Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Hillary/DNC-Russia Conspiracy Theory

<< < (2/13) > >>

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on October 26, 2017, 05:05:07 PM ---How pathetic to have the MSM advocating for them, pay money to Russia for dirt on Trump, face one of the most polarizing unconventional candidates in history, have the power of the incumbency, and still lose.   

--- End quote ---

That's because democrats represent only the welfare bums , gays , blacks and liberal idiots on both coasts

Coach is Back!:
Everything the Clinton and DNC were doing seems as though it was taken right from the dossier to make it look like Trump.....only it was them all along. This could be a movie.

gh15:
this thing should be standing trial for high crimes and misdemeanors.. she is a criminal.. a legit! criminal.. and she should be facing prison time

if she is not facing prison time then no one else should EVER! face prison time over emails.. ever again,,

while Hussein Obama immuned as disgraced president.. she was never president and should! stand trial in the highest court,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

George Whorewell:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on October 26, 2017, 05:28:28 PM ---1.  Russia were actively attempting to help Trump win so if they were going to make up shit about Trump it would be stuff that would be helpful to him.    I have yet to see anyone show proof of who the source were.  In fact no one in the public that I'm aware of even has the dossier

2.  The GPS Fusion has already said the first person to fund this thing was from the GOP

3.   The Clinton campaign and the DNC Did NOT admit partial responsibility for the Russia dossier. 
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/john-podesta-debbie-wasserman-schultz-trump-dossier/index.html

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of it since it "things to know" started out with a bunch of lies

I say let's get the entire dossier out the public and let's go over every single allegation and the sources and see what is true and what (if anything is false)

I'd be fine with that

I wonder how Trump would feel about that

--- End quote ---

NEWSFLASH: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!

Face it little man, the jig ( no offense vince) is up. The Russia narrative blew up in your face. Here's some free advice: stop talking about it and lay low for a while. The more you mention it, the harder it is to take you seriously. Accept reality and move on. I'm sure there will be a "hip" new  transengendered bathroom protest you can attend in the near future.

Again, my condolences.

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: George Whorewell on October 26, 2017, 08:24:28 PM ---NEWSFLASH: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!

Face it little man, the jig ( no offense vince) is up. The Russia narrative blew up in your face. Here's some free advice: stop talking about it and lay low for a while. The more you mention it, the harder it is to take you seriously. Accept reality and move on. I'm sure there will be a "hip" new  transengendered bathroom protest you can attend in the near future.

Again, my condolences.

--- End quote ---

LOL

nice use of CAPS

it's cute that you think there is a Russian "narrative"

well, actually I get that premise because that's what Faux News has been selling to Trumptards or in a parlance that you'll understand they've been "shoving it down your throats"

Mueller doesn't give a shit who paid the law firm who hired the spook (no offense Vince)

All that matters is what is true and what (if anything) is not true

and if there were any crimes that he can prove

remember where Whitewater started and where it ended?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version