis* of any PED that's never even been on the market if you simply have the chemical formula. All these "SARMs" have never been sold anywhere as drugs but they are popping up on drug tests by WADA et al.

- In many cases underground PEDs are actually overdosed, simply because the raw material costs nothing (the cost for an underground lab is in procuring the drug and getting it through customs) and because every lab wants to have the most "potent" products. Some growth hormone products, which is notoriously expensive and hard to produce, have been shown to sometimes contain, for example, 15 units per vial instead of the advertised 10 units.

Now, where you have a point is in that you lack several quality control steps where "mistakes" with compounds can occur and where some shady outfits may move some expensive compound they switched to a cheaper one. None of this means there is no access to real, pure chemical raw materials, how hard is this for you to comprehend? If I order a steroid powder by myself from China, and then send it to an independent lab for quality control testing, why is that compound fake anyways? It makes no sense.

And further, as you know, testosterone level testing is extremely common these days and accurate. Will you accept that? If then innumerable consumers have tested their levels on underground as well as US pharmacy prescribed test and it comes back as saying the UG is exactly just as potent, how is the test fake then? And would you believe, many consumers have had relatively bad labs on many pharmacy brands of testosterone... showing that even they aren't always perfect. In fact, many drugs allow 10% variation in drug content, so for example a legit test could theoretically be 180mg instead of 200mg and still pass quality control. So of course a UG test that is overdosed like say 280mg instead of 250mg  ould seem more potent than a pharmacy brand.

You are simply out of your depth here. You can't prove any of your assertions. You saying guys "blew up" on 50mg of Anadrol back in the day is just romantic wishful thinking. If not, show us these blown up physiques lol. Go look at Pumping Iron, they all looked like what "naturals" do today. Then go to a current pro show and look at the fake drug physiques and compare to the 200mg of real Deca and 15mg of Ciba Dianabol physiques back in the day lol.

This is another novel length post but I'm just trying to get these points through your thick skull.

And I'm not defending drugs because drugs make me "look good." I look like shit, all this is beside the point.

EDIT: and why is it obvious the fella was on a lot of drugs? If you look at his posts on forums he got most all his drugs from underground sources. There is no TREN from any human use above ground laboratory just as an example. It's ALL from CHINA. He said he could buy growth hormone from a Portuguese pharmacy for 210 bucks a pen but as he said, why would he as he could get underground tested GH four times cheaper and thus could afford to take many times more.

Is this what you mean by REAL ANADROL? Is the 2nd pic FAKE ANADROL
I GET WHAT YOU SAY ...and agree on most,but old school builds are hardly even remotley close to what a natural can ever achieve,i know you were being part facetious ,yes builds then to now are totally different in retrospect..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2024, 10:53:38 AM »
Fortress is enjoying this thread.  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2024, 11:11:48 AM »
Overdosed on BO

PIP

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2024, 11:32:58 AM »
F

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2024, 11:57:59 AM »
Saw where he was on 1400 MG after tren a week....now that's overkill.  I'm guessing that he was no fun to be around
irongearco.com

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2024, 12:35:13 PM »
One must assume that in honor of this noble matador of the mankini, all Sybian’s worldwide will only thrust at half mast for the rest of this week.  Fuque this imitation Mini-Munzer.