Author Topic: Vast majority of Fox news focus group says that Hermann Cain won the debate  (Read 6593 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
 ::)  :-X

Amazingly the vast majority of Frank Luntz's focus group on Fox news says Godfathers pizza CEO won the debate. That means Tim Pawlenty lost.
!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
We should have a Getbig poll for who we thought did the best.  I don't know how to do that. 

I've never been an RP fan but I have to say he really won me over tonight.  Maybe it won't last.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Ron Paul is solid.  Never deviates.

Hermann Cain?   ::)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Cain is a breath of fresh air but he sure as hell didn't win the debate.  That is just fox news anti-libertarian propaganda.  Hannity and the rest of fox news will never bring themselves to admit to Ron Paul won a debate
Live free or die

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ron Paul is solid.  Never deviates.

Hermann Cain?   ::)

Cain would be a perfect set up for the corporate interests...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Watch and see - Hannity will start trashing a very bright Cain on a nightly basis - saying the results are rigged, online shennanigans, etc.

Idiots will believe it and choose from their Romney vs TPaw options lol.......

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cain is a breath of fresh air but he sure as hell didn't win the debate.  That is just fox news anti-libertarian propaganda.  Hannity and the rest of fox news will never bring themselves to admit to Ron Paul won a debate

Luntz asked the people, and nearly ALL of them hadn't heard of Herman Cain. Now, they have and they like him. He's a solid conservatives, no bones about it. And that's EXACTLY what it takes to beat Obama in 2012.

Let the people decide who they want as their top guy. Paul isn't "due" to get the GOP nomination, despite what the libertarian contingent would like to believe. Let him earn it. But, with Herman Cain getting more exposure, if this keeps up and he gets more responses like this, Paul will get regulated to the back of the line again.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Luntz asked the people, and nearly ALL of them hadn't heard of Herman Cain. Now, they have and they like him. He's a solid conservatives, no bones about it. And that's EXACTLY what it takes to beat Obama in 2012.

Let the people decide who they want as their top guy. Paul isn't "due" to get the GOP nomination, despite what the libertarian contingent would like to believe. Let him earn it. But, with Herman Cain getting more exposure, if this keeps up and he gets more responses like this, Paul will get regulated to the back of the line again.

You obviously never heard of how Luntz sets these things up, have you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

luntz has even bragged about his ability to get any answer he wants by just changing the phrasing, hasn't he? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He wrote a book onit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I believe luntz used to be an msnbc lapdog back in the day.  he was on all the time IIRC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just because someone nmay not be ideal on one issue or another, does not mean they should automatically be shunned necessarily.  As for cain, no I don't like fed reserve stance at all, he is miles away better than bama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Just because someone nmay not be ideal on one issue or another, does not mean they should automatically be shunned necessarily.  As for cain, no I don't like fed reserve stance at all, he is miles away better than bama.

keep an eye out for fox to take a stance on this guy quickly.

my guess is that they pull a 2008 RPaul on him.  Try to minimize his impact.  Without all the pre-game hype that Romney and others get for being "more viable" - Cain would probably smack them all down in an election.  I guess we'll see if FOX chooses to promote certain candidates. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Luntz has been busted using the same people in his polling several times even after stating that those same individuals were new to that particular candidate. His word is as good ad dog shit. Gee I wonder why they brought him in?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
They are making it really easy for Obama this year.  That is a good thing.  I will vote for Obama and contribute to the landslide.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Moron.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
They are making it really easy for Obama this year.  That is a good thing.  I will vote for Obama and contribute to the landslide.  ;)

Sometimes you make very little sense.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Why would Luntz set up a crowd to pick Cain, instead of an already-known commodity like Pawlenty or Santorum?

It sounds as if certain folks here are doing the same thing with Paul that was done with McCain in 2008. They think Paul should get the nod simply because he's due.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Why would Luntz set up a crowd to pick Cain, instead of an already-known commodity like Pawlenty or Santorum?

It sounds as if certain folks here are doing the same thing with Paul that was done with McCain in 2008. They think Paul should get the nod simply because he's due.

Dude, everyone knows what Luntz is about. It just takes a few minutes to verify how he does his polling. 333386 and others in this thread confirm he's a master manipulator. It's no secret.

Did you hear Pawlenty and Sanitarium at the debates? Disastrous. Comparatively Cain was at least much better spoken. (but he still sucks)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Only one vote can be made. From Fox news online poll.

Who won the debate?

Gary Johnson 2.36% (1,095 votes)

Ron Paul 46.04% (21,397 votes)

Tim Pawlenty 7.54% (3,504 votes)

Herman Cain 36.96% (17,179 votes)

Rick Santorum 7.1% (3,299 votes)

Total Votes: 46,474

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/06/won-debate/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wow.... paul/cain looks like the ideal ticket so far :)

tpaw and santorum at 7%.... pathetic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Only one vote can be made. From Fox news online poll.

Who won the debate?

Gary Johnson 2.36% (1,095 votes)

Ron Paul 46.04% (21,397 votes)

Tim Pawlenty 7.54% (3,504 votes)

Herman Cain 36.96% (17,179 votes)

Rick Santorum 7.1% (3,299 votes)

Total Votes: 46,474

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/06/won-debate/

No question Ron Paul rules the internet.  How many of those who voted in that online poll are likely voters?  And why doesn't his domination of internet polls translate into any success on election days? 

In any event, he was not the best person on stage.  Pawlenty was really the only one who looked and sounded the part, and that was my first time ever watching the guy in a debate.  I don't think anyone really "won" the debate.  Actually, it wasn't even a debate, because all they did was answer questions from the hosts.  They didn't really engage each other. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
No question Ron Paul rules the internet.  How many of those who voted in that online poll are likely voters?  And why doesn't his domination of internet polls translate into any success on election days? 

In any event, he was not the best person on stage.  Pawlenty was really the only one who looked and sounded the part, and that was my first time ever watching the guy in a debate.  I don't think anyone really "won" the debate.  Actually, it wasn't even a debate, because all they did was answer questions from the hosts.  They didn't really engage each other. 

Because only candidates who kowtow to special interests get elected, which is why RP never will be.e
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Because only candidates who kowtow to special interests get elected, which is why RP never will be.e

What special interests are you talking about? 

Also, it isn't possible that Ron Paul is simply unable to convince people to vote for him?  Keep in mind he had to work pretty hard to get reelected in his Congressional district. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

In any event, he was not the best person on stage.  Pawlenty was really the only one who looked and sounded the part, and that was my first time ever watching the guy in a debate. . 

LMAO!! You are on drugs my man. He sounded like this guy.