Author Topic: Mr President...  (Read 917 times)

sandycoosworth

Mr President...
« on: January 03, 2007, 08:59:22 AM »
Reporter: Mr President, why are you and the vice president insisting on appearing together before the 911 commission?

Bush: Because the 911 commission wants to ask us questions. Thats why we are meeting and I look forward to meeting with them and answering their questions.

Reporter: (somewhat interrupting) I was asking why youre appearing together rahter than separately which was their request?

Bust: (clearly aggitated) Because its a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 911 commission is looking forward to asking us and Im looking forward to answering them.

this footage is in the "Press for Truth" documentary about the widows of 911 struggle to get an investigation ... http://www.jonhs.net/911/911_press_for_truth.htm ....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Mr President...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »
I woudl looooooooooove to hear a bush supporter explain bush's position on this one.

the answer clearly does not match the question.  Can ANYONE defend him on this one? lol...

sandycoosworth

Re: Mr President...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
its not just the words ... you have to watch the clip to see the tone

sounds like a parent trying to get a kid whose embarrasing htem at a store to shuttup or something