Author Topic: Question for God people  (Read 19402 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Question for God people
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
if god is actually real then why does he give babies brain tumors and whatnot

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 04:01:52 PM »
You can ask him when you meet him.
is there actually a degree of certainty we get to meet him in heaven?

???

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 04:11:23 PM »

seriously i ask myself that same question daily,me n my wife argue all the time about that stuff. bro i used to be the biggest christian alive n i lived the life of one, then when id ask my pastor at church why does god allow that shit if he supposed to be some loving father above,they threw me out of 6 churches and said i was a messenger of lucifer. reason they threw me out was because other members starting saying yeah why does god allow that,the pastor got mad at me n booted me, he tried to have sex with me in the back room 2 times, he tried to force me to blow him but i overpowered him and threw him to the ground where he hit his head on the refrigerator, he started jerking off screaming at me in bible versus calling me a sinner with his cock in his hand, i told him to fuck off n i ran out of the church crying real loud with tears coming down my cheeks
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »
i could believe in the devil

but not in god

for obvious reasons

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 04:16:29 PM »
01:28

couldnt be further from the truth

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2014, 04:56:03 PM »
u know ive fucked more bitches that i met in church than i have in nightclubs,for some reason those church broads r horny for cock,i guess they deprive themselves so long that they lose it when they smell that cock sent. its an old trick i use thats been proven to work,i rub my hand all over my cock n balls and get my hand smelling like cock,then i start talking to them waving my hand near thier face n once they start smelling that cock aroma they get super horny,i know that sounds crazy but its proven to work, just dont rub your hand on your ass cause that could fuck up the game. its kinda like us guys who r dieting n u get to cheat day n u smell that juicy pizza coming and u lose your mind thinking about it,thats how church girls r with cock
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »

Our sin brings upon mankind decay, disease and death.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »
Our sin brings upon mankind decay, disease and death.
this "god" is a weak son of a bitch picking on the defenseless babies

he wouldnt stand one second against a lion, real fucking tough guy

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2014, 05:03:24 PM »

i want to start a army for lucifer and go around hitting catholic people in the head with shovels and rakes n shit,we shall chant satanic things after we beat them to a pulp
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2014, 05:03:51 PM »

Why is God responsible?  He isn't forcing anyone to sin.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »
i want to start a army for lucifer and go around hitting catholic people in the head with shovels and rakes n shit,we shall chant satanic things after we beat them to a pulp

An army for lucifer already exists, you're already apart of it and you're already chanting satanic things....only thing missing are the shovels and rakes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2014, 05:07:57 PM »
Why is God responsible?  He isn't forcing anyone to sin.
since when can babies sin ::)

AND YES a lot of babies he killed were baptised and thus absolved of hereditary original sin
 ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:47 PM »

bingo,now people will say ADAM AND EVE, why the fuck should a baby suffer cause some dumb bitch bit into an apple? gods evil i say
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 05:10:08 PM »

They can't, but the disease and decay and death of humanity has been passed down to each us....every one of us will die.  

Great news for the babies though.  Since they are inherently innocent and thereby free of sin they will spend eternity with God in heaven and avoid any further evil, pain or suffering.

Baptism doesn't bring righteousness upon anyone.....believers are saved by grace through faith.  Baptism is an outward expression of an inward surrender to God....."buried with him in baptism and raised to walk in newness of life."

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2014, 05:11:33 PM »
They can't, but the disease and decay and death of humanity has been passed down to each us....every one of us will die. 

Great news for the babies though.  Since they are inherently innocent and thereby free of sin they will spend eternity with God in heaven and avoid any further evil, pain or suffering.
you disgust me

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2014, 05:12:53 PM »
you disgust me

Why?  I've done nothing to you.

I desire for others to understand the good news of Christ and be made free of sin.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2014, 05:14:53 PM »
people say the devil is bad and a liar, but if u read the satanic bible it doesnt lie,it tells u the truth. i shall worship the dark angel lucifer
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2014, 05:17:44 PM »
Why?  I've done nothing to you.
you use barbaric fables to prove that dead babies are lucky

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:34 PM »
people say the devil is bad and a liar, but if u read the satanic bible it doesnt lie,it tells u the truth. i shall worship the dark angel lucifer

Look, I'm aware you're trolling, but enlighten those reading this thread (such as myself) who would like to understand the truth of the satanic bible.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »
you use barbaric fables to prove that dead babies are lucky

What barbaric fables?  Salvation in Christ?  Being cleansed of sin and deemed righteous?  Understanding the reality of God in your life?  Surrendering to will of the one who chose you first?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.   I'm just having a conversation.  

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »
heres afewGet quotes daily
Join Goodreads
The Satanic Bible Quotes

Want to Read

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars
The Satanic BibleThe Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey
4,802 ratings, 3.22 average rating, 390 reviews
buy a copy
The Satanic Bible Quotes (showing 1-15 of 15)
“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
173 likes like
“Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
122 likes like
“When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that is it natural to make a mistake―and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place.”
112 likes like
“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
tags: satanism 105 likes like
“Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!”
93 likes like
“Satanism advocates practicing a modified form of the Golden Rule. Our interpretation of this rule is: "Do unto others as they do unto you"; because if you "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.”
81 likes like
“The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.”
79 likes like
“I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.”
71 likes like
“There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are the work of human hands, and what man has made, man can destroy!”
64 likes like
“The other exception to the rule regards dealings with masochists. A masochist derives pleasure from being hurt; so denying the masochist his pleasure through-pain hurts him just as much as actual physical pain hurts the non masochist. The story of the truly cruel sadist illustrates this point: The masochist says to the sadist, "beat me." To which the merciless sadist replies, "NO!" If a person wants to be hurt and enjoys suffering, then there is no reason not to indulge him in his
wont.”

R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
What barbaric fables?  Salvation in Christ?  Being cleansed of sin and deemed righteous?  Understanding the reality of God in your life?  Surrendering to will of the one who chose you first?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.   I'm just having a conversation.  

the bible

bunch of baseless insane stories

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2014, 05:29:10 PM »
heres afewGet quotes daily
Join Goodreads
The Satanic Bible Quotes

Want to Read

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars
The Satanic BibleThe Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey
4,802 ratings, 3.22 average rating, 390 reviews
buy a copy
The Satanic Bible Quotes (showing 1-15 of 15)
“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.”
173 likes like
“Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
122 likes like
“When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that is it natural to make a mistake―and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place.”
112 likes like
“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
tags: satanism 105 likes like
“Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!”
93 likes like
“Satanism advocates practicing a modified form of the Golden Rule. Our interpretation of this rule is: "Do unto others as they do unto you"; because if you "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.”
81 likes like
“The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.”
79 likes like
“I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.”
71 likes like
“There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are the work of human hands, and what man has made, man can destroy!”
64 likes like
“The other exception to the rule regards dealings with masochists. A masochist derives pleasure from being hurt; so denying the masochist his pleasure through-pain hurts him just as much as actual physical pain hurts the non masochist. The story of the truly cruel sadist illustrates this point: The masochist says to the sadist, "beat me." To which the merciless sadist replies, "NO!" If a person wants to be hurt and enjoys suffering, then there is no reason not to indulge him in his
wont.”

The truth of these quotes is found in the notion that all of them will lead to your death and eternal separation from God.  If that's your choice it will be upheld, but I plead with you not to forsake Christ.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2014, 05:30:34 PM »
the bible

bunch of baseless insane stories

How do you know that?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2014, 05:31:10 PM »
"The Satanic Bible." LOL! More ridiculous than the King James.
the gh 15 bible made far more sense than either of those