Author Topic: BIG MAN SUPERSTAR!!!  (Read 16656 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: BIG MAN SUPERSTAR!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 10:41:07 AM »
Man are you a fat, delusional retard.
and i can guarantee you that you weigh less than 185 lbs!!! ahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 10:46:52 AM »

I can curl more than that.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 10:47:58 AM »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA H!!!!!!!   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 11:17:30 AM »

Are you laughing at 'Candidate 2025-satisfied-black-customers-in-my-gloryhole-everyday' for making guarantees other than the only one which he has the right to make and that is that any musclebear that has ever made a cum deposit in his mouth would say, "Damn, I've never seen a nastier, uglier, greasier, zit-faced bottom bitch in my whole life", MOS ?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »
Are you laughing at 'Candidate 2025-satisfied-black-customers-in-my-gloryhole-everyday' for making guarantees other than the only one which he has the right to make and that is that any musclebear that has ever made a cum deposit in his mouth would say, "Damn, I've never seen a nastier, uglier, greasier, zit-faced bottom bitch in my whole life", MOS ?

Yes kiwiol, that's exactly what I'm saying!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »

good to see you have the ability to laugh at your own short comings!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »
good to see you have the ability to laugh at your own short comings!!!

Are you saying that MOS is your father?
just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 11:32:55 AM »
Are you saying that MOS is your father?

Hahaha the fat bitch candidate gets owned by Alexxx yet again.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 11:33:47 AM »
Hahaha the fat bitch candidate gets owned by Alexxx yet again.

I hit two birds with one stone. ;D
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 11:35:30 AM »
hahaha Candiate is down to 246lbs from 250.  If he loses another 80lbs of fat he'll be somewhat lean. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2006, 11:37:13 AM »
I hit two birds with one stone. ;D

Are you being metaphorical and saying that candidate is so obese a fat fuck that even though he is only one person, his 'size' (read that fat) makes him the equivalent of 2 people Alexxx ?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2006, 11:38:19 AM »
hahaha Candiate is down to 246lbs from 250.  If he loses another 80lbs of fat he'll be somewhat lean. 

I think you overshot candidate's lean muscle mass by about a 150 lbs there Bast.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 11:44:28 AM »
wrong.  three weeks ago i weighed 260.

and if i lose another 15 lbs without sacrificing muscle ill be at "ab defintion".    but i plan on stopping before then.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 11:57:13 AM »
Ok post a picture of your stomach then.     All you do is post pics in a T-shirt.  Why you hiding if you're so confident?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 12:10:58 PM »
Ok post a picture of your stomach then.     All you do is post pics in a T-shirt.  Why you hiding if you're so confident?

Allow me

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 01:24:22 PM »
good shit guys!..........I think I''ll eat an extra dbl cheeseburger for all the ab shooters out there ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »
!!!hahah    look at this 165 lb monster in his avatar!! ahah what a fuckin homo!! who does this guy think he is???     michael phelps or something?? LOL

Who the fvck's Michael Phelps?

Unless the gym's digital scale was wrong that pic was either 204 or 207. I'd guess my bf% must have been 12-14% then.

I won't bother asking what your bf% is but will advise you that gloves and fannypacks are gay.

Is Meddy back from CA yet? :)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2006, 03:01:45 PM »
hah i dont give a fuck what you weigh....you look like a fuckin swimmer homo with no size!!! and michael phelps is an olympic swimmer jackasss
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 04:04:56 PM »
hah i dont give a f**k what you weigh....you look like a fuckin swimmer homo with no size!!! and michael phelps is an olympic swimmer jackasss

michael phelps is healthy at least dude.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2006, 05:13:26 PM »
hah i dont give a f**k what you weigh....you look like a fuckin swimmer homo with no size!!! and michael phelps is an olympic swimmer jackasss

Why do you keep dissing people for being ripped?  You still have not answered the question of how is it so cool to be big, fat, and unhealthy as opposed to ripped?  Why is it so good to be big?  I have an open mind seriously, sell me on the fact that I should gain thirty pounds and look overweight.  And also why would you try and cut and then make fun of others for doing the same?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »
Why do you keep dissing people for being ripped?  You still have not answered the question of how is it so cool to be big, fat, and unhealthy as opposed to ripped?  Why is it so good to be big?  I have an open mind seriously, sell me on the fact that I should gain thirty pounds and look overweight.  And also why would you try and cut and then make fun of others for doing the same?

girls hate huge bloated guys. 99 out of 100 would pic a lean muscular dude(even if he weighs 160) over Ronnies build anyday. Candydate is a fucking idiot.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2006, 05:36:07 PM »
to each their own. it's alot harder to grow then it is to be lean, and Danielson I have no oproblem pulling in the ladies ;)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2006, 05:37:08 PM »
ivenever said anything at all about it being dumb, stupid, or gay to be ripped.   ive made fun  of your guys small weights, not small waists. being ripped is a plus, but not at the cost of looking like screech ( a.k.a. all of you). and also, im not cutting to get ripped, im cutting for the re-bound muscle gains only. even cut up...i would still out weeigh you and all the rest by at least 20 lbs!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2006, 05:37:59 PM »
to each their own. it's alot harder to grow then it is to be lean, and Danielson I have no oproblem pulling in the ladies ;)

I was referring to Candydate, SS. He seems to think that keeping in shape is for fags, that kid is one weird fat kid.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 05:40:11 PM »
ivenever said anything at all about it being dumb, stupid, or gay to be ripped.   ive made fun  of your guys small weights, not small waists. being ripped is a plus, but not at the cost of looking like screech ( a.k.a. all of you). and also, im not cutting to get ripped, im cutting for the re-bound muscle gains only. even cut up...i would still out weeigh you and all the rest by at least 20 lbs!!

Do you even realize how fat you are kid? you should be posting on Getlean or jennycraig. The last thing you want to do is gain weight, you are morbidly obese. Have you been checked for diabetes?
E