Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1464818 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #2150 on: October 28, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »
Would still hit regardless

Like a Mike Tyson uppercut.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2151 on: October 28, 2021, 01:41:59 PM »
 ;D   
F

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2152 on: October 28, 2021, 01:42:39 PM »
I have an ulcer and a hernia the point is it doesn't matter. Just like old injuries. I could eat less and lift less and feel better but I don't care. I am going to eat and train regardless because that is who I am. When the wheels fall off it is time to pick up the pace.

First you have to have wheels before you can have the wheels fall off.

Men’s Fitness contestants would be embarrassed to have your legs.

Ethiopian refugees laugh at how skinny your thighs are.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2153 on: October 28, 2021, 02:27:01 PM »
I can that doesnt mean I am going to immedietely. I absolutely reserve the right to warm up and make sure. But again you can see the development in my legs what about yours? You can see the vascularity on me everywhere meanwhile you have rolls so STFU

you don't have any vascularity today why is that?

your face is puffier than normal as well?

have you upped the dbol cocktail?

Bhanks, you claim you have a hernia but your belly button is not protruding more lies.. or more claims without xrays.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2154 on: October 28, 2021, 04:52:04 PM »
when we called him on it he said right that moment if he wanted to he could squat 405--right that moment
then came the sleeves
then came the ease into it
then came add more plates each time

fuk why bother with this retard all it is is lies

Don't forget that the "manta ray" wasn't comfortable so have to wait for a new pad now.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2155 on: October 28, 2021, 04:52:56 PM »
Don't forget that the "manta ray" wasn't comfortable so have to wait for a new pad now.

oh my fuk i forgot about that

unbelievable
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2156 on: October 28, 2021, 06:59:35 PM »
Yesterday was the first time I squatted in years. I have two hernias I said everything was fine but I actually got up 5 times last night to pass blood. But I am not making any excuses knees feel fine and legs are barely sore I just want my knee wraps I will add another plate this week and I will get 405.
WTF? 405 would blow your knees and your colon out. You're a complete mess and you run around like you're some kind of tough guy? Geez you need to calm down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2157 on: October 28, 2021, 07:06:30 PM »
I can that doesnt mean I am going to immedietely.
Yes it does, or you can't. Do you know the difference between "I can" and "I can train for it"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2158 on: October 28, 2021, 07:20:52 PM »
The last time I went to squat I realized I had forgotten my manta ray and Kizer knee sleeves and wasn’t sure what to do?

So I put my belt on, got under the weight, and lifted the goddamn thing without bitching about it.

And my bowel movements remained normal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2159 on: October 29, 2021, 05:11:00 AM »
Back attack today - intervals - circuits - etc. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2160 on: October 29, 2021, 05:12:10 AM »
The last time I went to squat I realized I had forgotten my manta ray and Kizer knee sleeves and wasn’t sure what to do?

So I put my belt on, got under the weight, and lifted the goddamn thing without bitching about it.

And my bowel movements remained normal.

Well done.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2161 on: October 29, 2021, 05:14:50 AM »
Yes it does, or you can't. Do you know the difference between "I can" and "I can train for it"?

I am not training for it I am testing for it. If I pass the 225 and 315 test I will then do the 405. I haven't tried it so not sure how you can tell me I can't do something I haven't tried yet. So far I have easily squatted the weights I put on the bar and I have not had any knee pain after. I believe I could squat 405lbs right now but no I am not going to try it until I try 315 and see how that feels. It has literally been one week I don't even have the sleeves I ordered yet and you guys act like I have been telling you this for 6 months. I am going to add another plate Monday if all goes well I will add another the following week and make a video. Not sure why no one has any patience around here. No one is more excited to try 405lbs than me but yeah I am going to be smart about it and hold back while I test the waters first.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: October 29, 2021, 05:14:59 AM »

Bhanky is weak on grammar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2163 on: October 29, 2021, 05:17:22 AM »
Bhanky is weak on grammar.

Someone wants to put up some cash and I can load up the bar today otherwise yeah I am going to continue my normal workouts and build up to it in a week or 2

I have spent a year slowly building my legs back up the smart careful way I am not going to blow out a knee on a dare. I am going to test the weights and my tendons and ligaments first and yeah I am going to use knee sleeves

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2164 on: October 29, 2021, 05:20:37 AM »
I am not training for it I am testing for it. If I pass the 225 and 315 test I will then do the 405. I haven't tried it so not sure how you can tell me I can't do something I haven't tried yet. So far I have easily squatted the weights I put on the bar and I have not had any knee pain after. I believe I could squat 405lbs right now but no I am not going to try it until I try 315 and see how that feels. It has literally been one week I don't even have the sleeves I ordered yet and you guys act like I have been telling you this for 6 months. I am going to add another plate Monday if all goes well I will add another the following week and make a video. Not sure why no one has any patience around here. No one is more excited to try 405lbs than me but yeah I am going to be smart about it and hold back while I test the waters first.

Completely understandable. Honestly fuck 405, your legs have had a lot done to them and you are able to train them regularly now so I would just keep squatting 135 for a few more weeks then go 155 and so on. Legs will get bigger and better without risking damage and not being able to train them anymore. If in 6 months to a year you are much stronger and feel like doing it then try it but I don’t think they are ready now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2165 on: October 29, 2021, 05:31:46 AM »
Someone wants to put up some cash and I can load up the bar today otherwise yeah I am going to continue my normal workouts and build up to it in a week or 2

I have spent a year slowly building my legs back up the smart careful way I am not going to blow out a knee on a dare. I am going to test the weights and my tendons and ligaments first and yeah I am going to use knee sleeves

I use knee sleeves all the time - they create stability and warm up the joints. 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2166 on: October 29, 2021, 05:43:58 AM »

Again, for the millionth time, you stated weeks ago at that very moment you could squat 405 on video. Not tomorrow not next week but right then and there. Then the excuses rolled in. So full of shit
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2167 on: October 29, 2021, 06:16:31 AM »
Again, for the millionth time, you stated weeks ago at that very moment you could squat 405 on video. Not tomorrow not next week but right then and there. Then the excuses rolled in. So full of shit

This.

You make a fool of yourself, Bhanky.

You got zero credibility because of your behavior.

Make some changes in attitude and you won't get so much grief.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2168 on: October 29, 2021, 06:17:27 AM »

Your have bad grammar.  Got nothing to do with your knees.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: October 29, 2021, 06:18:50 AM »
This.

You make a fool of yourself, Bhanky.

You got zero credibility because of your behavior.

It was one week ago and yes I do believe I can squat 405lbs right now. However I am going to make sure before I try it. I am also going to use a knee sleeve which has not arrived from Inzer yet. I have my son this weekend so no lifting. I will be doing squats on Monday. Have a little patience.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2170 on: October 29, 2021, 06:22:19 AM »

No it has been one week I ordered my gear on the 23rd. You are just extremely impatient. My knee sleeves have not even shown up yet. I did a squat workout already as I am ready to go but I want my sleeves before going heavy. By all means contact Inzer and bitch at them if you are so worried about the pace of my workouts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2171 on: October 29, 2021, 06:27:43 AM »
And when I click on their email from the 23rd confirming my order it shows they haven’t even shipped it yet. Is that my fault? Sorry there is a global supply issue and stuff doesn’t just show up in 2 days anymore. I even paid extra 21 dollars for 2 day shipping a week ago. So yeah go fucking harass Inzer give them the order number demand action since you have nothing better to do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: October 29, 2021, 06:29:56 AM »
No it has been one week I ordered my gear on the 23rd. You are just extremely impatient. My knee sleeves have not even shown up yet. I did a squat workout already as I am ready to go but I want my sleeves before going heavy. By all means contact Inzer and bitch at them if you are so worried about the pace of my workouts.

I have these and they are awesome but expensive - Sling Shot 

https://www.amazon.com/Sling-Shot-Strong-Sleeves-Black/dp/B01C7BIPL0/ref=sxin_14_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa?crid=1X2HD4YCJD2DI&cv_ct_cx=strong+knee+sleeves&dchild=1&keywords=strong+knee+sleeves&pd_rd_i=B01C7BIPL0&pd_rd_r=df7bb635-8277-48dc-bd66-699292861eae&pd_rd_w=OgQXj&pd_rd_wg=KrNPF&pf_rd_p=f21da57e-06e4-46a5-9148-e2dea2e78384&pf_rd_r=W6Y269ANCM5J2KTTRY1N&qid=1635514095&sprefix=strong+kn%2Caps%2C72&sr=1-1-a73d1c8c-2fd2-4f19-aa41-2df022bcb241-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyMjJWTjdOUjlBTlEyJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTk1MzIxMVAzVTNNNkpRS1o1QSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDE5NDEwMjgzNTBWQ1NTM05BSCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3NlYXJjaF90aGVtYXRpYyZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

These ones are also tried and good to go.   Nordic

https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Lifting-Unisex-Sleeves-Small/dp/B00SW2O5R2/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=106Z5LXIG9LN2&dchild=1&keywords=knee+sleeves+nordic&qid=1635514153&s=sporting-goods&sprefix=knee+sleeves+nordic%2Csporting%2C51&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzOEcyMVRNV01STFgxJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUExMDEzODA0ODhQQVVVTzRWVkFLJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTEwMDA0MzRUVVNGNVFESlA1UjYmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2173 on: October 29, 2021, 06:31:18 AM »

Yes there is a global shortage on knee wraps.

You idiot.

You cheaped out and went with free 20 day shipping.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2174 on: October 29, 2021, 06:35:45 AM »
My new pad is arriving Monday as I didn’t like the mantis