Author Topic: DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.  (Read 4808 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Howard is a fat pile of shit.
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2020, 11:40:37 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
On a serious note, my mom was a smart, wonderful lady .
She brought me into this life and I held her hand as she slipped into the next life.

I hope everyone ( even you) gets to experience that kind of love, at least once in their life.

Fuk you ! you motherless dumb fuk, no empathy here for you the fat lazy shit fetish kunt! go cry a river for your loser mother some where else.
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Those 13 militia pussys in my home state of MI went out with a whimper. Just like I've always contended they would. Fucking pussies.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

Hey Straw GIRL, yours  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( to mods didn't work  ;D

Straw GIRL is so desperately traying to get me banned,  :'( pussy  :'( !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
She brought me into this life and I held her hand as she slipped into the next life.

I hope everyone ( even you) gets to experience that kind of love, at least once in their life.

Love ???, YOU hate America .............

Eldon

• Getbig III
did Howard crawl back under his rock ?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Fuk you ! you motherless dumb fuk, no empathy here for you the fat lazy shit fetish kunt! go cry a river for your loser mother some where else.

;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

REAL MARINES don't pussy  :'( :'( :'( !.

Love your pain  ;D ;D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
On a serious note: Sorry for your loss, but know that if she was a Christian, and accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior then she is in Heaven. and if you are a Christian, and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, then you will be with her again one day.

But Politically speaking only: If she was a Hillary supporter, then she was either dumb, brainwashed, or mentally ill (just like you Howard.) as Hillary was the most corrupt and evil person to ever run for President.

Jesus, Santa and Shizzo are walking down the street.  All three lay their eyes on a $50 bill.  Which one gets it? 

Shizzo!  The other two are figments of your imagination.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LMFAO - Delusional TDS-Turdz!!   ::) ::) ::)-------------------LMFAO - Delusional TDS-Turdz!!   ::) ::) ::)

You don't like the info the the article ?

Take it up with TRUMPS DHS

It's THEIR CONCLUSION (along with the FBI) you fucking moron

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
You don't like the info the the article ?

Take it up with TRUMPS DHS

It's THEIR CONCLUSION (along with the FBI) you fucking moron

Do you like or not like the taste of Hunter’s dick after he smokes crack?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On a serious note: Sorry for your loss, but know that if she was a Christian, and accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior then she is in Heaven. and if you are a Christian, and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, then you will be with her again one day.

But Politically speaking only: If she was a Hillary supporter, then she was either dumb, brainwashed, or mentally ill (just like you Howard.) as Hillary was the most corrupt and evil person to ever run for President.

Neither of us will decide the election .
I know , I've gotten caught up in the crazy posts on get big.  Trust me, it's all a waste of time.
Get Big seems like fun, but it can quickly become a "bottomless pit" of posting wars.

I  have no hard feelings and sincerely wish you well.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Jesus, Santa and Shizzo are walking down the street.  All three lay their eyes on a $50 bill.  Which one gets it? 

Shizzo!  The other two are figments of your imagination.

PEDO religion follower , why don't you piss off to muhammad,allah & ali !.

Aisha was 6 when yours PEDO 55yo "prophet" rape her !.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

PEDO religion follower , why don't you piss off to muhammad,allah & ali !.

Aisha was 6 when yours PEDO 55yo "prophet" rape her !.

Well stated - Yet these facts are ignored by the indoctrinated Musli Islamics
It’s ok in their sick minds.
Islime has no place in any country let alone any white Western country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I guess she looked into her " crystal ball"  and learned the dark , secret truth. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess she looked into her " crystal ball"  and learned the dark , secret truth. ::)

Yeah, most of this is all a bunch of garbage from the left and msm. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
No, she used the crystal dildo.  The one she was sucking on at that party that ended her run as a representative candidate.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, most of this is all a bunch of garbage from the left and msm.

Ok? We agree this dopey claim about an FBI backed conspiracy to kidnap Gov Whitmer is CRAZY nonsense.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Good!  I truly hope that they are.

:D

Cheesy fat pizza for you !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
I always forgot just how fucking stupid Trumptards are so let me remind you that this report is from Trumps own Department of Homeland Security (well it's actually OURS but you know what I mean)

If you don't like the conclusions of the report then go complain to THE TRAITOR

Taliban love Joe, inform yourself BoB !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok? We agree this dopey claim about an FBI backed conspiracy to kidnap Gov Whitmer is CRAZY nonsense.

No.   Most of these fake cases are instigated by FBI agents.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whitmer Kidnap Plot Defendant Demands Info on the DOZEN FBI Informants and Paid 'Snitches' Involved In the Plot
PJ Media ^ | JUL 13, 2021 9:54 PM ET | VICTORIA TAFT
Posted on 7/13/2021, 10:47:49 PM

A man facing federal charges in the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer says there never would have been a plot without FBI involvement and wants to know who those 12 informants were after finding out that some were paid “snitches.”

Buzzfeed News reports that at least a dozen informants worked with the FBI to work with the six defendants to plot, train, and do reconnaissance on the unpopular governor. Whitmer has been especially draconian in her COVID lock downs, as PJ Media has reported.

Related: Plot to Overthrow ‘Tyrant’ Gretchen Whitmer Is Thwarted. Michigan Governor Blames Trump.
A lawyer for defendant Kaleb Franks, dubbed “Red Hot” due to his red hair, maintains that the prosecution against him is “absurd” because, as The Detroit News reported about previous court documents, “there was no plan regarding what the alleged conspirators would do with [Governor Whitmer]. There has been talk of a plan to set her adrift in a boat in Lake Michigan. Of course, there is no evidence describing how this would occur.”

The News also reported last fall that the plot against Whitmer was ostensibly to spark a “civil war.”

The men facing federal kidnapping conspiracy charges were part of a broader attempt to spark a civil war by overthrowing the government and kill police personnel, according to the government. In all, 14 people have been charged with crimes in state and federal court, including members and associates of an obscure militia, the Wolverine Watchmen.

No civil war occurred but, as PJ Media reported, the architect of the FBI investigation – running those informants – into the Whitmer plot is also the same overseer of the Capitol Building riot.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...