Author Topic: The Devil hides in the shadows (Beware!)  (Read 1703 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
The Devil hides in the shadows (Beware!)
« on: April 05, 2022, 01:42:35 AM »
But what's done in the dark will come to light, and thank God he has created it to operate so!

I know that many of you were upset after my testimony was deleted by an anonymous coward. I, too, am saddened by this act of sabotage, but I refuse to be dispirited. Let us not forget that this heinous individual will one day be held to account, for it has been written that 'there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light.'

The fact is, that I have renounced my Christian faith after I experienced a deep and profound connection with our creator while visiting a mosque. I asked Allah to enter my life and he did. I felt his presence, I felt his love, and my story must be told!!

I still respect ALL religions and hope that there is space for a simple man like me on this board. I share my experience because I love you all and I want you to be saved, too. Allahu Akbar.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The Devil hides in the shadows (Beware!)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 12:48:03 AM »
Sounds like quite the experience, PS!
X

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: The Devil hides in the shadows (Beware!)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 02:19:44 AM »
Sounds like quite the experience, PS!

Salaam alaikum, SF.

Thank you for stopping by. Indeed it was! As a Christian, I always followed the word of God but I never truly felt his presence. It wasn't until I visited the mosque and asked Allah to reveal himself that I knew he was there and listening. My body was tingling all over and my entire experience of this world changed immediately.

I know you're an atheist, but I'd like to let you know that I will pray for you later, and ask that Allah reveals himself to you, too. If I may, I'd also like to gently encourage you to perhaps visit your local mosque one day and see for yourself. I'd love to hear your experience.