Author Topic: 2021 Olympics Suck  (Read 13045 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The Olympics Suck
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2021, 01:25:36 PM »
Play that funky music white boy!

If Benjamin's pic could talk -

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2021, 06:57:09 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2021, 10:52:23 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/06/chinese-uproar-as-state-tv-host-calls-gold-medal-winner-a-manly-woman

;D :D

The Chinese state media channel CCTV has been roundly criticised after a TV anchor described an Olympic medallist as a “manly woman” and asked her if she had plans for “a woman’s life”.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/06/chinese-uproar-as-state-tv-host-calls-gold-medal-winner-a-manly-woman

;D :D

The Chinese state media channel CCTV has been roundly criticised after a TV anchor described an Olympic medallist as a “manly woman” and asked her if she had plans for “a woman’s life”.

It's ironic that the communist Chinese have more free speech in some regards than America and Europe. The Chinese allow themselves to speak their mind on sex and 'gender' but the West are now the censors and ruin people's lives over the same speech.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2021, 11:43:10 AM »
Howard I have something for you to try, focus on dropping  your weight below 240.

Ok, for every pound I drop (under 240), you have to spend a min, sucking my anus. :D
Bonus threesome with me and Shizzo if I make it under 200.

Of course, if I stay hefty , you can sodomize me using "spit lube" .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2021, 11:51:45 AM »
It's ironic that the communist Chinese have more free speech in some regards than America and Europe. The Chinese allow themselves to speak their mind on sex and 'gender' but the West are the censors and ruin people's lives over the same speech.

Yes, if you agree with the dear leader and his party, you can say or print anything you want.
Try writing or saying something they don't agree with and see what happens .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_China

In the USA and Europe they have something they don't have in China or N. Korea.
It's called the free press and freedom of speech.

Here , we can DISAGREE with our elected leaders and President without fear of arrest.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2021, 11:57:41 AM »
Yes, if you agree with the dear leader and his party, you can say or print anything you want.

Here , we can DISAGREE with our elected leaders and President without fear of arrest.

The whole statement was predicated on "in some regards".

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2021, 12:03:43 PM »
The whole statement was predicated on "in some regards".

Sorry bro, I'll take  American democracy and free press over China's system every day.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2021, 12:09:15 PM »
Sorry bro, I'll take  American democracy and free press over China's system every day.

Sorry bro, I'll try harder to convey ironic humor so that even you will get it.

To take a trick out of your apparent playbook, shame on you for supporting China over America.  >:( :D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2021, 12:12:05 PM »

Having been to China many times I have first hand experience with what is allowed and not allowed. There is no "wokeness" in China- you can say whatever the fuck you want to say regarding people. I heard one of my sponsors call another woman a fat pig at a dinner party, lol. She gave it right back to him and they all laughed. They aren't snowflakes over there.

Political speech, however, is strongly censored if it is broadcast or published. You can be disappeared if you cause too much of a ruckus.  Privately most Chinese say their government sucks.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2021, 12:14:15 PM »
Sorry bro, I'll try harder to convey ironic humor so that even you will get it.

To take a trick out of your apparent playbook, shame on you for supporting China over America.  >:( :D

Like they say at the Blue Oyster...You caught me with my mouth open on that one.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2021, 12:20:20 PM »
Ok, for every pound I drop (under 240), you have to spend a min, sucking my anus. :D
Bonus threesome with me and Shizzo if I make it under 200.

Of course, if I stay hefty , you can sodomize me using "spit lube" .

Howard i'm trying to help you live a longer and better life, because i'm concerned about your obesity affecting more than just you. You know the same way you promote the cv19 vaccine.

And for you to sexually assault me through a verbal attack, when it's well know i'm a blatant heterosexual, and then try to seduce me despite the fact you're legally still married shows not only how deranged you are but that you're also a self righteous pervert.

Shame to and on you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2021, 12:37:22 PM »
Howard i'm trying to help you live a longer and better life, because i'm concerned about your obesity affecting more than just you. You know the same way you promote the cv19 vaccine.

And for you to sexually assault me through a verbal attack, when it's well know i'm a blatant heterosexual, and then try to seduce me despite the fact you're legally still married shows not only how deranged you are but that you're also a self righteous pervert.

Shame to and on you.

On a serious note, I've already  tightened up my diet and increased my cardio to drop wt
I've dropped  a  few lbs and hope to get back down Under 200 by next Aug ( 1 yr).

I was just busting your balls and going for a laugh. Lighten up ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2021, 08:20:15 AM »
The 97kg wrestling gold medal match was inadvertently hilarious. John Smith was the commentary guy but he just forgot about that and started coaching Kyle Snyder for last two minutes.😂

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2021, 11:00:04 AM »
‘NBC’s Worst-Case Scenario’: Olympics Ratings Crash As Americans Snub Games
https://www.dailywire.com ^ | AUGUST 9, 2021 | By Tim Pearce
Posted on 8/9/2021, 12:22:04

Edited on 8/9/2021, 1:51:10 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]
NBC’s ratings for the this year’s Olympic games in Tokyo crashed from what they were five years ago in Rio de Janeiro.

The network is giving advertisers extra commercials to make up for the low viewership. On many days throughout the 17-day spectacle, viewership of the games clocked in at roughly half of what it was for the games in 2016, according to the Associated Press.

GET WOKE - GO BROKE!   

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2021, 11:26:19 AM »
‘NBC’s Worst-Case Scenario’: Olympics Ratings Crash As Americans Snub Games
https://www.dailywire.com ^ | AUGUST 9, 2021 | By Tim Pearce
Posted on 8/9/2021, 12:22:04

Edited on 8/9/2021, 1:51:10 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]
NBC’s ratings for the this year’s Olympic games in Tokyo crashed from what they were five years ago in Rio de Janeiro.

The network is giving advertisers extra commercials to make up for the low viewership. On many days throughout the 17-day spectacle, viewership of the games clocked in at roughly half of what it was for the games in 2016, according to the Associated Press.

GET WOKE - GO BROKE!

The Olympics bombed and NBC is going to lose a fortune. Aside from the political statements killing interest, the coverage was so choppy. I was trying to follow the cycling events but they had so many "tiers" you had to pay for just to see them. I had NBC sports and Peacock- and was even paying for it. But I needed to pay again for the special Olympic coverage.

I said fuck it and tuned into Eurosports,  through my VPN, and watched everything for free- with far better coverage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2021, 12:50:08 PM »

The Olympics bombed and NBC is going to lose a fortune. Aside from the political statements killing interest, the coverage was so choppy. I was trying to follow the cycling events but they had so many "tiers" you had to pay for just to see them. I had NBC sports and Peacock- and was even paying for it. But I needed to pay again for the special Olympic coverage.

I said fuck it and tuned into Eurosports,  through my VPN, and watched everything for free- with far better coverage.
The Olympic coverage was much better in decades past.  There are way too many sports now and everyone wants to gouge you for money.  How many actually pay to see extra coverage?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2021, 12:53:55 PM »
Didn’t watch. I’m sure I missed life changing athletics. ::)
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2021, 12:55:35 PM »
Didn’t watch. I’m sure I missed life changing athletics. ::)
You weren't anxious to see trannies, lesbos and black radicals spread their message of unfairness to the world?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2021, 12:58:42 PM »
You weren't anxious to see trannies, lesbos and black radicals spread their message of unfairness to the world?
Freaks of the 80’s are now the “in” thing. Filthy World
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2021, 01:00:57 PM »
No one wants to see liberal faggets, trannies, black activists and ingrates, and a bunch of crappola. 

The coverage was garbage and no one tuned in. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2021, 01:23:22 PM »
No one wants to see liberal faggets, trannies, black activists and ingrates, and a bunch of crappola. 

The coverage was garbage and no one tuned in.
Don't throw Getbig under the bus like that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2021, 03:09:50 PM »
I didn't watch any Olympics.  Got no interest.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2021, 04:07:48 PM »
The Olympic coverage was much better in decades past.  There are way too many sports now and everyone wants to gouge you for money.  How many actually pay to see extra coverage?

Too many people wanting their 15 sec of fame and greedy fuks trying to profit from doing anything under  the Olympic label.

Most people still respect and enjoy watching real athletes compete on an elite level.
Not too many give 2 fuks about seeing a 3 legged midget race for the GOLD.

For example, I admire divers and their athletic agility.
But, that 2 man synchronized diving, LOOKS gay as fuk.
I know, I know nobody is doing anything gay, but, seeing 2 dudes hopping side by side in matching speedos... ::)  c'mon.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2021, 04:12:13 PM »
For example, I admire divers and their athletic agility.
But, that 2 man synchronized diving, LOOKS gay as fuk.
I know, I know nobody is doing anything gay, but, seeing 2 dudes hopping side by side in matching speedos... ::)  c'mon.

It's only gay if you want it to be

;D