Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 26949 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2021, 10:25:11 AM »
Not an insurrection.  It's an asinine political talking point.

If it needs label:  protest, riot, trespass, a bunch of idiots, some of whom broke the law.  None of whom were there to overthrow the government and its military and run the country.
^ This.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2021, 10:58:22 AM »
I'm sure some of them were trying to stop the certification.  I don't view them much differently than the idiots who tried to get through Senate doors to stop Supreme Court confirmation votes.  If they trespassed that is definitely a crime.  But remember we're talking about a purported attempt to take control of and run the United States and its military.  And the story I posted at the start of this thread said some of them were let in by the building. 

I have no idea why some lunatics chanted they wanted to hang Mike Pence.   

Perhaps they wanted to hang Pence because he refused Trump’s demand that he try to block the confirmation of Joe Biden’s election as the next president of the United States.

Pence said in a letter that he did not believe that a vice president has power to reject Electoral College votes.

This also may have inspired some to take action against Pence. Trump reiterated his call that the vice president undo Biden’s election when speaking at his rally outside the White House on January 6th.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2021, 12:55:20 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2021, 01:00:44 PM »
Just because the mob erected a gallows and stormed the building chanting HANG MIKE PENCE you can't blame that on Trump

The mob got that idea all on their own

Right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2021, 02:09:10 PM »
I'm sure some of them were trying to stop the certification.  I don't view them much differently than the idiots who tried to get through Senate doors to stop Supreme Court confirmation votes.  If they trespassed that is definitely a crime.  But remember we're talking about a purported attempt to take control of and run the United States and its military.  And the story I posted at the start of this thread said some of them were let in by the building. 

I have no idea why some lunatics chanted they wanted to hang Mike Pence.   

If you have no idea why some people wanted to assassinate the VP just scroll up and watch the video of Trump saying over and over how disappointed he was with Mike Pence.   Maybe that will give you a few clues as to why they wanted to kill him.

who said they purported to take control of and run the United States and it's military

their goal was to ILLEGALLY KEEP THE TRAITOR IN OFFICE

He would be the person "running the United States and the military"

Just because they were totally inept and had no chance of success doesn't change what they intended to do

If I attempt to rob a bank with a squirt gun and it's obvious that I only have a squirt gun I'm still going to be charged with attempted bank robbery

Ineptitude is not a defense.....no matter how many times you keep trying to make it one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2021, 02:13:44 PM »
If you have no idea why some people wanted to assassinate the VP just go to the next page and watch the video of Trump saying over and over how disappointed he was with Mike Pence.   Maybe that will help you form an idea of why they wanted to kill him.

who said they purported to take control of and run the United States and it's military

their goal was to ILLEGALLY KEEP THE TRAITOR IN OFFICE

He would be the person "running the United States and his military"

Just because they were totally inept and had no chance of success doesn't change what they intended to do

If I attempt to rob a bank with a squirt gun and it's obvious that I only have a squirt gun I'm still going to be charged with attempted bank robbery

Ineptitude is not a defense.....no matter how many times you keep trying to make it one.

Great analogy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2021, 05:24:56 PM »
Great analogy.
No it's not. **facepalm**
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2021, 07:14:43 PM »
Perhaps they wanted to hang Pence because he refused Trump’s demand that he try to block the confirmation of Joe Biden’s election as the next president of the United States.

Pence said in a letter that he did not believe that a vice president has power to reject Electoral College votes.

This also may have inspired some to take action against Pence. Trump reiterated his call that the vice president undo Biden’s election when speaking at his rally outside the White House on January 6th.

I don't know and don't care.  What does this have to do with whether or not a handful of dummies were trying to overthrow and control the United States and our military? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2021, 03:00:42 PM »
I don't know and don't care. What does this have to do with whether or not a handful of dummies were trying to overthrow and control the United States and our military?

Of course you don't....that's no surprise.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2021, 07:21:42 PM »
https://www.theblaze.com/news/tucker-carlson-fbi-agents-helped-plan-capitol-siege

complete and utter nonsense

but since you idiots believe it I assume you're in favor of a full blown investigation into the events of January 6th so we can find out what really happened

And since Republican shot that down I'm sure you're 100% in favor of Pelosi creating a Select Committee like the one John Boehner had for Benghazi

She has to do it on her own since Republican for some reason want to part of it

Agreed?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2021, 07:32:05 PM »
Jailed since January. Political prisoners. No one charged. Funny, no one charged or imprisoned after DC and other cities burned right after Trumps inauguration in 2016. They know (however we don’t) who organized it..but still, no arrests made

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2021, 08:00:02 PM »
Let them have an investigation.

Will show how woefully underprepared they were.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2021, 05:44:15 PM »
Jailed since January. Political prisoners. No one charged. Funny, no one charged or imprisoned after DC and other cities burned right after Trumps inauguration in 2016. They know (however we don’t) who organized it..but still, no arrests made

hahahahhaa.... charges, multiple charges have been filed against all of them you idiot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2021, 08:35:48 PM »
hahahahhaa.... charges, multiple charges have been filed against all of them you idiot.

Ignorance is bliss....specially in Coaches case.

521 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2021, 08:05:28 AM »

I thought the dumbest statement on here so far was "there was no weapons",...   but leave it to Coach to out stupid the current level of stupidity.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2021, 10:59:48 AM »

Of course you don't....that's no surprise.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2021, 03:29:32 PM »

521 insurrections charges??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2021, 06:13:03 PM »

Don't try and confuse him with the facts.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2021, 06:57:23 PM »

you two are the ones that are confused

Go back and read Prime's statement again

He never said anyone was charged with insurrection

BTW - it's being reported today that the FBI had knowledge that the Trump TRAITORS had been discussing a revolution on line

That dumb kunt who got shot was a full on QTard who was expecting "the storm" and I'm sure she wasn't the only one in that crowd of traitors who thought that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/fbi-agent-acknowledges-court-filing-trump-backers-discussed-revolution-jan-n1271305

But according to a document entered into court records last week, an FBI agent acknowledged in a February investigative report that angry Trump supporters were talking openly in the days before the riot about bringing guns to the Capitol to start a "revolution."

"A review of open source and social media posts leading up to and during the event indicates that individuals participating on the 'Stop the Steal,' rally were angered about the results of the 2020 presidential election and felt that Joseph Biden had unlawfully been declared 'President-Elect,'" said the report by FBI Special Agent Patricia Norden. "Users in multiple online groups and platforms discussed traveling to the Capitol armed or making plans to start a 'revolution' on that day."

January 6th was a colossal law enforcement failure

Anyone without their head up their ass was expecting this mob of Trumptards to commit some form of violence that day.   Hell, even I was writing about it on this board on that day BEFORE it happened.   The Capitol police had prior warning and now we see that the FBI had good reason to suspect this was going to happen as well

We need a comprehensive investigation to find out what happened

Republicans have opted out (while at the same time floating idiotic theories about the FBI and Antifa) so the Dems should do it all on their own.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2021, 07:53:08 PM »

Well, try reading it again. That's not what that post says. Remember me? I am the Google king, those are not my words. The media you don't subscribe to calls that event an insurrection. Those 500 plus people where not charged with insurrection. Coach thinks they weren't charged at all. He is wrong about that. All of them were.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2021, 07:57:36 PM »

You mean in as in charged with verses charge in an insurrection. Quel différence?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2021, 08:32:55 PM »
You mean in as in charged with verses charge in an insurrection. Quel différence?

You don't understand your own words?

521 (or whatever the actual number is) have been charged.  ZERO have been charged with insurrection.  There was no insurrection.  You're tripping over your own ridiculous political talking point. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2021, 08:09:05 AM »
Well, try reading it again. That's not what that post says. Remember me? I am the Google king, those are not my words. The media you don't subscribe to calls that event an insurrection. Those 500 plus people where not charged with insurrection. Coach thinks they weren't charged at all. He is wrong about that. All of them were.

Now they will start trying to split hairs in order to save from backpedaling.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2021, 05:54:20 PM »
It's a question Senilemuscle, can you answer the question?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!