Author Topic: Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden  (Read 2558 times)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
LOL

The Gateway Pundit

::) ::) ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Lmfao.  🤣🤣🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Trust Coach to post 'fairytales' from the Gateway Pundit.

How ‘Gateway Pundit’ Used Vaccine and Election Misinformation To Earn $1.1 Million In Google Ad Revenue
Abram Brown
Former Staff
All of these things are true, at least according to the Gateway Pundit: Election officials lost or tampered with millions of Trump votes on election night last November. In Pennsylvania, an impossible number of mail-in ballots flowed into the state, leading to Joe Biden’s victory there. (That story’s headline blared with all the subtlety of a fire alarm: “SHOCKING EXCLUSIVE: WE CAUGHT THEM!”) Months later, Attorney General Bill Barr failed to follow up on legitimate claims of election fraud.
In reality, none of this is true. The Gateway Pundit, a far right news website which wouldn’t comment for this story, pushes a daily deluge of false, misleading or fake stories to a conservative audience eager to believe them—

A Google spokesperson says the company has already demonetized Gateway Pundit’s homepage and some of its stories, including a half dozen or so examples of Gateway Pundit pieces that the Center for Countering Digital Hate cited and were shared with Google.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2021/07/29/gateway-pundit-election-vaccine-covid-misinformation-google/?sh=7ec818a56f14

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So here’s what I’ve learned about Prime, “wayne” and lurker. They literally have no idea what’s happening. They only way they keep up with anything is a last second google search to try and refute anything they don’t agree. This exactly why they get their asses handed to them. Prime alone proves that in the other thread.

I guarantee they didn’t open that article with the documents link within

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So here’s what I’ve learned about Prime, “wayne” and lurker. They literally have no idea what’s happening. They only way they keep up with anything is a last second google search to try and refute anything they don’t agree. This exactly why they get their asses handed to them. Prime alone proves that in the other thread.

Enjoy your fantasyland and fairytales. You got older but you never wised up. Still believing what you read in the comics.

Had you been alive 75 years ago when  NPR Newscast, Orson Welles and his troupe of radio actors interrupted the Columbia Broadcasting System's programming to "report" that our planet had been invaded, Joe Morino would likely have been one of the folks who panicked and believed it was the actual end of the world. "Martians have invaded New Jersey!"

According to Radiolab, about 12 million people were listening when Welles' broadcast came on the air and "about 1 in every 12 ... thought it was true and ... some percentage of that 1 million people ran out of their homes."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

When Qoach says someone has no idea what is happening, it is practically a given that they do indeed know what is happening and that he has no idea what the hell he is talking about (as usual).  Facts simply do not penetrate that fractured brain of his.

Qoach has yet to hand anyone their ass.  Just watching a thread blow up in his face is nothing out of the norm and this one will be no different.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

How ‘Gateway Pundit’ Used Vaccine and Election Misinformation To Earn $1.1 Million In Google Ad Revenue
Abram Brown
Former Staff

A Google spokesperson says the company has already demonetized Gateway Pundit’s homepage and some of its stories, including a half dozen or so examples of Gateway Pundit pieces that the Center for Countering Digital Hate cited and were shared with Google.

Google demonetized Brett Weinstein (Dark Horse Podcast) for showing a video of a virologist theorizing how vaccinating into a pandemic can cause mutations.

Recently, an article in the Washington Post said it was true.

So, despite being dishonest, manipulative, partisan, and biased, big tech has also been frequently.......wrong.

In other words, using Google's demonetization of a site to prove that the site isn't factual is completely useless.  It's like taking training a Message Board Camaraderie course hosted by Bhanks.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Abram Brown
Former Staff
All of these things are true, at least according to the Gateway Pundit: Election officials lost or tampered with millions of Trump votes on election night last November. In Pennsylvania, an impossible number of mail-in ballots flowed into the state, leading to Joe Biden’s victory there. (That story’s headline blared with all the subtlety of a fire alarm: “SHOCKING EXCLUSIVE: WE CAUGHT THEM!”) Months later, Attorney General Bill Barr failed to follow up on legitimate claims of election fraud.
In reality, none of this is true. The Gateway Pundit, a far right news website which wouldn’t comment for this story, pushes a daily deluge of false, misleading or fake stories to a conservative audience eager to believe them—

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2021/07/29/gateway-pundit-election-vaccine-covid-misinformation-google/?sh=7ec818a56f14

Get presented with facts that paint liberals/progressives in a bad light, attack the source and ignore the actual content of the story.  A pattern.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Google demonetized Brett Weinstein (Dark Horse Podcast) for showing a video of a virologist theorizing how vaccinating into a pandemic can cause mutations.

Recently, an article in the Washington Post said it was true.

So, despite being dishonest, manipulative, partisan, and biased, big tech has also been frequently.......wrong.

In other words, using Google's demonetization of a site to prove that the site isn't factual is completely useless.  It's like taking training a Message Board Camaraderie course hosted by Bhanks.

Exactly.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Abram Brown
Former Staff

And all other MSM & Talking heads  never have Lied or mislead folk & aren't bias ??
Really Prime , I'm not trying to defend TGP or any news source- By now we all know that there is little
Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

Ridicule one  - Ridicule them all.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

And all other MSM & Talking heads  never have Lied or mislead folk & aren't bias ??
Really Prime , I'm not trying to defend TGP or any news source- By now we all know that there is little

Just to be clear, are you supporting the Gateway Pundit as accurate news reporting?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Just to be clear, are you supporting the Gateway Pundit as accurate news reporting?

I'm not trying to defend TGPor any news source- By now we all know that there is little Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

The Gateway Pundit = TGP

Clear enough for you ??

so let's be Clear on who you are supporting as accurate news.................... ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

Well, I wasn't saying that.

But using Big Tech's censoring of it to prove that point is worthless.
Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It's funny that the same posters who routinely dismiss stories in the New York Times, Newsweek, Axios, Vox, etc... based on nothing more than the site in which the story appeared are puzzled why we reject any stories from the gateway pundit who describes themself as a site that "espouses politically conservative world view that support conservative positions" and which Wiki describes as "an American far-right fake news website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories"

If you're going to reject NYT, Newsweek etc.. then at the very least you should also be able to understand why others would do the exact same thing with a piece of shit site like the gateway pundit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
It's funny that the same posters who routinely dismiss stories in the New York Times, Newsweek, Axios, Vox, etc... based on nothing more than the site in which the story appeared are puzzled why we reject any stories from the gateway pundit who describes themself as a site that "espouses politically conservative world view that support conservative positions" and which Wiki describes as "an American far-right fake news website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories"

If you're going to reject NYT, Newsweek etc.. then at the very least you should also be able to understand why others would do the exact same thing with a piece of shit site like the gateway pundit.

This is a two way street here, but you should just name names instead of saying "certain posters".

I do tend to read the articles when I respond, because often the poster themselves don't read them, and the articles can contain information that actually contradicts the point one is trying to make.

But it's difficult to now dismiss ANY site straight away, since it was only these "biased" sites that were telling the truth on certain subjects at first - Biden laptop, Covid vaccine efficacy, Covid origin story, vaccine dangers, etc.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

"Ridicule one  - Ridicule them all" or better yet as you suggest take all news media with a grain of salt. Media is big business and profits drive it. This is why the media delivers whatever sells and what their respective audiences prefer.

The only worse place to get the news is from social media. What we get from social media is opinions which are often those of nutjobs and crackpots.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

You know all about lies and trying to mislead people don't you Priscella Rambo?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
You know all about lies and trying to mislead people don't you Priscella Rambo?

>:(

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This is a two way street here, but you should just name names instead of saying "certain posters".

I do tend to read the articles when I respond, because often the poster themselves don't read them, and the articles can contain information that actually contradicts the point one is trying to make.

But it's difficult to now dismiss ANY site straight away, since it was only these "biased" sites that were telling the truth on certain subjects at first - Biden laptop, Covid vaccine efficacy, Covid origin story, vaccine dangers, etc.

OK, I'll bite
Can  you tell me what truth you learned about the origin of Covid and if you remember which site you saw it on that would be good too

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Get presented with facts that paint liberals/progressives in a bad light, attack the source and ignore the actual content of the story.  A pattern.

This depends on whether you believe the Gateway Pundit presents factual accounts. I believe they do not. It is safe to say most people feel the same way about the Gateway Pundit.

Whenever, I have made the mistake of looking into the content of the Gateway Pundit's headlines it turns out they are like movie sets, all fronts, with nothing backing them up. Talk about patterns. I've yet to see an exception to this.

What surprises me is that you and Coach seem like intelligent folks. Unfortunately, as of late both of you seem to have fallen in lockstep with the hard right and have disappointingly become Myna Birds, as in folks without am original thought who can only repeat what others falsely claim to be fact. I guess what they say about birds of a feather, holds true. This is sad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

After reading through their comments thus far I stand behind my post ever more.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
OK, I'll bite
Can  you tell me what truth you learned about the origin of Covid and if you remember which site you saw it on that would be good too

Since you picked that one specifically, I'll assume you agree with the others.

The term "truth" in the context of Covid origin, is a poor choice of words as (at least from our lens) the jury is still out.  But it doesn't diminish the point - that big tech suppressed the lab leak  conversation originally, and now it's in mainstream publications discussing plausibility.
Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Since you picked that one specifically, I'll assume you agree with the others.

The term "truth" in the context of Covid origin, is a poor choice of words as (at least from our lens) the jury is still out.  But it doesn't diminish the point - that big tech suppressed the lab leak  conversation originally, and now it's in mainstream publications discussing plausibility.

Nope, I just started with that one

I see you've already hedged and are now changing your story to say it's not the "truth" but just another theory

People were talking about the"lab leak" theory from almost day 1. 

Is that how this is going to go for all of them?