Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 45036 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2023, 09:56:44 PM »
Had the balls to follow the constitution against desire of Trumps and insurrectionists trying to overthrow a legitimate election. Not sure where "our" nation is for you, but here in America, he should be give props for doing the right thing when many Republicans aren't capable of that

There were no insurrectionists, because there was no insurrection.  But don't let the facts get in the way of your left-wing talking point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2023, 10:13:22 PM »
DeSantis campaign says Florida governor hauled in $8.2 million in fundraising in first 24 hours
After meeting with top financial backers on Thursday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to campaign next week in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News
Published May 25, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-campaign-says-florida-governor-hauled-8-2-million-fundraising-first-24-hours

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2023, 12:49:34 AM »
DeSantis campaign says Florida governor hauled in $8.2 million in fundraising in first 24 hours
After meeting with top financial backers on Thursday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to campaign next week in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News
Published May 25, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-campaign-says-florida-governor-hauled-8-2-million-fundraising-first-24-hours

But Trump raised $9M over the past 7 weeks, which is more than...oh wait...a changing of the guard?

OK, I'm not saying that the writing is on the wall, yet, but I will enjoy the Republican fracas.  I missed a lot of it in mid to late '15.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2023, 01:06:34 AM »
CNN to host town hall with Pence amid 2024 speculation
BY JULIA SHAPERO - 05/25/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4020534-cnn-to-host-town-hall-with-pence-amid-2024-speculation/

Good for CNN and Republicans.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 28, 2023, 06:16:16 AM »
Biden and McCarthy agree to raise debt ceiling...as if there was ever any doubt. Who still believes in this stuff enough to go vote for it? Neither "party" will reel in spending...the end of the dollar is the end of the country. The idea that they differ on social issues is just to divide people while they work the plan.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #205 on: May 28, 2023, 08:48:21 AM »
Had the balls to follow the constitution against desire of Trumps and insurrectionists trying to overthrow a legitimate election. Not sure where "our" nation is for you, but here in America, he should be give props for doing the right thing when many Republicans aren't capable of that
Interesting you would say something like that while democrats continue to push for mutilating our children, drug addiction and government dependence. But I guess that's "OK" because it's not a republican doing it, right? As long as it's "your side" you'll blindly slurp along and support anyone and anything with a D next to it. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #206 on: May 28, 2023, 09:19:17 AM »
Interesting you would say something like that while democrats continue to push for mutilating our children, drug addiction and government dependence. But I guess that's "OK" because it's not a republican doing it, right? As long as it's "your side" you'll blindly slurp along and support anyone and anything with a D next to it. ::)

Forget him.  He's a phisherman and a registered Dem. Filth made flesh.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 28, 2023, 08:58:08 PM »
I've no sides. Not sure where you are coming from but I am not for mutilating children. Love to hear examples. I am not for drug addiction though I know it is a real thing and calls for a myriad of potential solutions to address. Give me examples of how democrats are pushing for drug addiction. Government "Dependence" has been around even when the Republicans held the Office of the President, House and Senate. So please clue me in on the Democrats pushing it verse recognizing some people are struggling and as a country "Under God" tell me how we as a Christian nation should go forward addressing those in need

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2023, 07:17:59 AM »
I've no sides. Not sure where you are coming from but I am not for mutilating children. Love to hear examples. I am not for drug addiction though I know it is a real thing and calls for a myriad of potential solutions to address. Give me examples of how democrats are pushing for drug addiction. Government "Dependence" has been around even when the Republicans held the Office of the President, House and Senate. So please clue me in on the Democrats pushing it verse recognizing some people are struggling and as a country "Under God" tell me how we as a Christian nation should go forward addressing those in need

Are you living under a rock ?   by the way - how is your 401k doing now ? do you support a borderless border with 16K unvetted people coming over ever day ?
c

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2023, 07:29:04 AM »
I've no sides. Not sure where you are coming from but I am not for mutilating children. Love to hear examples??? WTF. I am not for drug addiction though I know it is a real thing and calls for a myriad of potential solutions to address. Give me examples of how democrats are pushing for drug addiction. Government "Dependence" has been around even when the Republicans held the Office of the President, House and Senate. So please clue me in on the Democrats pushing it verse recognizing some people are struggling and as a country "Under God" tell me how we as a Christian nation should go forward addressing those in need

There is nothing worse than a wishy washy apologist. Don't worry, with people like McCarthy in there you don't have to pretend to be "moderate" much longer. Like most leftists there is an undertone of disgust of the Christian founding of the country in your comments. It created the best standard of living in the world, it's laughable to hear coming from anyone over 25. In the end you think we somehow deserve to be knocked down a notch to some sort of world parity and the only result from that will not be transformative - it will be/and is destructive.

An open border is obviously allowing massive amounts of drugs to come here, and those illegal people coming here also dilutes our ability to take care of actual citizens in need. We are at the tipping point though of supporting those that don't put into the system. I don't think anyone is coming to "save us" so I  don't get excited about it. Nothing is going to change it, certainly not voting for another hand picked actor once every 4 years.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2023, 07:42:39 AM »
Of course you have a side, you openly and constantly attack republicans and Trump, therefore you are a democrat. If me mocking you Trump haters means I support Trump, it's only fair the same energy applies to you guys. Or are we to ignore that and play by the typical hypocritical democrat rules?
As far as the democrats, and by your support of them, you, supporting mutilating children, take a look at some of the policies being put in place in democrat cities and states allowing children to seek out "transforming drugs and support"
Again with the drug addiction, maybe if San Fransisco spent the same money on getting people clean and sober and providing safe places for them to go to get sober instead of providing them clean needles and supervised shoot up buildings, it wouldn't be the shithole it is today due to democrat policies. If that doesn't help you, how about you look at the state of Los Angeles, same democratic shithole policies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2023, 11:29:41 AM »
Of course you have a side, you openly and constantly attack republicans and Trump, therefore you are a democrat. If me mocking you Trump haters means I support Trump, it's only fair the same energy applies to you guys. Or are we to ignore that and play by the typical hypocritical democrat rules?
As far as the democrats, and by your support of them, you, supporting mutilating children, take a look at some of the policies being put in place in democrat cities and states allowing children to seek out "transforming drugs and support"
Again with the drug addiction, maybe if San Fransisco spent the same money on getting people clean and sober and providing safe places for them to go to get sober instead of providing them clean needles and supervised shoot up buildings, it wouldn't be the shithole it is today due to democrat policies. If that doesn't help you, how about you look at the state of Los Angeles, same democratic shithole policies.

Well said, brother!  Never forgive them and never forget why.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2023, 05:53:03 PM »
I agree he should not run and support DeSantis, but I seriously doubt that happens.

I agree. Trump will not willingly drop out of the election. He has a history of not conceding if it could remotely be seen as failure. His ego will not let him do this. There are a few circumstances where he may not make it to the general. One is if the GOP does not nominate him. This could happen especially if he loses enough support from his base. Also, he currently appears vulnerable because of his many legal problems, i.e., too much baggage. I doubt he is in good health either physically or mentally. He is ripe for a stroke.

My fear is that if he ends up being the front runner against Biden and he loses again, he won't concede the election and there will be upheaval much like there was in 2020. This is something this country does not need because it won’t Make America  Great Again in the eyes of the rest of the world.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2023, 06:40:25 PM »
I've no sides. Not sure where you are coming from but I am not for mutilating children. Love to hear examples.

"Gender affirming care," which includes giving puberty blockers to kids, amputating the penis and balls of boys, amputating the breasts of girls, and performing hysterectomies on girls. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2023, 07:34:55 PM »
"Gender affirming care," which includes giving puberty blockers to kids, amputating the penis and balls of boys, amputating the breasts of girls, and performing hysterectomies on girls.

If a person is born intersex (hermaphroditism), do you think that person's parents should subject them to being physically altered to become either physically male or female via surgery and hormone therapy? With intersex folks, this sometimes becomes an issue during puberty.  Or should the person with hermaphroditism, if they chose, be allowed continue through life as being neither physically and most likely also emotionally exclusively male or female? At what age (within a range since people become emotionally and intellectually mature at varying ages) should they be allowed to make this choice for themselves?

When a child is convinced that they were born the wrong gender and wants to become the gender they believe they were meant to be, is it caused by circumstances, mental health, or a form of hysteria wherein they convince themselves they cannot continue to live in a body they believe is the wrong gender. Societal norms often demonstrate intolerance toward someone being not "all boy" or "all girl' when in fact the emotional difference between the two sexes is not so vastly different than many folks like to believe it is as this varies from person to person within a broad spectrum. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2023, 11:13:51 AM »
If a person is born intersex (hermaphroditism), do you think that person's parents should subject them to being physically altered to become either physically male or female via surgery and hormone therapy? With intersex folks, this sometimes becomes an issue during puberty.  Or should the person with hermaphroditism, if they chose, be allowed continue through life as being neither physically and most likely also emotionally exclusively male or female? At what age (within a range since people become emotionally and intellectually mature at varying ages) should they be allowed to make this choice for themselves?

When a child is convinced that they were born the wrong gender and wants to become the gender they believe they were meant to be, is it caused by circumstances, mental health, or a form of hysteria wherein they convince themselves they cannot continue to live in a body they believe is the wrong gender. Societal norms often demonstrate intolerance toward someone being not "all boy" or "all girl' when in fact the emotional difference between the two sexes is not so vastly different than many folks like to believe it is as this varies from person to person within a broad spectrum.

The 1 percent or less of kids who are born intersex should get whatever treatment their parents authorize. 

This "gender affirming care" movement has nothing to do with intersex kids, who are born with physical abnormalities.  This is about cutting off the balls of a healthy boy or removing a healthy uterus from a girl.  Without parental consent.  You down with that? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2023, 11:22:39 AM »
Chris Christie easing into likely presidential campaign with super PAC
By Josh Christenson
May 30, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/chris-christie-eases-into-2024-prez-campaign-with-super-pac/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2023, 11:50:11 AM »
Chris Christie easing into likely presidential campaign with super PAC
By Josh Christenson
May 30, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/chris-christie-eases-into-2024-prez-campaign-with-super-pac/

LOL. The GOP is trying to lose as hard as possible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2023, 11:30:11 PM »

LOL. The GOP is trying to lose as hard as possible.

I would say Fat Man has pretty close to zero percent chance of being the nominee.  His window closed a long time ago.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2023, 05:01:15 PM »
The 1 percent or less of kids who are born intersex should get whatever treatment their parents authorize. 

This "gender affirming care" movement has nothing to do with intersex kids, who are born with physical abnormalities.  This is about cutting off the balls of a healthy boy or removing a healthy uterus from a girl.  Without parental consent.  You down with that?

What did I say that makes you think I am 'down with that'.

Have you read Middlesex? Aside from life threatening genetic issues, which being intersex is not, gender reassignment should only be available to the adults who chose it for themselves.

The brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature. This area is responsible for skills like planning, prioritizing, and making good decisions. If my child wanted sexual reassignment surgery, I would not consent; and I believe it should not be allowed without my consent.

Native Americans have often held intersex, androgynous people, feminine males and masculine females in high respect. IMO parents and other adults should encourage young impressionable folks appreciate themselves as they are instead of how they or others think they should be. Every human is unique which is exactly how it should be. If we were all alike, we may as well be robots.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2023, 05:21:35 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2023, 12:44:36 PM »
What did I say that makes you think I am 'down with that'.

Have you read Middlesex? Aside from life threatening genetic issues, which being intersex is not, gender reassignment should only be available to the adults who chose it for themselves.

The brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature. This area is responsible for skills like planning, prioritizing, and making good decisions. If my child wanted sexual reassignment surgery, I would not consent; and I believe it should not be allowed without my consent.

Native Americans have often held intersex, androgynous people, feminine males and masculine females in high respect. IMO parents and other adults should encourage young impressionable folks appreciate themselves as they are instead of how they or others think they should be. Every human is unique which is exactly how it should be. If we were all alike, we may as well be robots.

The fact you appear to be saying this "gender affirming care"/transgender movement is related to intersex kids born with abnormalities.  I'm not sure why you are attempting to conflate these issues, when they are unrelated, instead of being abhorred by the Frankenstein-like butchering of kids through "gender affirming care."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2023, 01:01:25 PM »
Biden not making it.   Another fall.