Author Topic: So Hedgie and Nord tell me..  (Read 1533 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
So Hedgie and Nord tell me..
« on: April 06, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »
my parents consider themselves muslim.

1) my mum has never worn a burka or a head garb or nuttin close
2) neither has my sister
3) women r treated better than men in my family..my sister says jump and me parents say how high..the bit ch just bought her 3rd new car in 4 yrs and i still drive my pos civic..
4) they love America and the freedom it provides.
5) mum and dad try and pray on avg 2ice daily..but when i hear em praying they pray for peace for the muslims and christians and the whole world..those bastards right.. :-\
6) mum and dad would have no problem with me marrying a jew or a christian...."people of the book"

they also give to charity and have many republicanesque qualities (4 i'm constantly fighting with em)

does this mean they aren't muslim..

i mean from yalls posts sure seems to quality as a muslim one MUST be anti social..a terrorist and / or behave in ways that will be counter culture..

so i ask you..are my parents muslim or they aren't even if they lie and say they are?
do tell.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: So Hedgie and Nord tell me..
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »
My family is the same way, bro. However, the faith they subcribe to is wrong and it doesn't matter how they are.

so i ask you..are my parents muslim or they aren't even if they lie and say they are?

Of course they are. They're good people and they just brush the bad stuff about their faith under the rug because they are educated enough to not follow the bad stuff. But you cannot run away from one fact, and that's the fact that Islam in its purest form = wrong, opressive and violent.

I'm not Hedge and I'm certainly not Nordic, but I understand where they are coming from.

I don't mean to crash your topic or anything, Junaid.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 12:52:39 PM »
My family is the same way, bro. However, the faith they subcribe to is wrong and it doesn't matter how they are.

Of course they are. They're good people and they just brush the bad stuff about their faith under the rug because they are educated enough to not follow the bad stuff. But you cannot run away from one fact, and that's the fact that Islam in its purest form = wrong, opressive and violent.

I'm not Hedge and I'm certainly not Nordic, but I understand where they are coming from.

I don't mean to crash your topic or anything, Junaid.

its all good mate..

now lemme ask you..have to read the OLD testament?? ie the original word of god before man took out the stuff he deemed not suitable??
see there is a hypocracy here..go to idaho and you see plenty of christians with 10 wifes..and plenty of christians (hard core christians..) beat their wifes..and fuck little boys..

why o why dont we hear more of that..

o wait plenty of jews and christians oppose israel also ..we never hear of that..

o wait..99% of the preople in American prisions are christians..aren't they?? tell me..but nooo

look man..oil talks and bulshit walks..k..

now i'm not saying that them c unts in the UK are good people..

BUT the ball rolls both ways..very fucking convenient to call others backward without looking at yourself first..
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »
its all good mate..

now lemme ask you..have to read the OLD testament?? ie the original word of god before man took out the stuff he deemed not suitable??
see there is a hypocracy here..go to idaho and you see plenty of christians with 10 wifes..and plenty of christians (hard core christians..) beat their wifes..and fuck little boys..

why o why dont we hear more of that..

o wait plenty of jews and christians oppose israel also ..we never hear of that..

o wait..99% of the preople in American prisions are christians..aren't they?? tell me..but nooo

look man..oil talks and bulshit walks..k..

now i'm not saying that them c unts in the UK are good people..

BUT the ball rolls both ways..very fucking convenient to call others backward without looking at yourself first..

Let me first address this post:

There is no hypocrisy.

Nowhere will you find me defend any part of the Bible which is in conflict with the rules of our western society, or feminism.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »
Of course there's hypocrisy on both sides, but the actions from the muslim extremists outweigh that of any christians. The christian right/christian fundies don't get their way in this country thanks to liberalism, but in Islamic countries muslim fundies do get their way and it leads to opression and corruption.

And the oil thing has more to do about nations than religion. The US and other western countries have always ripped eastern nations and that's why they're on top. Just look at England's unfair treaties with China in the late 1800's and economic rape of India for 200 years. But now England has been reduced to America's lapdog and China is emerging as a superpower, and so is India to a degree. Why isn't Pakistan growing like India? Islam.. Why isn't Bangladesh growing like India? Islam.. India has weeded out the bad stuff in their culture and faith and it's allowed them to grow and compete with the west and so has China. Muslims, if they wish to be not opressed must loosen Islam's grip on their mentality. That's what your parents have done to a degree and so have mine. I've taken it one step further by abandoning Islam, but not my ethnicity. I'm not scared to tell anyone I'm a brownie, but I would never describe myself as a muslim.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »

There is no hypocrisy.

Nowhere will you find me defend any part of the Bible which is in conflict with the rules of our western society, or feminism.

-Hedge

Cut Toxy some slack. You cannot just expect someone to abandon what they've been raised on and turn on it, even in a secular society such as the west.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »

There is no hypocrisy.

-Hedge

cool fair enough.. 8)

i hardly see you campare it to the koran and attack it though..

plenty of cheistians living strictly according to the bible..go to pakistan..and you'll see some eye opening stuff..but then you'll say..but Toxic these are 3rd world uneducated christians..

which is EXACTLy the point i make about muslims in paki ;)

carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »
my parents consider themselves muslim.

1) my mum has never worn a burka or a head garb or nuttin close
2) neither has my sister
3) women r treated better than men in my family..my sister says jump and me parents say how high..the bit ch just bought her 3rd new car in 4 yrs and i still drive my pos civic..
4) they love America and the freedom it provides.
5) mum and dad try and pray on avg 2ice daily..but when i hear em praying they pray for peace for the muslims and christians and the whole world..those bastards right.. :-\
6) mum and dad would have no problem with me marrying a jew or a christian...."people of the book"

they also give to charity and have many republicanesque qualities (4 i'm constantly fighting with em)

does this mean they aren't muslim..

i mean from yalls posts sure seems to quality as a muslim one MUST be anti social..a terrorist and / or behave in ways that will be counter culture..

do tell.. :)

As for your second post:

I know too little about your family to really make a good judgement. But this I can say: If your sister and mother TRULY are equals in your family, that they TRULY enjoy the same benefits, the same responsibilities, and the same power...

Then your family is obviously not living according to the Quran. I have read the Quran. I am starting to very much doubt that you have, no offence.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 01:16:16 PM »
The christian right/christian fundies don't get their way in this country thanks to liberalism, .

Really?? why are we at war with iraq and why exactly is bush mad that pelosi tried making friend with syria??(while being friend with the osama family :))

i can spin this any way i want mate..bush is a christian fundie and he got to LEVEL a muslim county cause of his ciristian beliefs...how do you spell terrorist again? :-\

. Why isn't Pakistan growing like India?

cause everyones corrupt under the guise of religion..the millions of $s in aid goes to private pockets..

HEy i'm rich aint i?  ;)  US keeps giving paki aid and then it goes to private pockets and ends up back in US banks..ARE YOU THAT FUCKING NAIVE??

Islam.. Why isn't Bangladesh growing like India?

LOL...sigh..i wont bother with this one..

. I'm not scared to tell anyone I'm a brownie, but I would never describe myself as a muslim.

lol i wont bother here either..omg man..i've seen your pic..you dont exactly have to tell someone that you r a brownie..neither do i..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
As for your second post:

I know too little about your family to really make a good judgement. But this I can say: If your sister and mother TRULY are equals in your family, that they TRULY enjoy the same benefits, the same responsibilities, and the same power...

Then your family is obviously not living according to the Quran. I have read the Quran. I am starting to very much doubt that you have, no offence.

-Hedge

mum and sis > everyone else

the sister part i actually resent..but i love the spoiled bitch  :)

i guess then they r not muslims..i maybe should enlighted my sister than she need to be oppressed as a woman to be muslim..

gotcha ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »
cool fair enough.. 8)

i hardly see you campare it to the koran and attack it though..

No. I don't see the point in comparing?

I have however been involved in several discussions on the Religious Board regarding inconsistencies, et al.

FWIW, I was involved in an argument with Nordic: He felt that I was bringing up past Christian crimes for no reason when discussing Muslim current problems. Sort of like I had to mention the ancient Christians crimes to not come across as a racist.

He definitely had a point there. There is no need to mention the crimes committed in the name of Christianity, like some alibi, when discussing problems with the Muslim culture. Or the other way, no need to bring up what Muhammed did to Aisha when discussing pedo priests within the Catholic Church.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 01:29:03 PM »
what Muhammed did to Aisha when discussing pedo priests within the Catholic Church.

-Hedge

i still need proof for this.from what i have been taught many muslims married many slave women to free em..

would ya rather be a slave forever or marry a muslim ..get fucked once and get freed ..i honestly dunno how that worked..

man..to put this to rest once and for all i'll have to go to the mosque next friday..  >:(

lets see what they say..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 03:25:06 PM »
Toxic, your parents are individual muslims. You parents aren't "islam".

How can I argue with your parents behaviour? I'm glad they're as you state them in your first post.

However, islam is islam, my arguements cannot be refuted. Islam nominates it's believers to desire many bad things.

Now i've got 2 questions for you:

1) What is the price of fish?

2) How long is a piece of string?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 05:48:04 PM »
cause everyones corrupt under the guise of religion..the millions of $s in aid goes to private pockets..

HEy i'm rich aint i?    US keeps giving paki aid and then it goes to private pockets and ends up back in US banks..ARE YOU THAT FUCKING NAIVE??

After the Bangladesh war of the 70's, my uncle from the army was put in charge of the rice rations given out by the US. Guess what? The fucker cut the rice rations with sand and pebbles and then gave that out to the starving, while selling off the rice he took out. This is the same fucker praying 5 times a day but downing scotch by night and fucking whores.  ::) Most of the aid given out by the west is eaten by pigs and I know that. Religion is a guise but it's also and excuse to do whatever you want.. These terrorists, corrupt officials think they're infallible because they're religious. And guess what? People don't hold these bastards accountable as doing so would make them offend Islam.