Author Topic: USA will burn now..  (Read 15278 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: USA will burn now..
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »
So a person being correct 99% of the time doesn't warrant a title, because you don't personally know any?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2007, 06:27:46 PM »
So a person being correct 99% of the time doesn't warrant a title, because you don't personally know any?

LOL.  A person who can grow wings and fly doesn't warrant a title, because I don't personally know any.   ::) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »
LOL.  A person who can grow wings and fly doesn't warrant a title, because I don't personally know any.   ::) 

beach bum got owned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2007, 06:42:48 PM »
beach bum got owned.

Bwahahahaha!   ;D  You really are a nut.  LOL! 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »
Too many “predictions” I’ve heard over the years consist of rather loose interpretations of extremely vague (to begin with) claims of things to come.

Judi,
If you have time could you please send me a few references/sources of the new scientific studies on PSI? I’m not doubting your statements, I just want to learn more.

For anyone who’s interested, spend about 10 minutes on either of these sites:
http://www.randi.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/

I'm not saying they're right, but they do raise some interesting points / questions about the legitimacy of psychic phenomenon.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2007, 07:41:17 PM »
i ain't a terrorist and i am not pro al qaida..i am just ANTI-AMERICAN

Think about what you are saying. How are you anti a whole country. You might not agree with some of the foreign policies but to not like a country that you havent stepped foot in and the only information you have on the country is what you see on the 6 o clock news speaks volumes of your irrational minute level of critical thinking. But you have put that on display in numerious instances of your epic meltdowns.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »
Think about what you are saying. How are you anti a whole country. You might not agree with some of the foreign policies but to not like a country that you havent stepped foot in and the only information you have on the country is what you see on the 6 o clock news speaks volumes of your irrational minute level of critical thinking. But you have put that on display in numerious instances of your epic meltdowns.

Shadow has a really limited grasp on America. He actually has a limited grasp on reality.
The House that Ruth built

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »
Shadow has a really limited grasp on America. He actually has a limited grasp on reality.

Exactly

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2007, 11:15:48 PM »
i know every shit about america..like i said i like america in general but hate the american government...so thats why i am anti-american
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »
Just to make the things clear English is not my language but is parker the man who parks the cars? Work/worker analogy well What do you mean? No one there recalls Stalin WTF  Who cares for America? You tell me? Who cares for America? IF they give a try to deal they re getting schooled by the russians.

No, Parker, is the Last name (my  real last name)... As in Peter Parker, aka Venom

Everybody should recall Stalin...It could have been good for Russia, but took the wrong turn, like Hitler did...

What do you mean who cars for America? You should, because your posting on a American website, if it wasn't for America you wouldn't be doing this. What really has Russia done except make Ak-47's. Really they have given us good competition for the Cold War, giving us certain protocols, but nothing else.

I'm talking about people (Africans) who go to University in Russia. No need for Russians to to kill or attacking people who go to school, not a good policy.

Yes, they are the F-ups of Europe...History has shown us this time and time again...Hopefully RUssia will get it togehter.

theonlyone

« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 06:22:38 AM »
No, Parker, is the Last name (my  real last name)... As in Peter Parker, aka Venom

Everybody should recall Stalin...It could have been good for Russia, but took the wrong turn, like Hitler did...

What do you mean who cars for America? You should, because your posting on a American website, if it wasn't for America you wouldn't be doing this. What really has Russia done except make Ak-47's. Really they have given us good competition for the Cold War, giving us certain protocols, but nothing else.

I'm talking about people (Africans) who go to University in Russia. No need for Russians to to kill or attacking people who go to school, not a good policy.

Yes, they are the F-ups of Europe...History has shown us this time and time again...Hopefully RUssia will get it togehter.

Everybody should recall Stalin...It could have been good for Russia
you may recall as long as you want to, there are only old people who recall Stalin in Russia. We would laugh you off had you had it seriously said in a real life in there

What do you mean who cars for America? You should, because your posting on a American website
I also am posting on a chinese, japonese, canadian etc sites so fucking what? I may also share my opinion in there that I don't or do love chenese japonese etc. You may also do know that the world is not of a much love towards the USA. Furthermore, it's a fact in 30 years the USA will lose its dominance it's once had. It says everyone allover the globe. No problem if american people think otherwise and be whatever they wish if its well deserved.

What really has Russia done except make Ak-47's.
No comments lol ohh man lol

As I have already said they get schooled as soon as they start to deal. Is it you who will aim ( read slang ) me that we should not kill or attack people who go to blah blah. In Russia teenagers don't shoot people in school etc. The world knows the americans kids shoot each other in schools etc, how many precedents...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 07:31:13 AM »
...it's a fact in 30 years the USA will lose its dominance it's once had. It says everyone allover the globe.

Perhaps they're right. ::)
Wondering...
Are these the opinions of people who've hated our (I'm a U.S. citizen) asses for "X" number of decades/centuries now, and wish us ill will?
Or is the "everyone" you refer to all psychics? :-\

theonlyone

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 08:39:06 AM »
Perhaps they're right. ::)
Wondering...
Are these the opinions of people who've hated our (I'm a U.S. citizen) asses for "X" number of decades/centuries now, and wish us ill will?
Or is the "everyone" you refer to all psychics? :-\

Search the internet. Ill will? I don't wish ill will to any good people.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »
Oh I don’t have to Google anything to know the U.S. isn’t popular in much of the world.
And I wasn’t suggesting that YOU are one of the people who want to “see us/me burn.”

But to say that
“...it's a fact in 30 years the USA will lose its dominance it's once had. It says everyone allover the globe.”

A fact has to be proven.
And I think that the people who claim that the U.S. will lose its dominance can’t prove it, but rather make these claims out of a bitterness and unwavering hatred for my country.
It’s something they (not necessarily you) wish to see happen to us.

To those people...
Wish in one hand, shit in the other.
See which one fills up first.

theonlyone

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »
Oh I don’t have to Google anything to know the U.S. isn’t popular in much of the world.
And I wasn’t suggesting that YOU are one of the people who want to “see us/me burn.”

But to say that
“...it's a fact in 30 years the USA will lose its dominance it's once had. It says everyone allover the globe.”

A fact has to be proven.
And I think that the people who claim that the U.S. will lose its dominance can’t prove it, but rather make these claims out of a bitterness and unwavering hatred for my country.
It’s something they (not necessarily you) wish to see happen to us.

To those people...
Wish in one hand, shit in the other.
See which one fills up first.

A fact hasn't to be proven once it's said - I quote you - Perhaps they're right.
Most likely the next superpower in decades to come it's CHINA.

theonlyone

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2007, 10:20:36 AM »
But as long as they have their nuclear power stations operating built by russians. One push, say from Moscow and bump, no China.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2007, 03:50:45 PM »
you may recall as long as you want to, there are only old people who recall Stalin in Russia. We would laugh you off had you had it seriously said in a real life in there
I also am posting on a chinese, japonese, canadian etc sites so fucking what? I may also share my opinion in there that I don't or do love chenese japonese etc. You may also do know that the world is not of a much love towards the USA. Furthermore, it's a fact in 30 years the USA will lose its dominance it's once had. It says everyone allover the globe. No problem if american people think otherwise and be whatever they wish if its well deserved.
No comments lol ohh man lol

As I have already said they get schooled as soon as they start to deal. Is it you who will aim ( read slang ) me that we should not kill or attack people who go to blah blah. In Russia teenagers don't shoot people in school etc. The world knows the americans kids shoot each other in schools etc, how many precedents...

1. One must learn from History, Stalin is a historical figure, analyzing and learning from his mistakes, his ego is worth looking into...your comment was very ignorant. Why would be laugh about Stalin? Would those people who had relative sent off to the Gulag laugh? Think about your post.

2. The Us came up with the Internet... you wouldn't be posting anywhere today if it were not for the US.

Why, not that much love for the US. I don't like US policies, but you have way more freedoms over here than you do there. And even though are cars are crappy, Would you rather have a Mustang or Corvette, or something from a Russian Car company?

Are you Jealous? Are you mad that Russia being so old has been bested by a young country? Or is it the whole Cold War thing?  I don't hate Russia, I think that Russia has a beautiful culture.

3. I think the US is falling down, due to our government foreign policies. LAck of drive, and not focusing on the problems at home. There is a saying, "take care of home, before you roam". We need to do that. China just might surpass the US, they have the drive and ambition.

4. When foreigners come to go University in Russia, they are there to learn about Russia culture, and to enrich their lives. Bigotry and hatred, only deters people to come to Russia and learn. I personally know of people who have gone thru incidents in Russia. Vodka shouldn't be all that Russia is known for.

Hopefully your ignorance is not shared by others.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »
2. The Us came up with the Internet...

Parker,
Respectfully, everybody knows that Al Gore invented the internet. ::)
Don't further misinform our foreign friend. ;)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 10:59:11 PM »
I agree with Shadow's analysis of the situation. I'm not anti-American, but I believe this death sentence, especially on the eve of Eede has some grave ramifications for the USA.

They should not have hanged him. It would have been far better for him to rot in a jail cell.
Instead, they made a matyr out of him, and gave extremist militants something else to rally around.

His death isn't going to bring peace to Iraq, ...and I doubt it will bring peace to America.

You're all cheering like it's a good thing, ...but consider for a moment what you would think, or how you would feel if Russia, or China were to invade the USA on a lie, and all of a sudden, Protestants, Baptists, & Methodists (who used to live side by side in peace) were killing & slaughtering each other in the streets, ...along with Catholics, atheists, and anyone else who gets caught up in the cross-fire. Then the puppet government installed by the Chinese, pronounces a death sentence on the head of state. I doubt even Cindy Sheehan could stomache that.

I think it's ridiculous to think you can end a quarter century of violence with more violence.

Every fire-fighter will tell you you don't fight fire with fire, ...you use water.
Even the Vatican condemned this hanging.  Will the myopia never end?

Sooooooo, Hussein is now dead... now what? religious sectarian violence has run amok in Iraq.
The Saudi's have stated they will aggressively back the Sunni's (the minority group that held power under Hussein), Iran has tremendous influence over the Shiites, and of course there are the Kurds of the north (supported by the US since 1991) The Kurdish regions incidently happen to be the main launching ground for the various terror groups in Iraq -- coincidence? ??? You be the judge.

So what now? Does this boil over in Saudi Arabia, and Iran as well? What happens to the price of gas then?

What happens when all those countries say "Why the heck are we fighting each other? Let's first wipe out Israel, ...then settle our differences." What happens then?

You fight small fires with water but you fight massive forest type fires with more fire...Its all about containment...History shows us that war works...I don't like it but until it doesn't work, why would anyone think otherwise...In the case of wars like vietnam and this Iraq war, before someone thinks that they didn't work, I would suggest that we sheep just aren't being told the truth on what the real purpose is in being there.

theonlyone

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007, 01:10:48 AM »
1. One must learn from History, Stalin is a historical figure, analyzing and learning from his mistakes, his ego is worth looking into...your comment was very ignorant. Why would be laugh about Stalin? Would those people who had relative sent off to the Gulag laugh? Think about your post.

2. The Us came up with the Internet... you wouldn't be posting anywhere today if it were not for the US.

Why, not that much love for the US. I don't like US policies, but you have way more freedoms over here than you do there. And even though are cars are crappy, Would you rather have a Mustang or Corvette, or something from a Russian Car company?

Are you Jealous? Are you mad that Russia being so old has been bested by a young country? Or is it the whole Cold War thing?  I don't hate Russia, I think that Russia has a beautiful culture.

3. I think the US is falling down, due to our government foreign policies. LAck of drive, and not focusing on the problems at home. There is a saying, "take care of home, before you roam". We need to do that. China just might surpass the US, they have the drive and ambition.

4. When foreigners come to go University in Russia, they are there to learn about Russia culture, and to enrich their lives. Bigotry and hatred, only deters people to come to Russia and learn. I personally know of people who have gone thru incidents in Russia. Vodka shouldn't be all that Russia is known for.

Hopefully your ignorance is not shared by others.

About Stalin. IF you would kept on saying - Stalin is a historical figure and his ego is worth looking into bullshit, the things that you have come up with as of yet - Russians will have not get anything new or something that they didn't know before. They would laugh at having watched a typical american who thinks that Russia is all Vodka, bears in the streets, Gorbacheov and Ivan Drago. Think about ur post.

IF it weren't internet I would send you an old fashioned letter. Internet doesn't mean shit in 1st place.

About the cars, yes russian cars are very crappy who would have argued and I wouldn't use Mustang or Corvette either, there are none of these in the russian streets. Though on a good note russian cars Kamaz and Niva always rip apart everyone on these Paris - Dakar rallies.

Are you Jealous? Are you mad that Russia being so old has been bested by a young country?
Jealous at what? Been bested in what sense? Name it!

Each accident should be thoroughly analysed before you can speak about hatred and bigotry. What if your african friend has mounted on the wrong girl? Got it?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007, 01:16:24 AM »
FUCK STALIN
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2007, 04:43:25 AM »
About Stalin. IF you would kept on saying - Stalin is a historical figure and his ego is worth looking into bullshit, the things that you have come up with as of yet - Russians will have not get anything new or something that they didn't know before. They would laugh at having watched a typical american who thinks that Russia is all Vodka, bears in the streets, Gorbacheov and Ivan Drago. Think about ur post.

IF it weren't internet I would send you an old fashioned letter. Internet doesn't mean shit in 1st place.

About the cars, yes russian cars are very crappy who would have argued and I wouldn't use Mustang or Corvette either, there are none of these in the russian streets. Though on a good note russian cars Kamaz and Niva always rip apart everyone on these Paris - Dakar rallies.
Jealous at what? Been bested in what sense? Name it!

Each accident should be thoroughly analysed before you can speak about hatred and bigotry. What if your african friend has mounted on the wrong girl? Got it?

1. What your saying is like Americans saying that they should not look at Thomas Jefferson and the great things that he has accomplished and written, but also his hypocrisy toward slavery, and his affairs. All Aspects of a historical fugre should be studied and analyzed. Or do not look at Bush's faults and ignorant, arrogant, mindset that has the whole world hating Americans. Whether it be Stalin, Lenin, Puskin, Jefferson, Bush, Malcolm X, etc. any historical figure needs to be studied. What made them tick, why did they make the decisions that they made, and  how did their decisions affect the nation and future of the nation in question. Do you see where I am coming from?

2.Russia is comming along, but I do not think that Russia is all about Vodka, caviar, or the other things that you have listed. I'm not that ignorant of Russian culture or the country. I was being sarcastic.

3.  No my friend was attacked because he was African (from the US, born in Nigeria)...had his face bashed in for no reason (other than he is black). He wasn't screwing anybody, just there for the summer. Wanted to learn about a different culture. That is all I will go into that.

4. Kamaz and Kiva do okay on the small budget they're on...but can't equal Subaru, Mitsubitshi, Ford, BMW, Land Rover's budgets...because they are serious and have greater volumes.

theonlyone

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2007, 07:06:13 AM »
1. What your saying is like Americans saying that they should not look at Thomas Jefferson and the great things that he has accomplished and written, but also his hypocrisy toward slavery, and his affairs. All Aspects of a historical fugre should be studied and analyzed. Or do not look at Bush's faults and ignorant, arrogant, mindset that has the whole world hating Americans. Whether it be Stalin, Lenin, Puskin, Jefferson, Bush, Malcolm X, etc. any historical figure needs to be studied. What made them tick, why did they make the decisions that they made, and  how did their decisions affect the nation and future of the nation in question. Do you see where I am coming from?

2.Russia is comming along, but I do not think that Russia is all about Vodka, caviar, or the other things that you have listed. I'm not that ignorant of Russian culture or the country. I was being sarcastic.

3.  No my friend was attacked because he was African (from the US, born in Nigeria)...had his face bashed in for no reason (other than he is black). He wasn't screwing anybody, just there for the summer. Wanted to learn about a different culture. That is all I will go into that.

4. Kamaz and Kiva do okay on the small budget they're on...but can't equal Subaru, Mitsubitshi, Ford, BMW, Land Rover's budgets...because they are serious and have greater volumes.

Yes I do see where you're coming from. All aspects of a historical figure should be analized and studied, no question. I was being sarcastic, the way you were, towards that had you started the Stalin topic and his role in a history russians would laugh you off. the Stalin topic is a work for historians etc etc You might as well learn a lot of things about Stalin from the people. It is the history nevertheless. BTW it is Pushkin not Puskin lol. Do you knom what is the most read/redable ( dunno how to say correct ) book in a jail? "The crime and punishment" by a russian writer Dostoevskiy.

No my friend was attacked because he was African (from the US, born in Nigeria)...had his face bashed in for no reason (other than he is black). He wasn't screwing anybody, just there for the summer. Wanted to learn about a different culture. That is all I will go into that.
Well be sure I would be on a side of your friend had I knew all details and been near. Shit happens you know it. And it's true all the black guys I see in a box be it in Moscow, Sankt Peterburg they do all seem very humble.

Kamaz and Kiva do okay on the small budget they're on...but can't equal Subaru, Mitsubitshi, Ford, BMW, Land Rover's budgets...because they are serious and have greater volumes.
I do not argue, russian cars are crappy ones. Russian themselves laugh them off and curse lol.

You seem like a good guy, not an internet tough boy, Parker! For me it seems why the whole world hating America as you said is that you have the politics of doubled standards that is what I at least hear on tv.

theonlyone

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2007, 07:30:01 AM »
f**k STALIN
What I will say it would have been a real true
Had you said it and someone it heard you will be shot the same day.
People had been sent off to Gulag had they been proven they peeled the fish on a paper with the Stalin pic printed on it. It was so fast you couldn't even imagine.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
Yes I do see where you're coming from. All aspects of a historical figure should be analized and studied, no question. I was being sarcastic, the way you were, towards that had you started the Stalin topic and his role in a history russians would laugh you off. the Stalin topic is a work for historians etc etc You might as well learn a lot of things about Stalin from the people. It is the history nevertheless. BTW it is Pushkin not Puskin lol. Do you knom what is the most read/redable ( dunno how to say correct ) book in a jail? "The crime and punishment" by a russian writer Dostoevskiy.
Well be sure I would be on a side of your friend had I knew all details and been near. Shit happens you know it. And it's true all the black guys I see in a box be it in Moscow, Sankt Peterburg they do all seem very humble.
I do not argue, russian cars are crappy ones. Russian themselves laugh them off and curse lol.

You seem like a good guy, not an internet tough boy, Parker! For me it seems why the whole world hating America as you said is that you have the politics of doubled standards that is what I at least hear on tv.

No issue with you, I understand ;D ;D.