Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50583 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #950 on: March 21, 2023, 03:29:21 PM »
Seems like Tony is going to get away with it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #951 on: March 21, 2023, 04:30:43 PM »
Seems like Tony is going to get away with it.

What about Connor? Ali Alimini?

Q

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #952 on: March 22, 2023, 02:40:18 AM »
'' el pollo salmonella '' realizing a thai man with make-up is more attractive and has a better body than his stocky thai wife

brutal

My wife hasn't hit the stocky stage yet - but yes, it will be brutal when she does. She sure is purdy though.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #953 on: March 22, 2023, 04:49:16 AM »
What about Connor? Ali Alimini?

No good - MSM silent  >:(
T

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #954 on: March 25, 2023, 07:28:28 AM »
Dr Huge’s channel has been erased.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #955 on: March 25, 2023, 07:29:49 AM »

For real????

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #956 on: March 25, 2023, 07:31:51 AM »
OH SHIT TONY IS IN HIDING!!!

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #957 on: March 25, 2023, 07:33:50 AM »

Leo Longevity apparently tried to create a harem in Thailand - locals murdered him - investigation
Q

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #958 on: March 29, 2023, 03:35:04 AM »
I am a bit suspicious about the harem story.

But it depends what he means by harem.

If he wanted his own personal space with lots of girls/lbs he was paying for - the locals would be all for it. Remember - most of these girls are married/have boyfriends. They like nothing more than a regular that pays them on a daily basis - which is what a harem would amount to. I can't tell you the number of men I've met that thought their "long term rental" was genuinely in love with them. Plus - getting paid daily by the same fella is way better than having to go to work every day to find new ones. Longer term rentals are also more likely to turn into "White Knights" who pay the girls a salary to leave the sex scene (which they don't) when they go home from their holiday. So paying girls long-term is a net positive & nobody would complain.

Now - if he was planning to open a bar - again no problems, plenty of westerners own bars where sex workers work.

If he was planning on opening a proper knocking shop - well these are like hotels. You select a gal from a window behind which many gals are sitting and take them to a room for a short time 1 or 2 pops. This would be a very expensive investment and I doubt he could afford it. As for whether the locals would object - well - he'd need a license and he'd need to pay the police each month. They could stop him dead at that point. This would be the alternate sort of "harem" - there's tons of them in town and you'd need to make the sort of investment you'd make in a cheap hotel - you'd need to lease/buy a building with hotel-type rooms in it. I just don't see him having the capital or being killed over it because it would be simple to stop him - don't give him a license, have the police/army (who run the scene) make it hard for him.

So I call bullshit on this theory unless there is some other definition of harem I haven't considered.

Foreigners getting into the game are usually fleeced, so it's actively encouraged. Such is the place.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: March 29, 2023, 03:42:00 AM »

If he erased it, he’s pretty dumb. Not like the Thai police can’t subpoena for the videos on the servers.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #960 on: March 29, 2023, 03:55:32 AM »
If he erased it, he’s pretty dumb. Not like the Thai police can’t subpoena for the videos on the servers.

In Thailand, the powers that be seem to think Thailand is a purist country. At one point there was a furore over a ladyboy dancing topless during Songkran - then someone pointed out that the ministry of culture had an ancient painting where all the women were topless on it. They removed the image immediately.

If he's removed his channel - it's more likely because he's under the microscope and talking about getting roids in Thailand (which is illegal) and talking about hookers and ladyboys he's been renting. The sex scene for locals her dwarfs that which the tourists go to - but it's kept discreet because Thailand "isn't like that" - he could legit be kicked out of the country for his channel - not directly because of the channel contents - but they'd find a reason to kick his ass out.

I would presume his channel is down because his lawyers have told him he'll not be getting another visa with that shit public and him being under the spotlight. I could be wrong - but that's my theory.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #961 on: March 29, 2023, 05:30:37 AM »
Huge is claiming it was a Youtube decision to end the channel. It must have really hurt him, because he's tagging lots of people on twitter, and trying to get them to go to Rumble, but it's not going well.

https://twitter.com/enhancedathlete/status/1639105385029312513?cxt=HHwWgoDRgbrqor8tAAAA .

My guess is either Leo's fans mass reported his channel or some of the more sexualized stuff he was doing with Connor Murphy got on Youtube's radar.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #962 on: March 29, 2023, 06:33:37 AM »
Huge is claiming it was a Youtube decision to end the channel. It must have really hurt him, because he's tagging lots of people on twitter, and trying to get them to go to Rumble, but it's not going well.

https://twitter.com/enhancedathlete/status/1639105385029312513?cxt=HHwWgoDRgbrqor8tAAAA .

My guess is either Leo's fans mass reported his channel or some of the more sexualized stuff he was doing with Connor Murphy got on Youtube's radar.

It could well be it was taken off. I still lean towards his lawyers in Thailand or the authorities, having a word in his ear about his ability to remain there

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #963 on: March 29, 2023, 09:41:39 AM »
I made a constructive, sincere, and well written comment on one of the videos where he ropes in Conner to get on peds. I basically suggested diagnostic testing for pre existing conditions and comorbities. He deleted my comment within minutes. So if he dies I will celebrate.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #964 on: March 29, 2023, 12:15:21 PM »
Leo Longevity apparently tried to create a harem in Thailand - locals murdered him - investigation

they killed Leo but not Tony?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #965 on: March 29, 2023, 01:19:04 PM »

If he's removed his channel - it's more likely because he's under the microscope and talking about getting roids in Thailand (which is illegal) and talking about hookers and ladyboys he's been renting.

Almost everyone, including  guys who live there, like Victor Black, say roids are legal and OTC in Thailand. I've never been there, and correct me if I'm wrong, but steroids are technically not legal, especially when sold OTC like some pharmacies do. And it makes sense, even in a country like Thailand, why would the law say bathroom brews can be sold as legitimate drugs in pharmacies?

My brother was there a number of years ago and asked about roids at some big chain pharmacies and they all said they are illegal. Then some small pharmacies had a selection, one owner even offred to repackage the roids so my brother could smuggle them back home.

I remember many ywars ago the FBI worked with Thai authorities to shut down a mail order steroid operation.

ElPollo, what do you think about Tony's ladies having Leo killed because he insulted them? He called them ugly with them sitting right there. Could he have been killed just for this type of obnoxious behavior?

Tony immediately "knew" exactly what happened, Leo basically killed himself, but he had to shield his ladies because the same could easily happen to him. That's my theory lol.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: March 29, 2023, 06:38:51 PM »
In Thailand, the powers that be seem to think Thailand is a purist country. At one point there was a furore over a ladyboy dancing topless during Songkran - then someone pointed out that the ministry of culture had an ancient painting where all the women were topless on it. They removed the image immediately.

If he's removed his channel - it's more likely because he's under the microscope and talking about getting roids in Thailand (which is illegal) and talking about hookers and ladyboys he's been renting. The sex scene for locals her dwarfs that which the tourists go to - but it's kept discreet because Thailand "isn't like that" - he could legit be kicked out of the country for his channel - not directly because of the channel contents - but they'd find a reason to kick his ass out.

I would presume his channel is down because his lawyers have told him he'll not be getting another visa with that shit public and him being under the spotlight. I could be wrong - but that's my theory.

He’s been there for many years. What type of visa does he have?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: March 29, 2023, 06:58:20 PM »
Almost everyone, including  guys who live there, like Victor Black, say roids are legal and OTC in Thailand. I've never been there, and correct me if I'm wrong, but steroids are technically not legal, especially when sold OTC like some pharmacies do. And it makes sense, even in a country like Thailand, why would the law say bathroom brews can be sold as legitimate drugs in pharmacies?

My brother was there a number of years ago and asked about roids at some big chain pharmacies and they all said they are illegal. Then some small pharmacies had a selection, one owner even offred to repackage the roids so my brother could smuggle them back home.

I remember many ywars ago the FBI worked with Thai authorities to shut down a mail order steroid operation.

ElPollo, what do you think about Tony's ladies having Leo killed because he insulted them? He called them ugly with them sitting right there. Could he have been killed just for this type of obnoxious behavior?

Tony immediately "knew" exactly what happened, Leo basically killed himself, but he had to shield his ladies because the same could easily happen to him. That's my theory lol.

They are illegal but there are plenty of places that sell them "behind the scenes".

Just need to know where to go.

Illegal drugs and narcotics are taken pretty seriously in Thailand.

However, they are also very easy to find.

It's a weird Country.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #968 on: March 29, 2023, 07:12:41 PM »
They are illegal but there are plenty of places that sell them "behind the scenes".

Just need to know where to go.

Illegal drugs and narcotics are taken pretty seriously in Thailand.

However, they are also very easy to find.

It's a weird Country.

you nailed it. They aren't legal - but that doesn't stop people selling them. You wouldn't find them in the equivalent of Walgreens but certain mom and pop pharmacies will sell you pretty much anything.

A few things are off the list because teens abused them and it caused trouble - so tramadol, benzo's are harder to find (except Samui for some reason) - because teens found out they get fucked up when mixed with alcohol.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #969 on: March 29, 2023, 07:23:47 PM »

I dunno - the place attracts a lot of assholes, you'd think the girls and 'girls' would have pretty thick skin.

Nothing is impossible though - in Thai culture, it is considered very bad form to lose your cool. So everyone is chill all the time - even at times where your average Westerner would kick off. The downside of this chill attitude is that it's a bit like a pressure cooker - when they blow - they go apeshit and all the stuff they suppressed before comes out like a volcano. One day recently a tourist got in a taxi but had some sort of argument with the driver over 30 baht ($1) - he said he'd been overcharged, the driver stabbed him with a sword he kept in the car (as you do).

So you don't want to piss them off - because you might just bear the brunt of the last 20 times they got pissed off and kept it inside.

Apart from that, the weather and food is nice and driving is like being in Mad Max.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #970 on: March 29, 2023, 07:30:32 PM »
He’s been there for many years. What type of visa does he have?

I wouldn't know - but a lot of guys in Pattaya get a bus to Cambodia every month or so and come back in with a visa stamp.

He could get a B visa if a business sponsors him there - it's a lot of paperwork but it lasts a year but you have to leave and come back every 90 days.

There could be some sort of whoring visa I'm not aware of though. An LB visa would suit him by the sound of it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: March 29, 2023, 09:48:22 PM »
I wouldn't know - but a lot of guys in Pattaya get a bus to Cambodia every month or so and come back in with a visa stamp.

He could get a B visa if a business sponsors him there - it's a lot of paperwork but it lasts a year but you have to leave and come back every 90 days.

There could be some sort of whoring visa I'm not aware of though. An LB visa would suit him by the sound of it.

That was possible before 2014.

Now could be done maybe 3 or 4 times a year, or less, depending on the immigration officer.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #972 on: March 29, 2023, 10:57:01 PM »
That was possible before 2014.

Now could be done maybe 3 or 4 times a year, or less, depending on the immigration officer.

Good point - I heard they were going to crack down on it but never kept up as I have had different visas.

Education visa is the other one - sign up with a school teaching Thai or something and you can get a visa for that. Of course, you don't actually go to the lessons. TiT.

I was doing education visas for a while as my business is offshore - but one time I turned up and they were having none of it. They asked if I had kids here, then they called the missus and let me in with a warning to stop fucking about. Only time I've been happy to have kids...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #973 on: March 30, 2023, 01:52:04 AM »
I dunno - the place attracts a lot of assholes, you'd think the girls and 'girls' would have pretty thick skin.

Nothing is impossible though - in Thai culture, it is considered very bad form to lose your cool. So everyone is chill all the time - even at times where your average Westerner would kick off. The downside of this chill attitude is that it's a bit like a pressure cooker - when they blow - they go apeshit and all the stuff they suppressed before comes out like a volcano. One day recently a tourist got in a taxi but had some sort of argument with the driver over 30 baht ($1) - he said he'd been overcharged, the driver stabbed him with a sword he kept in the car (as you do).

So you don't want to piss them off - because you might just bear the brunt of the last 20 times they got pissed off and kept it inside.

Apart from that, the weather and food is nice and driving is like being in Mad Max.

For some reason your last sentence reminded me of that 'Sharkey' character - last I heard he'd got robbed by the police - anyone got any updates?
T

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #974 on: March 30, 2023, 02:03:30 AM »
For some reason your last sentence reminded me of that 'Sharkey' character - last I heard he'd got robbed by the police - anyone got any updates?

He's in Phuket and has a scuba diving company. Who said crime didn't pay?