Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

I bet half of you didn't even lift today

<< < (6348/6763) > >>

Scrancer:

--- Quote from: wes on March 25, 2023, 04:44:36 PM ---Walking on eggshells in his own house!!   LOL  ;D

--- End quote ---

but Wes, its so much better now than making hundreds of thousands of dollars (again which I believe he was), complete freedom, Hawaii,......its better now Wes, it really is  ::) :D

wes:

--- Quote from: Scrancer on March 25, 2023, 04:52:32 PM ---but Wes, its so much better now than making hundreds of thousands of dollars (again which I believe he was), complete freedom, Hawaii,......its better now Wes, it really is  ::) :D

--- End quote ---
Somehow,I`m not convinced!!   LOL  ;D

bhank:
5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

webstar:

--- Quote from: bhank on March 25, 2023, 07:27:02 PM ---5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

--- End quote ---

I’m guessing you got kicked out of the public gym?

You haven’t been there in a while, aren’t training with coop now training at home.

My guess you n coop don’t get along. Which doesn’t surprise me, you don’t have any friends because of your narcissism.

tatoo:

--- Quote from: bhank on March 25, 2023, 07:27:02 PM ---5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

--- End quote ---

should have just rested lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version