Author Topic: How do you fems get so big????  (Read 22648 times)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
Re: How do you fems get so big????
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 10:07:59 PM »
Alcohol seems to be highly counterproductive to bodybuilding and fitness goals.  Alcohol is suppose to slightly supress your testosterone for a day or two, plus if you arn't watching your water the dehydration will be highly catabolic.  I know that I never feel like 100% after drinking.  

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson11.htm

http://www.musclenet.com/smoking_bodybuilding_alcohol.html

These article talks more indepth on all the effects that occur from drinking, a drink now and then never hurt anyone in my opinion just wouldn't touch the stuff if your training for a show or taking any other substances that stress your liver.  Drink hard alcohol too, less calories, quicker buzz and not these girly drinks loaded with sugar  :P.

I drink red oor white wine normally, and if I drink before a show I do tend to add the cals and substitute for food.  I know it is not good and I will definately look into it.  Thanks for posting those links for me I will read later on.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 09:20:25 PM »
BuffGoddess can't say what "supplements" she uses and doesn't shop at GNC, and yo ass wanna throw in my face that maybe it's because ya'll shop at DPS? Bitch, please.  ::)

Here's a bone for yo ass. Go fetch!  :-*
You're in the womens area. We treat each other with respect on here. Take that somewhere else.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »
OK, don't claw out my eyes here.  I just want the real low down on how you gals train because as I see it you females have low test and a bunch of estrogen which isn't good for building muscle and me being a male I have high test and low estrogen which is better for building muscle, therefore if you gals can get huge and jacked like some of you are I must be able to do that X fold over.  Plus I wanted to hopefully answer some theories on training and weight/rep relationships that I have had.  So here is the questions?

1.  How big are you weight/bf% ?    ....I know never supposed to ask a girl that but since I'm hiding behind a computer I think I will be safe

2.  What supplements do you take (if any and be honest) ?

3.  What exercises do you do...or which do you think had the most significant effect on your physique?

4.  How much weight and reps do you do?

5.  How long did it take you to achieve everything so far?

Oh brother.  ::)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »
You're in the womens area. We treat each other with respect on here. Take that somewhere else.

Yeah buffy I didnt like that comment either.  It is presumptious and rude!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »
Yeah buffy I didnt like that comment either.  It is presumptious and rude!!

boobie...say the word..aaaand i do know how to take the getbig server down...    ;)  i kinda sorta teach this shit to the FBI yanno...lol..

if ya want my name and place where i teach..just PM me..

just make sure ya gimme your e-mail addy before lol..

noone messes with my boobie! >:(

carpe` vaginum!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 09:54:03 AM »
You damn right it's presumptious. BuffGoddess talkin' how "as for supplements, can't answer". You bitches need to stop actin' like you're all offended and shit. Someone tells you you look "manly" and it's all good. Someone calls you out on your "supplements" and you cry. Get over it.

Duhhh, ugh, grunt, snort, fart...hey, "Mr. Internet Tough Guy" why don't you take your RUDE, DEMEANING, "I'm da nugga man"  attitude to another forum!??

Or does yo' IGNORANT, double-digit, IQ make yo' incapable of reading and comprehending the standards of basic common courtesy/decency/etiquette established for this forum??! 

After all, I'm sure dat ALL women are just bitches and ho's to yo'!!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 12:54:24 PM »
You damn right it's presumptious. BuffGoddess talkin' how "as for supplements, can't answer". You bitches need to stop actin' like you're all offended and shit. Someone tells you you look "manly" and it's all good. Someone calls you out on your "supplements" and you cry. Get over it.

Let me make something clear she wasnt saying she didnt take anything she just didnt want to out her trainer etc grow up idiot!!!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »
Let me make something clear she wasnt saying she didnt take anything she just didnt want to out her trainer etc grow up idiot!!!

and another thing she fucking wasnt talking to you knob jockey!!!!  if we are talking about gear then you need to take your dosages down your losing it pal!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »
I'm sure dat ALL women are just bitches and ho's

True dat. So you feel where I'm comin' from.

(obiously you don't realise he's making fun of you-  ::) Medford)

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 02:19:45 PM »

C'mere, girl. Let Pollux make it up to ya. I ain't tryin' to start s*** with you.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 08:13:19 PM »
Thanks you guys for the back-up. This guy has been harassing me through several forums and I don't even know him...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 09:42:43 PM »
Thanks you guys for the back-up. This guy has been harassing me through several forums and I don't even know him...

Looks like you have a stalker who has a crush on you, you know when your kids and you make fun of the people u secretly like  ;)

or he just has been dropped on his head a few too many times...

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 04:42:54 AM »
C'mere, girl. Let Pollux make it up to ya. I ain't tryin' to start s*** with you.

Vomit!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »
when someone has less than a hundred posts, yet starts flaming people, it's a pretty safe bet that it is a gimmick account, a secondary account of a regular member who wants to be provocative. 

I'm just not buying this as a legitimate account.
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 08:25:51 AM »
when someone has less than a hundred posts, yet starts flaming people, it's a pretty safe bet that it is a gimmick account, a secondary account of a regular member who wants to be provocative. 

I'm just not buying this as a legitimate account.

Sorry, homegirl. This here is da real deal up in here. I've been a "guest" on here for quite some time and decided to take the plunge by makin' an account. Sure, some of you bitches wished I stayed as a guest, but I feel y'all need me. Show me some love, Medford.  :-*

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 06:48:50 PM »
Sorry, homegirl. This here is da real deal up in here. I've been a "guest" on here for quite some time and decided to take the plunge by makin' an account. Sure, some of you bitches wished I stayed as a guest, but I feel y'all need me. Show me some love, Medford.  :-*
ok so post a pic. you joined "getbig" do you work out? you say you feel we need you? unless you can tell me about nutrition, preventing injury, healing from injury, proper form, posing or a new way to cook chicken breast I for one don't need you. Are you sure you are old enough to have an account here???

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 07:31:25 PM »
ok so post a pic. you joined "getbig" do you work out? you say you feel we need you? unless you can tell me about nutrition, preventing injury, healing from injury, proper form, posing or a new way to cook chicken breast I for one don't need you. Are you sure you are old enough to have an account here???

Ahhhhh... inquisitive are we? Okay, bitch, I'll answer your questions...

Post a pic? You must be DYING to see.  ;D

Do I work out, train, pump iron, and all that other shit? Sho' nuff.

Trust me -- you need me.

Lastly... am I "old enough" to have an account here? Shit don't matter.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 10:01:42 PM »
Ahhhhh... inquisitive are we? Okay, bitch, I'll answer your questions...

Post a pic? You must be DYING to see. 

Do I work out, train, pump iron, and all that other shit? Sho' nuff.

Trust me -- you need me.

Lastly... am I "old enough" to have an account here? Shit don't matter.
Translation :

I'm fat

I have touched a weight maybe once in my life when I fell on it

I have attachment issues

I am 7 1/2 live in suburbia but because I watch MTV i think im a hardcore gangsta

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 11:50:42 PM »

Well done az totally burnt the loser lol

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 11:52:09 PM »
Translation :

I'm fat

I have attachment issues

I am 7 1/2 live in suburbia but because I watch MTV i think im a hardcore gangsta

I do believe pollux or what ever you call yourself that you have been burnt again!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2007, 03:47:09 AM »
Translation :

I'm fat

I have attachment issues

I give ya props, Bigguns175, for tryin' to be witty with yo punk ass.  ::)

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2007, 03:47:56 AM »
Well done az totally burnt the loser lol

Forbidden, where's the love, girl?  :'(

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2007, 03:49:05 AM »
Aight bitches, let's stay on topic. I don't think Medford, and all da other bitches wanna deal with this shit.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2007, 03:59:31 AM »
Jennifer McVicar will be missed!  :'(

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 04:29:38 AM »
Male hormones.