Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 25270 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2021, 08:28:18 PM »
Facts don’t care about your feelings.   ;)

Nope.   :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2021, 09:43:30 PM »
That story has been debunked.
She just got whistle blower protection. Fuck outta here. Praise DeSantis because he is of your party but you know he’s a crooked POS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2021, 11:54:35 PM »
She just got whistle blower protection. Fuck outta here. Praise DeSantis because he is of your party but you know he’s a crooked POS.

Did you read the article Soul Crusher posted?  She's not a whistleblower. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ousted-florida-virus-data-curator-history-violations-70853281

Now go get your shine box.

I don't have a party.  I absolutely love DeSantis because he's the best governor in the country.  He's not afraid of the media.  He speaks the truth.  He makes good decisions.  He nailed the pandemic.  And his background is incredible.  You better get on board.  He is a likely future president.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2021, 04:35:42 AM »
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/florida-playbook/2021/02/16/moskowitz-issues-warning-to-democrats-desantis-rise-as-2024-contender-florida-legislators-may-consider-curbs-on-emergency-power-491754

ooopppssss!!!!!!   

This is a Democrat who works in Florida in the know who said she is peddling conspiracy theories, but carry on w MSNBC drivel. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2021, 06:49:30 AM »
Did you read the article Soul Crusher posted?  She's not a whistleblower. 

I don't have a party.  I absolutely love DeSantis because he's the best governor in the country.  He's not afraid of the media.  He speaks the truth.  He makes good decisions.  He nailed the pandemic.  And his background is incredible.  You better get on board.  He is a likely future president.   :)

So is it him or you gon let trump get some more money from you while he strings your ass along until 2023. Fuck, what happened to you? Shit is sad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2021, 06:56:14 AM »
So is it him or you gon let trump get some more money from you while he strings your ass along until 2023. Fuck, what happened to you? Shit is sad.

Listen Option - CA and NYS both had objectively worse results than Florida and Texas.   This is not an opinion, its a fact.  The lockdowns did not work, the mandates and shutdowns did not work, etc. 

Cuomo and Newsome are now presiding over two disastrous failed states with outward migration because people are sick of liberal governance. 

Lets go to some reality for you. 

"Broadly speaking, we found that Florida’s record, at least as of the beginning of December, compared favorably with most states across the country, including those with tighter restrictions. Specifically, in comparisons of coronavirus cases deaths and hospitalizations per capita, Florida ranked among the best, and better than some of the more highly regulated states. (Click on the chart to see separate comparisons for cases, deaths, and hospitalizations.)"

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/12/03/is-florida-doing-better-on-coronavirus-than-locked-down-states-politifact

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2021, 07:09:51 AM »

Bruh are you drunk posting?  You're all over the place and just making stuff up.  Where do you get off saying that I donated money to President Trump?  And what does that have to do with the specific reasons I provided for why I think DeSantis is the best governor in America? 

Instead of just coming on here insulting people, try having an actual discussion about the facts.  It's not that hard. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2021, 07:39:23 AM »
Bruh are you drunk posting?  You're all over the place and just making stuff up.  Where do you get off saying that I donated money to President Trump?  And what does that have to do with the specific reasons I provided for why I think DeSantis is the best governor in America? 

Instead of just coming on here insulting people, try having an actual discussion about the facts.  It's not that hard.

Doesn't sound like Mal to be honest.

Nobody here is clamoring for Trump to return anyway.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2021, 07:43:40 AM »
Doesn't sound like Mal to be honest.

Nobody here is clamoring for Trump to return anyway.

Ah.  Didn't think about that.  Gimmicks are annoying.  lol

I think Trump should get behind DeSantis. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2021, 07:45:47 AM »

Even IF the election was proven fraudulent, Trump is not the answer.

Desantis can take the good parts of Trump, and avoid all the bullshit that came with it.

My real issue is that there are plenty of legit concerns about the current admin, and they're barely getting called on it.

It just can't continue.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2021, 07:46:32 AM »

Trump derangement a d mental illness

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2021, 07:55:40 AM »
Even IF the election was proven fraudulent, Trump is not the answer.

Desantis can take the good parts of Trump, and avoid all the bullshit that came with it.

My real issue is that there are plenty of legit concerns about the current admin, and they're barely getting called on it.

It just can't continue.

There is no way the 2020 election is going to be undone.  They should look into and address all of the problems with election, but the result is over already. 

Don't hold your breath for accountability.  Who is going to do it?  The media?  The cowards in the GOP?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2021, 08:03:40 AM »
There is no way the 2020 election is going to be undone.  They should look into and address all of the problems with election, but the result is over already. 

Don't hold your breath for accountability.  Who is going to do it?  The media?  The cowards in the GOP?

Of course not.

It's going to take a grass roots movement to get more real journalists mixed into the mainstream to course correct, and will take years.

Or something so egregious that it cannot be ignored.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2021, 08:10:27 AM »
Of course not.

It's going to take a grass roots movement to get more real journalists mixed into the mainstream to course correct, and will take years.

Or something so egregious that it cannot be ignored.

You mean like an opposing party spying on a presidential campaign, falsely accusing the POTUS of being a Russian agent for years, and trying to impeach that POTUS based on a report that confirmed he wasn't a Russian stooge?  Few things could be more egregious than that. 

I'm a cynic.  Your solution is logical, but I don't see things getting better.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2021, 08:27:38 AM »
You mean like an opposing party spying on a presidential campaign, falsely accusing the POTUS of being a Russian agent for years, and trying to impeach that POTUS based on a report that confirmed he wasn't a Russian stooge?  Few things could be more egregious than that. 

I'm a cynic.  Your solution is logical, but I don't see things getting better.

I don't disagree with you.

However, I'm trying to chalk that period up to a real, extreme TDS cloud that infected the minds of normal, rational people.  Trumps words, combined with the shock of his election to the left, combined with media attacks 24/7, dishonesty, and big tech content manipulation/censorship made people temporarily suspend all common sense, as long as it contributed to the goal of a new administration.

I'm hoping that cloud loses it's power the further we get away from that time period.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2021, 09:04:27 AM »
I don't disagree with you.

However, I'm trying to chalk that period up to a real, extreme TDS cloud that infected the minds of normal, rational people.  Trumps words, combined with the shock of his election to the left, combined with media attacks 24/7, dishonesty, and big tech content manipulation/censorship made people temporarily suspend all common sense, as long as it contributed to the goal of a new administration.

I'm hoping that cloud loses it's power the further we get away from that time period.

I can appreciate that.  I was where you were about four years ago. 

As I look at the state of the media, our politicians, etc. even after President Trump is long gone, I don't see anything getting better.  I hope you turn out to be right and I'm wrong. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2021, 10:24:11 AM »
I can appreciate that.  I was where you were about four years ago. 

As I look at the state of the media, our politicians, etc. even after President Trump is long gone, I don't see anything getting better.  I hope you turn out to be right and I'm wrong.

I just feel there's too many "normal people" out there for it not to happen.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2021, 10:33:42 AM »
Liberal mentally ill people on the spectrum can't grasp and come to terms with that Republican states and Govs did a far better job than progressives like Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy, et al in Democrat run states. 

Liberals have this insane and ridiculous believe in their heads that they are smarter, follow "science", etc.   FALSE.  Liberal die-hards like Option Failure are part of a cult religion and ideology that has nothing to do with reason, logic, common sense, science, or facts.   

They bought all into the "Orange Man Bad " stupidity and now look so utterly foolish and incompetent.  They can not and are unable to admit just how poorly their religious zealotry has failed them.  They worship at the alter of liberalism and consider anyone daring to defy their beliefs as heretics. 

But yet again - Facts don't Give a F$CK about your Feelings and liberals look like fools in this latest fiasco. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2021, 11:06:57 AM »
Liberal mentally ill people on the spectrum can't grasp and come to terms with that Republican states and Govs did a far better job than progressives like Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy, et al in Democrat run states. 

Liberals have this insane and ridiculous believe in their heads that they are smarter, follow "science", etc.   FALSE.  Liberal die-hards like Option Failure are part of a cult religion and ideology that has nothing to do with reason, logic, common sense, science, or facts.   

They bought all into the "Orange Man Bad " stupidity and now look so utterly foolish and incompetent.  They can not and are unable to admit just how poorly their religious zealotry has failed them.  They worship at the alter of liberalism and consider anyone daring to defy their beliefs as heretics. 

But yet again - Facts don't Give a F$CK about your Feelings and liberals look like fools in this latest fiasco.

entirely false, per-capita alabama and mississippi are up there and that's even before you consider population density. On average there's 1400 people on a single block in nyc, there's whole towns in mississippi with 1400 people
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2021, 11:22:20 AM »
entirely false, per-capita alabama and mississippi are up there and that's even before you consider population density. On average there's 1400 people on a single block in nyc, there's whole towns in mississippi with 1400 people
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

Those states are tiny compared to FL, TX, NYS, ,IL, MI, NJ    - one can just as easily look at Utah, Idaho, SD, ND etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2021, 11:25:34 AM »

https://www.newsweek.com/tale-two-governors-desantis-was-vindicated-cuomo-lied-opinion-1574570

;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2021, 12:00:47 PM »
Those states are tiny compared to FL, TX, NYS, ,IL, MI, NJ    - one can just as easily look at Utah, Idaho, SD, ND etc.

Plus the media fawned over Cuomo, and criticized Desantis.

That's the major crux of this whole thing.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2021, 12:05:07 PM »
Plus the media fawned over Cuomo, and criticized Desantis.

That's the major crux of this whole thing.

Cuomo also got a 5 Million Dollar book deal in the middle of this while he was murdering old old people and molesting interns 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2021, 02:10:24 PM »
Listen Option - CA and NYS both had objectively worse results than Florida and Texas.   This is not an opinion, its a fact.  The lockdowns did not work, the mandates and shutdowns did not work, etc. 

Cuomo and Newsome are now presiding over two disastrous failed states with outward migration because people are sick of liberal governance. 

Lets go to some reality for you. 

Oregon had better results than Florida and Texas....likely thanks to Governor Brown's shelter in place directive at the onset of COVID and repeated shutdowns whenever the number of cases started escalating. Oregon also has a high percentage of folks who have been vaccinated.

Stats for the past 7 days:

Florida has had 10,833 cases per 100,000 for a total of 2,326,747

New York has had 10,801 cases per 100,000 for a total of 2,101,111

Texas has had  10,182 cases per 100,000 for a total of 2,952,227

California has had 9,594 cases per 100,000 for a total of 3,790,903

Oregon has had 4,782 cases per 100,000 for a total of 201,701

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2021, 02:55:47 PM »
Stay tuned for a steady stream of hit pieces as his star continues to rise.

Mystery donor gives $100K-plus to DeSantis
By MATT DIXON 06/03/2021
https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/06/03/mystery-donor-gives-100k-plus-to-desantis-1384980