Author Topic: Just started quad injections  (Read 880 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Just started quad injections
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »
I pinned the upper outer quad and had zero problems, not sure why I waited so long to try these but they're great. Much easier than having to reach around and pin your ass... I think from now on i'm gonna do delts and quads mainly instead of delts and glutes. Thinking about trying a pec injection soon.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: Just started quad injections
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »
Pecs are a great spot..2" above the nip and you're good..

Dont forget to aspirate
  :o

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
i love delts or triceps...never pain at all!

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 06:48:40 AM »
Pecs are a great spot..2" above the nip and you're good..

Dont forget to aspirate
  :o

Agreed.

Ventro gluteal is also a real good spot. Some guys complain about quad shots, they're great for me, lots of real estate to cover. Have not tried calves yet...

A 5/8in. 23g is perfect for pecs and bi's.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »
ive been doing juice now since 83 on and off, ive always used my ass cheeks cause thats the way i was taught. last summer i gained some weight and was having trouble pinning my ass cheeks, i just couldnt twist enough. so i said hell with it, i got on the internet and went to youtube, they showed me how to inject with a step by step video. i sat in my chair by the computer for 2 to 3 hrs trying to get up the nerve to stick myself in the thigh, ive been so use to the glutes. finally my wife says, just stick the damn thing in your leg you candy ass, i just did it that minute and it was easy and smooth. then about 3 weeks after the thigh shots i do everything right, new pin, aspirated ect, all of a sudden i pull the pin out nice and slow and bang, a stream of blood shot about 3 feet in the air, i freaked out alittle and thank god for getbig cause i instantly posted a new thread about what happened about 3 minutes ago and afew guys said chill out, you just went through a vein, no big deal. i felt alot better, its great to have you guys on here willing to help out the less educated on steroids and help ease thier minds and show them the safe way to inject steroids. thats what its all about imo, helping out your fellow iron brothers if you can and herlp guide them so they dont hurt themselves in the process. after all, we all had someone show us the ropes on the juice years back and how to do it right
R