Author Topic: motivation  (Read 23099 times)

diamond

• Getbig II
Re: motivation
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »

oo shutup  >:(    it ws a mistake...i've been tortured enough about it on here  >:(

Awww Toxic, I'm only joking   :)

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 07:03:34 PM »
The drug addict part is what then? Very welcoming?

:-\

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 07:11:24 PM »
never, never, never quit!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 07:15:54 PM »
Awww Toxic, I'm only joking   :)

i know  :P

i made ya go awww!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 07:20:25 PM »
Hi Alexxx!!!!!

do you have any progress pics to share??? I'm asking because you mentioned the other day that female bb's want to look like guys, Ithink you said "us guys" so I'm curious to see what it is I'm trying to emmulate....

do tell.

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 07:22:18 PM »
i know  :P

i made ya go awww!  ;D

Lots of things make me go awww lol

Its quite easy to do..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 07:27:09 PM »
Lots of things make me go awww lol

Its quite easy to do..

i'm trying to feel special here woman...
carpe` vaginum!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 07:28:14 PM »
By us guys I meant men. A lot of bodybulding women try to be men. What men think of that? The same as when a man has a sex operation and has to take estrogen for life.

Women and testosterone do not got hand in hand. Woman should look pretty and not manly.

Hope this answers your question.
No Alexxx it doesn't. I was very specific. Can you post progress pics or not???

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 07:33:37 PM »
i'm trying to feel special here woman...

Oops...sorry  ;D

It's really difficult to make me say 'awww', I hardly ever say it

Better?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 07:37:31 PM »
Oops...sorry  ;D

It's really difficult to make me say 'awww', I hardly ever say it

Better?

yes marm..i feel absolutely brilliant now!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 07:44:07 PM »

yes marm..i feel absolutely brilliant now!  8)

I'm SO glad  :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 08:01:02 AM »
how much is muscle, just look at the forearms, you can see definition even though I am pale as a ghost
X

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 09:53:35 PM »
thats a 3 yr old pic mang...3 yr old pic from a time i ws heavily into coke...    :-\

gimme till april..i'l post some new pix ..of a lot bigger tox.like 50 lbs bigger ;)

Awesome, can't wait to see them. And there's nothing wrong with the shirt...imo
As for motivation, I don't ever want to be fat again. I love the look of big, shredded muscles, not as big as the guys, but big for a female. And for those who question my supps, I don't use test of any kind. I dont want to have to shave my back. It's bad enough I have to shave my legs all the time since I always run around in shorts in the gym...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »
Quotes that I have heard around that I love :

"Big muscles wait for no one..Weights before dates!"

"Say it, believe it, achieve it"

"What you're not doing someone else is, so you best be doing everything if you want to be #1"

"#1) I will win, I will come on strong, stay long, talk loud, and win the olympia crowd"

"This is a declaration of war. For far too long, the status quo has been tolerated. In fact, being average is not only allowed, it is encouraged. Your peers chastise you for striving, for struggling, for wanting more. They paint you as a dreamer. They want you to quit, they want you to fail, so they can feel better about their sorry lot. The less you make of yourself, the less they will be expected to accomplish. These are your sworn enemies. And while they may smile to your face, in private they pray for your demise. You must cut these cold, empty vessels out of your life like a malignant tumor and move on without hesitation. Waste none of your energy on these parasites who expect a free ride. Know that there are no birthrights. The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned. You are entitled to nothing. Fuck a lottery ticket… I prefer to get mine the hard way."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »
Awesome, can't wait to see them. And there's nothing wrong with the shirt...imo

well dont expect a big chest or arms from me... :-[

do expect a big back..shoulders..calves. .oh man do expect some calves..and quads..

dont expect any hamstrings.. :-[

expect abs n a serratus..and a really really nice ass if my sisters friends have any say  ;D

btw..you r a sweethear for saying nuttin is wrong with the shirt but hon..i ws a buck 60 while i wore it..thats just wonr lol...i'm a secure fuck..but its STILL wrong man...lol..
carpe` vaginum!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »
Quotes that I have heard around that I love :

"Big muscles wait for no one..Weights before dates!"

"Say it, believe it, achieve it"

"What you're not doing someone else is, so you best be doing everything if you want to be #1"

"#1) I will win, I will come on strong, stay long, talk loud, and win the olympia crowd"

"This is a declaration of war. For far too long, the status quo has been tolerated. In fact, being average is not only allowed, it is encouraged. Your peers chastise you for striving, for struggling, for wanting more. They paint you as a dreamer. They want you to quit, they want you to fail, so they can feel better about their sorry lot. The less you make of yourself, the less they will be expected to accomplish. These are your sworn enemies. And while they may smile to your face, in private they pray for your demise. You must cut these cold, empty vessels out of your life like a malignant tumor and move on without hesitation. Waste none of your energy on these parasites who expect a free ride. Know that there are no birthrights. The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned. You are entitled to nothing. f**k a lottery ticket… I prefer to get mine the hard way."

Amen my brother, I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel there are alot of people who put me down for what I have achieved in bodybuilding, but they could never achieve it themselves. My life consists of eat, sleep, train, repeat. I've paid my dues, earned the respect of some of the pros in the bodybuilding community, still working on getting that pro card...but it's coming...

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 06:51:52 PM »

"This is a declaration of war. For far too long, the status quo has been tolerated. In fact, being average is not only allowed, it is encouraged. Your peers chastise you for striving, for struggling, for wanting more. They paint you as a dreamer. They want you to quit, they want you to fail, so they can feel better about their sorry lot. The less you make of yourself, the less they will be expected to accomplish. These are your sworn enemies. And while they may smile to your face, in private they pray for your demise. You must cut these cold, empty vessels out of your life like a malignant tumor and move on without hesitation. Waste none of your energy on these parasites who expect a free ride. Know that there are no birthrights. The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned. You are entitled to nothing. f**k a lottery ticket… I prefer to get mine the hard way."

Damn Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 07:35:20 PM »
what's wrong with the shirt?

I see you have no fashion sense.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »
I see you have no fashion sense.

I see you have no sense.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 03:46:06 PM »
I see you have no sense.

Ohhhhhhh... so close, Az. You ALMOST had me with yo punk ass.
I still luv ya, homegirl. Keep trying.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 02:29:14 AM »
Ohhhhhhh... so close, Az. You ALMOST had me with yo punk ass.
I still luv ya, homegirl. Keep trying.
Take your thug behavior elsewhere...