Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 25931 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2021, 11:19:42 AM »
DeSantis wrecks Biden

https://fb.watch/85VNhILh6I/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2021, 11:21:30 AM »
Hahahah oh shit. This didn’t age well

Actually it did..stop being brainwashed by the MSM

https://fb.watch/85VUY5G13F/

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2021, 05:00:05 PM »
McWay lives in Florida.  He disagrees with you.

Indeed, he does.  ;D

All this crap in the media about Florida is because the two largest threats to Biden's presidency reside there.

They claim he's among the "anti-vaxxers"; yet, they called him a racist because he allegedly made vaccines available only to old white people.

He's fighting for Florida parents (like me), to ensure the WE, not school boards or power-tripping libs (in my case, the Orange County mayor, who actually had some sense last year), have the final say about masks and vaccines when it comes to our children.

He's now doing the monocoldial antibodies thing; so, the feds are trying to limit that. They want Florida to be the second coming of Egypt before the Exodus, so DeSantis becomes the scapegoat. It gives Biden a foil, to avoid criticism for his screw-ups.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2021, 11:43:31 PM »
DeSantis Sucks

Prove me wrong

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2021, 07:15:33 AM »
DeSantis Biden Sucks

Prove me wrong
Fixed for accuracy :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2021, 05:10:15 AM »
Indeed, he does.  ;D

All this crap in the media about Florida is because the two largest threats to Biden's presidency reside there.

They claim he's among the "anti-vaxxers"; yet, they called him a racist because he allegedly made vaccines available only to old white people.

He's fighting for Florida parents (like me), to ensure the WE, not school boards or power-tripping libs (in my case, the Orange County mayor, who actually had some sense last year), have the final say about masks and vaccines when it comes to our children.

He's now doing the monocoldial antibodies thing; so, the feds are trying to limit that. They want Florida to be the second coming of Egypt before the Exodus, so DeSantis becomes the scapegoat. It gives Biden a foil, to avoid criticism for his screw-ups.

I suspect if herd immunity is possible Florida and Texas will have it 1st I’m curious what the spin will be then

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2021, 09:51:58 AM »
Deranged left

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/dems-support-florida-landowner-evicting-unvaccinated-tenants

What happened to "Housing is a right"?

So, if you get vaccinated but don't pay your rent, you get to stay.

But, if you don't get the shot, to hell with paying the landlord on time, you're gone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2021, 08:07:08 PM »
Indeed, he does.  ;D

Crazy how they can withhold medical treatment like this. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2021, 05:51:07 PM »
Ron DeSantis strikes again.  This man will be president one day.

Ron DeSantis Purchases Antibody Treatments for Florida After Joe Biden Cuts Shipments
PAUL BOIS 23 Sep 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/23/ron-desantis-purchases-antibody-treatments-for-florida-after-joe-biden-cuts-shipments/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2021, 06:07:26 PM »
Ron DeSantis strikes again.  This man will be president one day.

Ron DeSantis Purchases Antibody Treatments for Florida After Joe Biden Cuts Shipments
PAUL BOIS 23 Sep 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/23/ron-desantis-purchases-antibody-treatments-for-florida-after-joe-biden-cuts-shipments/

Dream on Soygirl

He'll be lucky to get re-elected governor of his shithole state

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2021, 11:11:36 AM »
Future president Ron DeSantis strikes again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2021, 12:12:18 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2021, 11:11:52 AM »
Talk about a backfire.  This attack ad actually makes me want to move to Florida. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2021, 12:14:01 PM »
Prayers for the future First Lady.

Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis Has Breast Cancer
POLITICS 10/04/2021

Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up,” her husband, Gov, Ron DeSantis, said in a statement.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida first lady Casey DeSantis has breast cancer, her husband Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Monday.

DeSantis, 41, is the mother of the couple’s three children, the youngest of whom was born after the governor took office in January 2019.

“As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will ... not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state. Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up,” the Republican governor said in a statement.

Casey DeSantis has played an active role in her husband’s administration, advocating for people with mental health issues.

“Our hearts are with Florida’s First Lady Casey DeSantis and her family. We are all praying for you!” Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried said on Twitter. Fried is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge DeSantis in next year’s election.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/casey-desantis-breast-cancer-florida-first-lady_n_615b282ae4b05025423604db

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
Prayers for the future First Lady.

Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis Has Breast Cancer
POLITICS 10/04/2021

Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up,” her husband, Gov, Ron DeSantis, said in a statement.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida first lady Casey DeSantis has breast cancer, her husband Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Monday.

DeSantis, 41, is the mother of the couple’s three children, the youngest of whom was born after the governor took office in January 2019.

“As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will ... not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state. Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up,” the Republican governor said in a statement.

Casey DeSantis has played an active role in her husband’s administration, advocating for people with mental health issues.

“Our hearts are with Florida’s First Lady Casey DeSantis and her family. We are all praying for you!” Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried said on Twitter. Fried is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge DeSantis in next year’s election.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/casey-desantis-breast-cancer-florida-first-lady_n_615b282ae4b05025423604db

Hopefully, Casey's breast cancer was caught early. My late wife had breast cancer in her 30's, which was treated with radiation. It never reoccurred.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2021, 01:24:55 PM »
Hopefully, Casey's breast cancer was caught early. My late wife had breast cancer in her 30's, which was treated with radiation. It never reoccurred.

Hope so.  Cancer is a plague. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2021, 02:31:57 PM »
Hope so.  Cancer is a plague.

Too bad there's no vaccine to for it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2021, 06:48:59 PM »
Future President Ron DeSantis strikes again.

White House rebukes Abbott, DeSantis for efforts to resist vaccine mandates
BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 10/12/21
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/576399-white-house-rebukes-abbott-desantis-for-efforts-to-resist-vaccine

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2021, 06:51:45 PM »
Future President Ron DeSantis strikes again.

Florida County Fined $3.5M for Vaccine Mandate
By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Tuesday, 12 October 2021
https://www.newsmax.com/us/desantis-leon-county-fine-mandate/2021/10/12/id/1040197/

White House rebukes Abbott, DeSantis for efforts to resist vaccine mandates
BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 10/12/21
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/576399-white-house-rebukes-abbott-desantis-for-efforts-to-resist-vaccine

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2021, 05:30:04 AM »
I was thinking DeSantis/Rubio if Trump doesn't run, but what about DeSantis/Scott? 

GOP megadonors flock to Tim Scott, building 2024 buzz
Oracle's Larry Ellison is the biggest name in a group of major Republican donors sending big money to South Carolina's Scott.
By ALEX ISENSTADT
08/09/2021
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/09/tim-scott-mega-millions-fundraising-502764

Tim Scott rakes in $8.3M for reelection, possible 2024 bid
The South Carolina senator has become one of the Republican Party's most prolific fundraisers.
By ALEX ISENSTADT
10/13/2021
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/13/house-judiciary-letter-attorney-general-merrick-garland-memo-fbi-schools-ethics/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:05 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2021, 07:16:09 PM »
Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis
Since launching monoclonal sites in August:
- 135,000+ Floridians have received treatments at 24 locations
- Florida’s COVID hospital census has declined for 52 days
- Average new hospital admissions have declined for 58 days
- Infection rate is now one of 5 lowest in the nation
Oct 14, 2021·

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #199 on: October 27, 2021, 06:31:17 AM »
Florida now has America's lowest COVID rate

Which U.S. state has the lowest COVID-19 rate right now?

It’s not California, home of America’s strictest mask and vaccine requirements. Nor is it Vermont, even though 71 percent of residents there have been fully inoculated — the most in the country.

No, the state with the fewest daily COVID cases per capita is the same one that recently had more than any other: Florida.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-now-has-americas-lowest-covid-rate-does-ron-de-santis-deserve-credit-090013615.html