Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

The average N. Korean is now 5 inches shorter than a S. korean

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: Bluto on August 19, 2006, 04:31:43 AM ---Any shorter and they could start bodybuilding.

--- End quote ---

lol

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on August 18, 2006, 10:13:06 PM ---I don't know, but Christopher Hitches is awesome!

--- End quote ---
Hitches is an assclown... Just.... Like.... YOU :-* Anyone who has to make points in a debate by consistently crying, pissing, bitching, mumbling and huffing while his opponent is speaking is a complete BITCH who obviously knows nothing.  You want a flip flopper, Hitchens is the goddamned posterchild for it.  The nutrition issues of NK and the effects on the people have been talked about for some time.  Just watched a documentary on free speech tv not long ago that went into this.

Butterbean:
Did he happen to say how many millions of years of evolution this process took? :)

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: STella on August 19, 2006, 09:58:33 AM ---Did he happen to say how many millions of years of evolution this process took? :)

--- End quote ---

stella, I can't believe that as a moderator you would make jokes about the plight of poor N. Koreans.  aren't moderators supposed to be the guiding lights on the board?

:'( :'( :'(

bmacsys:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on August 18, 2006, 10:09:17 PM ---Christopher Hitchens just declared this on Fox's Cavuto.

Is this true?  How bad must the nutrition be there?

--- End quote ---

I read people starve in North Korea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version