Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Dennis Newman - What's he up to

<< < (7/7)

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: Triple-H_2005 on March 04, 2006, 04:55:59 PM ---Where did that come from?
Methinks thou dost protest too much.
The reference to hiding behind a keyboard is in reference to the fact that the folks that post degrading comments would never say them to the Pro's faces.
And the degrading comments do a great job of conveying your lack of intellectual prowess to the rest of us.  I am not a stalker or an ass-kiss.  What I am is someone that has actually stepped on stage.  If you are such a monster of muscle, please post some pics for us.  Your stupidity is fairly entertaining, but I suspect a pic of you sould be a real laugh-fest.
I'm in the center.  No, I'm not a beast.  But until you prove otherwise, what I am is your intellectual and physical superior.
http://www.qrelite.com/2003competition/emcpwp/125d90e80.jpg

--- End quote ---

h, how tall are you

Triple-H_2005:
6'2".

That pic was from 2003 (@205), so there's been a fair amount of progress since then.  I just don't have anything else in digital format!  I will be competing this November @ 230-240.

johnnytosh:

--- Quote from: Triple-H_2005 on March 04, 2006, 04:55:59 PM ---Where did that come from?
Methinks thou dost protest too much.
The reference to hiding behind a keyboard is in reference to the fact that the folks that post degrading comments would never say them to the Pro's faces.
And the degrading comments do a great job of conveying your lack of intellectual prowess to the rest of us.  I am not a stalker or an ass-kiss.  What I am is someone that has actually stepped on stage.  If you are such a monster of muscle, please post some pics for us.  Your stupidity is fairly entertaining, but I suspect a pic of you sould be a real laugh-fest.
I'm in the center.  No, I'm not a beast.  But until you prove otherwise, what I am is your intellectual and physical superior.
http://www.qrelite.com/2003competition/emcpwp/125d90e80.jpg

--- End quote ---

Looking Good Triple H..  Especially the cuts in the legs..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version