Author Topic: NPC FIGURE - IRONMAN  (Read 18956 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: NPC FIGURE - IRONMAN
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 01:22:58 AM »
Courtesy of bodybuildingdungeon, a vid of all the figure competitors...

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2006, 01:03:02 PM »
thanks for that video... 

It's hard for me to tell what exactly the judges were looking at, they were place a lean girl high and then a very soft girl.  Actually I wish it showed pre-judging so I could see comparisons.  From the video it looked like Tamee and a few other girls in the tall class got robbed. 

And Jodi, I'm with you I have no idea why they let those classes go on that way...I feel badly for those shorties, maybe they didn't buy enough trophies. 

Jennifer

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 12:03:27 AM »
Girls are just a little tougher then you guys  ;)
I think she has a really good shot at her pro-card this year.  Do you know if she is she doing the Junior USA's?
i have to admitt i have seen you ladies training for these comps at my gym and you guys train your asses off. you earn every inch you alll have my respect anyone that trains that hard has my respect.

TameMe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 06:40:46 PM »
WOW I'm flattered by all the love.  I worked by butt OFF this past year and it's nice to know it didn't go unnoticed.  I still have some work to do, my upper body still over powers my lower body and makes my symetry off.  Yes, my left lat flexes better than my right side.  I injured some nerves in my shoulder a couple of years ago and still suffer from the damage.  So it makes it very difficult for me to flare my right side.  But I'm working on it.

This year I'm planning on doing the Shawn Ray pro/am, Jr Nationals, Figure Nationals and USA's.  We'll see how it goes.  I need to tweak a few things but hopefully I learn from this and improve each and every time.

Tamee

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »
Jodi I love you girl ;D ;D ;D ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 08:04:25 PM »
WOW I'm flattered by all the love.  I worked by butt OFF this past year and it's nice to know it didn't go unnoticed.  I still have some work to do, my upper body still over powers my lower body and makes my symetry off.  Yes, my left lat flexes better than my right side.  I injured some nerves in my shoulder a couple of years ago and still suffer from the damage.  So it makes it very difficult for me to flare my right side.  But I'm working on it.
This year I'm planning on doing the Shawn Ray pro/am, Jr Nationals, Figure Nationals and USA's.  We'll see how it goes.  I need to tweak a few things but hopefully I learn from this and improve each and every time.
Tamee
HEY YOU DESERVE IT YOU EXCEL AT WHAT YOU DO THROUGH HARD TRAINING STAYIN TRUE TO YOUR DIET AND PUTTING IN THOSE COUNTLESS HOURS AT THE GYM

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 08:19:51 PM »
Thank you, Nestor.   :)

Tamee, just keep working on the side that is lagging.  It will come together for you in time.  Remember that everyone has something asymmetrical with their bodies.  No two sides will ever be exactly alike, but if you can get them close then it helps a bunch.

My right lat was slightly larger than my left, so I began doing one arm seated cable rows.  It is a similar lift as the one arm dumbbell row, but it really attacks the lat in a deeper fashion and with extra negative resistance.  I lifted a bit more weight with my left side and did an extra set.  Within two months, I began seeing results.

Good luck at your shows.  I'll see you backstage in New York and Vegas this year (we're obviously not in the same class...lol!).
Jodi

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 08:46:10 PM »
Jodi I love you girl ;D ;D ;D ;D
DONT BLAME YOU BRO SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE NOWS HERE WAY AROUND A GYM TOO AND TAKES PRIDE IN HER TRAINING ;D ;D ;D ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 08:48:51 PM »
DONT BLAME YOU BRO SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE NOWS HERE WAY AROUND A GYM TOO AND TAKES PRIDE IN HER TRAINING ;D ;D ;D ;D
CHRIST I NEED TO SPELL CHECK BEFORE I POST! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)