Author Topic: Transcript from Saddams execution  (Read 9264 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Transcript from Saddams execution
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 06:44:27 AM »
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/181206mcveighvideo.htm

you can see the video there.  Down at the bottom.  No comment from FBI or Army. Weird they wouldn't have any record of the biggest domestic terrorist in history working for them 15 months after they thought he left.  Doesn't the govt keep track of shit like that?

I highly doubt he had such a position and they didn't know.

Proof of date on the video?  None

Does McViegh look a shit ton younger than he should have in 93?  Yep

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 06:50:34 AM »
So that is the basis for you denying this?  The date?

If I can show you his documentation for being there at that time, will that help at all?  Or will you continue to deny what is so damn obvious?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
No, I'm a perfectly sane guy.  however, I realize that when something happens, and it isn't investigated according to protocol, it raises flags.  Did you know that the Ok City federal building was bulldozed a few days afterward?  No investigation, nothing.  The company Controlled Demolition (you know, the same firm which cleaned up the WTC) just flattened the place. 

The FBI is being reprimanded now because it's just coming out what a horrible cover-up investigation they did.  This one was on Clinton's watch, so you don't have to get defensive about Bush.

Seriously BB, I challenge you to come right out and say that the OK city bombing was committed by only McVeign and Nicholls.  I fucking dare you.  Cause once you do, I will demolish your argument with solid evidence of a conspiracy.   And if you DON'T tell me it was only them two, then hell, you believe it was a conspiracy.

Which is it, beachy?  Did Mcveigh/Nicholls act alone, or not?

Actually what you've said is McVeigh wasn't really executed.   ::)  You live in the Twilight Zone son.  I feel sorry for you. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 11:03:45 AM »
Actually what you've said is McVeigh wasn't really executed.   ::)  You live in the Twilight Zone son.  I feel sorry for you. 

No you don't.  You admire my ability to challenge lies fed to us by the groups which benefit form them most.

Two of the ten McVeigh execution witnesses said he was still breakthing when they pulled the curtain.

Were these two witnesses wrong bb?  You didn't answer yesterday.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »
No you don't.  You admire my ability to challenge lies fed to us by the groups which benefit form them most.Two of the ten McVeigh execution witnesses said he was still breakthing when they pulled the curtain.

LOL.   ;D  Funny!  I had this discussion with you months ago.  I don't feel like debating whether McVeigh was really executed, again.  It's a stupid argument.  Like the rest of your conspiracy theories. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 11:12:06 AM »
Beachy,

Mcveigh was videotaped working on a military base 15 months after being discharged.  This causes some big problems for their official story, especially since he was working with a special forces explosives team when videotaped.

The timing on the tape is very authentic - he had a one day pass to interview these guys and be in those places, and he was there then, so it's not like he could fake that -

Assuming the tape is real, that means the FBI and Army both lied to the US public about mcveighs whereabouts and him involvement 15 months after being discharged. 

Now, 1) are you challenging the authenticity of the tape and if so, on what grounds, and
2) if he was working there 15 months afterwards, what say you of the FBi's credibility on the REST of their story? ;)
3) you won't answer 1 and 2 :)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
No you don't.  You admire my ability to challenge lies fed to us by the groups which benefit form them most.

Two of the ten McVeigh execution witnesses said he was still breakthing when they pulled the curtain.

Yep

and if they aren't wrong then he was dying or close to death.

What's your point?  You don't believe he is dead?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »
The doctor declared him dead.  The witnesses were interviewed by Dan Abrams. Two of them said he was still breathing when they shut the curtain, but the doctor said he was dead.

Is this normal?  Do 20% of execution witnesses usually still see the guy breathing after being declared dead?

or does this only happen in those cases where the terrorist happened to be working secretly with a special ops military team 15 months after he was supposedly discharged ;)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »
The doctor declared him dead.  The witnesses were interviewed by Dan Abrams. Two of them said he was still breathing when they shut the curtain, but the doctor said he was dead.

Is this normal?  Do 20% of execution witnesses usually still see the guy breathing after being declared dead?

or does this only happen in those cases where the terrorist happened to be working secretly with a special ops military team 15 months after he was supposedly discharged ;)

So tell me.. arre the other 80% wrong?  Did they NOT see him die?  Or have you considered that there is a perfectly reasonable explaination that doesn't involve a conspiracy with spec ops?  I'm trying not to laugh.

OMG... why do you think there is a conspiracy everytime there isn't an answer for something?  You're a complete loony man!  Jeez

I don't believe he was working there after he was discharged.  I think the video is much older than INFOWARS and PRISONPLANET and ALEX JONES says it is.  See my point?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 12:19:19 PM »
Brix - to be brief

1) The seismic data showed two bombs in OK city.  The witnesseses said two blasts.  There were audio recordings of two blasts.

2) Bombs #3 and #4 were removed from the building. (it was supposed to level the building).  Since it was obvious mcveigh couldn't have carried large bombs into the building, your conspiracy is born.

3)  All the ATF agents - and their kids - were not in the building that wed AM at 9:01.  But all the civilians were.  The ATF agents kept their kids home and waited down the street under the guise of a "drill".  Brix - do you believe it was an incredible, improbable coincidence that all these guys with badges stayed home that day?  Or do you think they knew?

I don't believe he was working there after he was discharged.  I think the video is much older than INFOWARS and PRISONPLANET and ALEX JONES says it is.  See my point?

The cameraman said that particular base, with the seized Iraqi tanks, gave the guy a one-day pass and he conducted his interviews. Aug 1993. 

Are you saying that the cameraman is lying?  He's been trying for years to get the military to address the tape and they refuse. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2007, 12:52:44 PM »
Brix - to be brief

1) The seismic data showed two bombs in OK city.  The witnesseses said two blasts.  There were audio recordings of two blasts.

Funny how seismic data has proven nothing at the WTC... why would it here?  Seismic data is really reaching.

2) Bombs #3 and #4 were removed from the building. (it was supposed to level the building).  Since it was obvious mcveigh couldn't have carried large bombs into the building, your conspiracy is born.

Source?  And please don't let it be another CT site.

3)  All the ATF agents - and their kids - were not in the building that wed AM at 9:01.  But all the civilians were.  The ATF agents kept their kids home and waited down the street under the guise of a "drill".  Brix - do you believe it was an incredible, improbable coincidence that all these guys with badges stayed home that day?  Or do you think they knew?

Shit like that happens all the time.  It's not incredible nor improbable.  It a coincidence.  So now the entire ATF of the Ok City was in on it, huh?  Can you really believe your own bs?

The cameraman said that particular base, with the seized Iraqi tanks, gave the guy a one-day pass and he conducted his interviews. Aug 1993. 

Exactly.

Are you saying that the cameraman is lying?  He's been trying for years to get the military to address the tape and they refuse. 

Lying to stir up a little controversy.  NO WAY!!!! HE WOULDN"T!!!! : O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2007, 01:06:59 PM »
Funny how seismic data has proven nothing at the WTC... why would it here?  Seismic data is really reaching.

The WTC involved blasts in multiple locations, plane hits, and collapses.   Seismic data at OK city showed two blasts, 4.2 seconds apart.  Recordings (audio) showed two blasts, 4.2 seconds apart.  Discount it if you want to. 

Shit like that happens all the time.  It's not incredible nor improbable.  It a coincidence.  So now the entire ATF of the Ok City was in on it, huh?  Can you really believe your own bs?

All the time?  hundreds of people with badges all keep their kids home one day, and show up late to work in bomb gear just as a coincidental bomb goes off?

Are you really that gullible, dude? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »
Brix, every ATF agent kept their kids home.  And none of them were at work at 9:01 AM on a wed AM.

If you were the cop investigating, would you seriously - seriously - would you seriously say to yourself "Shit like that happens all the time.  It's not incredible nor improbable."?????

I don't think anyone would be that gullible to just accept this and not suspect foreknowledge.  You say it's NOT IMPROBABLE?  Dude, it's the very definition of improbable.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2007, 01:13:20 PM »

If you were the cop investigating, would you seriously - seriously - would you seriously say to yourself "Shit like that happens all the time.  It's not incredible nor improbable."?????

I work for the government.   My parents worked for the gov't.  A lot of my friends worked for the gov't.  Yeah I would say I know the gov't and their agencies pretty well and drills, exercises, and training scenarios happen all the time.

This has got to be as weak as your "we never landed on the moon" arguement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »
You're changing the subject.

Can you defend your statement that "it's not incredible or improbable".

We're talking about several hundred people all doing an extremely odd thing - brekaing their routine and keeping their kids home and not going to work - all at the same time.

no offense dude, but I have to seriously question your street smarts if this doesn't set of serious alarm bells for you.   

Really?  Not IMPROBABLE?  Really?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »
You're changing the subject.

How?  I'm adressing the issue of a large group of gov't workers and it is not at all unusual for things like that to happen.

Can you defend your statement that "it's not incredible or improbable".

See above.  And it's not improbable due to events like that being relatively frequent withing gov't agencies.

We're talking about several hundred people all doing an extremely odd thing - brekaing their routine and keeping their kids home and not going to work - all at the same time.

In no way is it extremely odd.  And of course their kids wouldn't be in the day care if they didn't have to go to work.

no offense dude, but I have to seriously question your street smarts if this doesn't set of serious alarm bells for you.   

Really?  Not IMPROBABLE?  Really?

You are not a rational reasonable person if you can't see the holes in this.  But then again I see where you're getting your information.  I challenge you to find a few reputable sources (mainstream papers/networks) to support your theories.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2007, 01:51:11 PM »
You are not a rational reasonable person if you can't see the holes in this.  But then again I see where you're getting your information.  I challenge you to find a few reputable sources (mainstream papers/networks) to support your theories.

You're suddenly changing positions!!!!

When asked to back up your statement that it's not improbable, you suddenly attack my credibility.

Are you backing off the statement that it's "not improbable"?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »
You're suddenly changing positions!!!!

When asked to back up your statement that it's not improbable, you suddenly attack my credibility.

Are you backing off the statement that it's "not improbable"?

Wow did you not read the post above it?  Your avoiding my judgements.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
Yeah I would say I know the gov't and their agencies pretty well and drills, exercises, and training scenarios happen all the time.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »
And it's not improbable due to events like that being relatively frequent withing gov't agencies.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2007, 02:03:10 PM »

Now that I've proven I didn't even try to change the subject why don't you go ahead and show me some of those reputable sources I was asking about, huh?

Attacking the credibility of anything or anyone associated with Alex Jones is a perfectly reasonable arguement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
Alex Jones covers stories the mainstream media will not.

The interests of the govt, and the mainstream media, often overlap.

You should know this. I'm sure you see slanted coverage of the war.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »
Saddam deserved this, but this execution was hypocrisy and nothing more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2007, 03:05:13 PM »
At least when bush ran for office, he told us about his plan for nationbuilding.

He did, didn't he?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
Alex Jones covers stories the mainstream media will not.

The interests of the govt, and the mainstream media, often overlap.

You should know this. I'm sure you see slanted coverage of the war.

Please, the left side of the media today (which is still the vast majority) refuses to cover these kinds of stories specifically due to thier lack of evidence and credibility.  This is even dispite the fact that they are VERY eager to show the flaws of this administration and the defense dept. under ANY administration.