Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Poor Rudy (not) pt 2

(1/7) > >>

LurkerNoMore:
I guess his Cameo price will drop even further now.

—-
The District of Columbia office that polices attorneys for ethical misconduct filed charges on Friday against President Donald Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, over baseless claims he made in federal court alleging the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

The D.C. Office of Disciplinary Counsel alleges that Giuliani, who is a member of the D.C. bar, made baseless claims in federal court filings about the results of the 2020 presidential election in Pennsylvania.

—-

But there is sooooooo much evidence that it was rigged.   ::)    Hahahhahhaa

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 10, 2022, 04:02:17 PM ---I guess his Cameo price will drop even further now.

—-
The District of Columbia office that polices attorneys for ethical misconduct filed charges on Friday against President Donald Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, over baseless claims he made in federal court alleging the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

The D.C. Office of Disciplinary Counsel alleges that Giuliani, who is a member of the D.C. bar, made baseless claims in federal court filings about the results of the 2020 presidential election in Pennsylvania.

—-

But there is sooooooo much evidence that it was rigged.   ::)    Hahahhahhaa

--- End quote ---

If there wasn’t sooooo much evidence then what are they trying to silence him and why are there still ongoing audits?

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on June 10, 2022, 06:25:34 PM ---If there wasn’t sooooo much evidence then what are they trying to silence him and why are there still ongoing audits?

--- End quote ---

No is trying to silence him.  They are issuing penalties for being a dumbass and lying.  You know... like you do on here everyday.  Unlike you though, Rudy does it out in the open and pays the price.  No hiding on the internet for him.

Audits...  hahahahahahaa   yeah cause the last ones really produced great results.  All this time, and the only evidence that exists is in retard heads.

The Gov:
PedoCuck angry  ::)

LurkerNoMore:
96 posts.  All dedicated to me.  I'm happy.   :)  Certainly better than the psuedo wannabe German pussy following me around.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version