Author Topic: How long will this board last?  (Read 18747 times)

az

• Getbig III
How long will this board last?
« on: August 29, 2006, 10:15:26 PM »
I wonder how long this board will last. I am a f/bb and have posted when the board was combined (fig/fit/bb) and saw minimal posts concerning female bodybuilding with the exception of a reply from Insomnia (thanks...and nice website). I didn't count the ones that were immature. Is it a lack of respect on this board from male members that female bb's don't post (you guys can be brutal sometimes). I've been to other boards regarding fem bb's that were actively informative (and yes I visit there too but still like it here). 

Just curious.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: how long???
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 10:41:12 PM »
Which is exactly why this was created, for more information for the myriad of female bodybuilding competitors that want information, want to sport to continue, and want to figure out how to make the sport more commercial, and more appealing to many.

Now, as for the male members that don't respect, they will be ousted from the girls/womens boards - this isnt a place for them.

There are many amatuer female bodybuilders who have asked me, and thus, here is a place to us to post information to relating directly to female bodybuilding.

az

• Getbig III
Re: How long will this board last?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 11:32:17 PM »
Thanks Ron!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 08:21:32 AM »
The board will last if people post on it. If female bodybuilders/fans 'hide out' and don't post quite obviously it will be a graveyard in here.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »
I wonder how long this board will last. I am a f/bb and have posted when the board was combined (fig/fit/bb) and saw minimal posts concerning female bodybuilding with the exception of a reply from Insomnia (thanks...and nice website). I didn't count the ones that were immature. Is it a lack of respect on this board from male members that female bb's don't post (you guys can be brutal sometimes). I've been to other boards regarding fem bb's that were actively informative (and yes I visit there too but still like it here). 

Just curious.

What's your opinion on hormone use in female bodybuilding?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 02:06:32 PM »
Ya know, I hope that this board does last, but it will take dilligent mods to nix all of the negative crap
X

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:36:29 PM »
What's your opinion on hormone use in female bodybuilding?

YIP
Zack

My opinion is freedom of choice across the board when it comes to my body. Although I don't wish to look like some of female bodybuilders I admire, I don't judge them for the decisions they make. I guess my only reservation for a female bb using would be that they had their kids first before they dabbled...just my opinion.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 08:37:47 AM »
My opinion is freedom of choice across the board when it comes to my body. Although I don't wish to look like some of female bodybuilders I admire, I don't judge them for the decisions they make. I guess my only reservation for a female bb using would be that they had their kids first before they dabbled...just my opinion.
Good answer.  :)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 05:47:44 AM »
This board will not last if hard questions cannot be answered, or the mods delete what they want. if it hardcore deal with the questions.
nothing negative but this is not a fluff board.
IMO
p

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »
This board will not last if hard questions cannot be answered, or the mods delete what they want. if it hardcore deal with the questions.
nothing negative but this is not a fluff board.
IMO

Are you saying dan, that being a moderator on a female BB board is the ideal way to releive some pre menstrual/AAS induced rage?

Nothing negative IMO.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 06:47:10 AM »
Are you saying dan, that being a moderator on a female BB board is the ideal way to releive some pre menstrual/AAS induced rage?

Nothing negative IMO.
YES :D You read my mind.

nothing negative IMO
p

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 07:00:52 AM »
If you think posting pointless attacks on female bodybuilders is a cool thing to do you are free to do it in other areas of getbig.  This board will be used as a supportive/informative forum where female bodybuilders, fans, and others are welcome to discuss relevant issues in an ADULT manner.  Putting others down for some self-serving reason (I can't figure out what that is) will not be tolerated.

As far as being a moderator-if you think I do AAS then you know nothing about me  ::) 
Jennifer

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 07:24:27 AM »
If you think posting pointless attacks on female bodybuilders is a cool thing to do you are free to do it in other areas of getbig.  This board will be used as a supportive/informative forum where female bodybuilders, fans, and others are welcome to discuss relevant issues in an ADULT manner.  Putting others down for some self-serving reason (I can't figure out what that is) will not be tolerated.

As far as being a moderator-if you think I do AAS then you know nothing about me  ::) 
You may not and i believe you but most do,so all questions should be answered why is it OK for woman and not male to ask such questions....
IMO NOT BEING NEGATIVE.
Ive been in the game many years and could add a different spin on things,im drug free as well please feel free to see my pics on the members board under PICS .........PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL
p

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:32:49 AM »
I agree with what dan18 is saying jennifer, I was not trying to offend anyone in particular

Just trying to gain an insight into the female side of the sport, but trying to put a humorous edge on questions  ;)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 08:43:14 AM »
On this board it is not ok for males OR females to be completely disrespectful, that is not why this board was created.  If you have a serious question then I applaud you and ask that you post but judging from the posts you have already made you do not have real questions rather you are intending to be "funny" and disrespect/degrade female bodydbuilders.  That isn't going to happen here.   
Jennifer

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 08:59:32 AM »

I think you have a GREAT a-s-s!    ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 09:00:39 AM »

Can I invite all my schmoe buddies over or is this new board off-limits to them?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 11:40:03 AM »
Tre, the schmoes are invited :)  and I'm glad you like my ASS   ;)  See you at the O?
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »

Can the ol BlockHead come in here and play?
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 04:47:15 PM »
You only have to ask on the Open Talk for Girls board...here you just have to be respectful...so if you can handle that then of course you can play :)
Jennifer

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 12:52:13 PM »
You only have to ask on the Open Talk for Girls board...here you just have to be respectful...so if you can handle that then of course you can play :)
And thats why this board is a great board. There is abolutely no attacks here. Opinions and respect.

PB

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2017, 04:20:15 PM »
The board will last if people post on it. If female bodybuilders/fans 'hide out' and don't post quite obviously it will be a graveyard in here.

Not many posters, many lurkers I think.