Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Lex Luger: An American Hero

<< < (2/11) > >>

OneMoreRep:
I must admit that the WWF/WWE have always had amazing production value. Regardless of it being "sports entertainment" versus wrestling of any sort, they have an amazing team behind them and I appreciate what they've meant for adults & kids of all ages.

This business has been around since the 1960s and well into present day (60+ years). You have to give it to McMahon and his family, they hit the mark.

"1"

Rambone:

--- Quote from: OneMoreRep on November 17, 2021, 10:59:52 AM ---I must admit that the WWF/WWE have always had amazing production value. Regardless of it being "sports entertainment" versus wrestling of any sort, they have an amazing team behind them and I appreciate what they've meant for adults & kids of all ages.

This business has been around since the 1960s and well into present day (60+ years). You have to give it to McMahon and his family, they hit the mark.

"1"

--- End quote ---

PIP Attitude Era! I didn’t know how good we had it at the time.

njflex:
lex was really big in old wcw days test/dbol thick,he was shredded but smaller in the wwf days,then got bigger again in the nitro yrs,,he didnt do much move wise but his build carried him a long time.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: funk51 on November 17, 2021, 08:08:15 AM ---   muscles are merely rented never owned. perfect example.

--- End quote ---
They can be rented a lot longer if you aren't juicing as much as Luger was.

webstar:

--- Quote from: Rambone on November 17, 2021, 11:23:30 AM ---PIP Attitude Era! I didn’t know how good we had it at the time.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version