Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

I bet half of you didn't even lift today

<< < (6350/6763) > >>

webstar:

--- Quote from: wes on March 25, 2023, 10:32:58 PM ---THREE pec surgeries and he still does benches.....adamantium knees, and he tries a one rep max squat 75 pounds heavier than he can actually do.   ???

It`s OK though,he`s been training since he was 8 years old.
 ::)

Seems to me like an 8 year is writing up his workout routines.  :D

IMBECILE!!

PS - Brian you can`t be training hard cuz you trained at home !!  LOL  ;D

--- End quote ---

He got kicked out of the public gym and from coops home gym.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: webstar on March 25, 2023, 07:38:21 PM ---I’m guessing you got kicked out of the public gym?

You haven’t been there in a while, aren’t training with coop now training at home.

My guess you n coop don’t get along. Which doesn’t surprise me, you don’t have any friends because of your narcissism.

--- End quote ---

Coop seems just as whacked the F out as Hanky so it’s no surprise what happened there.

Krankenstein:

--- Quote from: bhank on March 25, 2023, 07:27:02 PM ---5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

--- End quote ---

Wow...2nd chest day this week.  Insane training regime...just thinking about your training just elevates my cortisol levels.  How the fuck to handle it???

wes:

--- Quote from: Krankenstein on March 26, 2023, 05:50:55 AM ---Wow...2nd chest day this week.  Insane training regime...just thinking about your training just elevates my cortisol levels.  How the fuck to handle it???

--- End quote ---
LOL  ;D

wes:
In the "Serious Training" thread this idiot claimed that because I trained at home that I didn`t train hard........even though I train as heavy and as fast as I can........black iron is black iron.....I couldn`t care less what type if building the weights are in,it`s all about pushing yourself.

I will state emphatically that at 67 years of age this fuckstick wouldn`t last with me on any bodypart......nevermind keeping up anywhere near guys like SC,Krank,or Grape Ape.  :D

I`m joining a gym next week or so,there is no way I`m getting a Covid shot to be allowed to workout in a gym,and that was the stipulation at one of only the two gyms in my area....all I need is a Leg Press machine.....he uses a lot of cable shit.......I use barbells and dumbells.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version