Author Topic: Can I please ask for prayers?  (Read 3773 times)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Can I please ask for prayers?
« on: February 17, 2007, 11:21:50 PM »
I recently got some really bad news and I'm asking all of you girls to send up your prayers for me. This is probably my last year to compete in bodybuilding. I'll answer any questions personally to those I know. I just don't want the jackals on here to get hold of it and turn it into a circus. Please don't ask Alex23 about it, please leave him out of it. Thanks!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Re: Can I please ask for prayers?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »
I recently got some really bad news and I'm asking all of you girls to send up your prayers for me. This is probably my last year to compete in bodybuilding. I'll answer any questions personally to those I know. I just don't want the jackals on here to get hold of it and turn it into a circus. Please don't ask Alex23 about it, please leave him out of it. Thanks!

BuffGoddess, my prayers are with you in whatever misfortunes have befallen you!

Sadly, we have a lot of "low-lifes" on these boards that try to make light of the misfortunes of others!  Hopefully, they will get their "just deserts"!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »
Well, I don't know what it is, and I don't really pray, but I wish you well in your future...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 11:03:51 PM »
What are the bad news?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
Girly, sorry to hear you are going through a rough spot.  Keep your head up and if there is anything I can do for you please let me know.  Hope I get to meet you later this year.
Jennifer

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
Buff God Desmond, what's up buddy! Sure I'll pray for ya!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 02:39:55 PM »
Sorry to hear about your recent misfortunes. My prayers are definately with you and I hope you pull through whatever it is.
God bless.

PB