Author Topic: i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...  (Read 6592 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...
« on: December 30, 2006, 07:59:19 AM »
sometimes i say too damn much..but still i hate bush.bush should never have been the president of USA..he is the worst president of all.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 08:09:25 AM »
I don't agree with all of his actions, but without Mr. Bush the world would be a much more dangerous place. Many of my fellow Europeans disagree with me, but they don't even know about US politics and always support the anti U.S.A propaganda from the European media. Damn liberal Clinton pussy's.

And next time, please motivate why you think he is a bad president. 

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 08:18:09 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871&q=911&hl=en
I don't agree with all of his actions, but without Mr. Bush the world would be a much more dangerous place. Many of my fellow Europeans disagree with me, but they don't even know about US politics and always support the anti U.S.A propaganda from the European media. Damn liberal Clinton pussy's.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 08:24:38 AM »

Oh brother.. another delusional american.
240 at 10 bf.

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 08:28:11 AM »

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 08:29:26 AM »
I don't believe in capital punishment, so the recent hanging does not sit well with me. Lock em up for good is punishment enough . . .

However, your President Bush was the only man with a strong enough conviction to bring S.H. to justice. The world stood back and watched as S.H. killed people and invaded countries. Only President Bush had the sense of right and did what needed to be done  . . . he put his presidency on the line to do the right thing.

I think we can all agree that Hitler was the architect of greatest evil in history and that if he existed today he would need to be stopped. Well Saddam was just getting started and your president prevented him from becoming another Hitler.

The Beef

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 08:32:50 AM »

never saw a president do that..he is stupid
check this out..he is a retard president.
&mode=related&search=
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 08:35:39 AM »
sometimes i say too damn much..but still i hate bush.bush should never have been the president of USA..he is the worst president of all.
dude, you better hope you're not in the US... Enjoy your interview if so.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 08:37:19 AM »
dude, you better hope you're not in the US... Enjoy your interview if so.
why would you say that??what if i am in the US?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 08:40:45 AM »

oh brother... yea more dangerous place ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 08:42:30 AM »
why would you say that??what if i am in the US?
Well I didn't catch your comment but if you're here and you say anything about offing the pres you can just about be guaranteed to get a knock on the door and a lost day or so talking to secret service in an empty room.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 08:44:22 AM »
Well I didn't catch your comment but if you're here and you say anything about offing the pres you can just about be guaranteed to get a knock on the door and a lost day or so talking to secret service in an empty room.
i am glad that i am in INDIA..but still i never wanted to say that bush is gonna die..SORRY
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »
i am glad that i am in INDIA..but still i never wanted to say that bush is gonna die..SORRY
hea besides we want to see him have a long long life... Imagine the punishment day by day living with his legacy...

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 12:06:11 PM »
Shadow,  Gerald Ford had to die before his comments about Bush and the Iraq war could be made public!!  Here we are not allowed to make critical comments about the Prez and his policies, fyi.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »
Here we are not allowed to make critical comments about the Prez and his policies, fyi.

Didn't use to be like that. What have we become.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 01:21:02 PM »
BULLSHIT... you are absolutely wrong on this point...  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 01:28:38 PM »
BULLSHIT... you are absolutely wrong on this point...  ::)

I remember people making big jokes about Clinton, SNL had a lot of fun. Hustler had spoofs, everbody made alot of comments about what he was doing in office. Publicly.  Mad Tv had alot of fun during the 2004 elections. But now, one has to watch their words, no more speaking out against the Pres policies, or how bad he is. no more making fun of the pres.

Now making threats of the Pres, has always been off limits, and should be treated with care. But somehow this Pres has some sort of edict about Presidential criticism, that's oddly similar to North Korea imfamous Dictator

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 06:25:40 PM »

What we encourage other countries not to become.  Keep your mouth shut and dont question authority.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »
I remember people making big jokes about Clinton, SNL had a lot of fun. Hustler had spoofs, everbody made alot of comments about what he was doing in office. Publicly.  Mad Tv had alot of fun during the 2004 elections. But now, one has to watch their words, no more speaking out against the Pres policies, or how bad he is. no more making fun of the pres.

Now making threats of the Pres, has always been off limits, and should be treated with care. But somehow this Pres has some sort of edict about Presidential criticism, that's oddly similar to North Korea imfamous Dictator
My bust, yea I agree with you, for some reason I was thinking you were saying the opposite.  I definitly agree with you... In fact we've had a long long history of being critical of our leadership until recently and there is a huge drive to shut up and support the president.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871&q=911&hl=en

I have to say that this doc made by a Conservative Republican is probably the best documentary I've seen made on the subject so far. Definately worth watching!!! Thanks kilojoule for posting the link.  :)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 02:23:57 AM »

If you think he's kidding, an NCO in my office had a buddy of his put some anti-Bush crap on his myspace page just to be funny..well now this guy might get chucked out of the Marines for it. The SS did investigate. Took like a week for them to call.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:24 AM »
My bust, yea I agree with you, for some reason I was thinking you were saying the opposite.  I definitly agree with you... In fact we've had a long long history of being critical of our leadership until recently and there is a huge drive to shut up and support the president.

FUCK GEORGE BUSH. I don't want anything bad to happen to him but it is my constitutional RIGHT TO CALL HIM AN IDIOT IF I WANT TO!!  HE IS AN IDIOT. YOU can't threaten him ,of coarse,but you can criticize him all you want. FREE SPEACH.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 09:09:26 AM »
I don't think any apology will do you any good at this point. The FBI is already aware you made the threat to Bush I am sure.
The House that Ruth built

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 09:12:14 AM »
I don't think any apology will do you any good at this point. The FBI is already aware you made the threat to Bush I am sure.

DO you guys really think so? I am not doubting it just seems kinda hard to believe they can watch and read every single thing that goes on on the internet...unless maybe they have software that flags certain words or something.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 09:52:26 AM »
DO you guys really think so? I am not doubting it just seems kinda hard to believe they can watch and read every single thing that goes on on the internet...unless maybe they have software that flags certain words or something.

Are you kidding me? They probably know how large your bowel movement was this morning...
...when you lost your virginity, ...as well as what you ate for dinner last night. {lol} They just can't find OBL  :-\

btw - since we all know they're here, ...can one one of them tell me where  I misplaced those AAA batteries?  :D
w