Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 26533 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2021, 05:58:03 PM »
You don't understand your own words?

521 (or whatever the actual number is) have been charged.  ZERO have been charged with insurrection.  There was no insurrection.  You're tripping over your own ridiculous political talking point.

where did Prime say anyone was charged with insurrection

BTW - it's awesome how Pence will have to be on the lookout from angry insurrectionists for the rest of his miserable life

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2021, 06:20:22 PM »
where did Prime say anyone was charged with insurrection

BTW - it's awesome how Pence will have to be on the lookout from angry insurrectionists for the rest of his miserable life

He didn't say any were charged with insurrection.  That's just hair splitting and word play to spin the narrative. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2021, 07:08:55 PM »
He didn't say any were charged with insurrection.  That's just hair splitting and word play to spin the narrative.

I'm fairly certain that if everything were the same on January 6th except that the domestic terrorists were BLM instead of a bunch of brain dead Trumptards and Qtards that the right wing in this country would be calling for mass public executions.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2021, 09:58:42 PM »
Just because the mob erected a gallows and stormed the building chanting HANG MIKE PENCE you can't blame that on Trump

The mob got that idea all on their own

Right?

They most likely heard a lot of the 'feud' with Pence from CNN. Just like how Trump and Fraudci were fighting....all the while Fraudci is defending Trump in his leaked emails.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2021, 03:53:58 PM »
I'm fairly certain that if everything were the same on January 6th except that the domestic terrorists were BLM instead of a bunch of brain dead Trumptards and Qtards that the right wing in this country would be calling for mass public executions.
I'm fairly certain you're a hypocrite and a liar. How can you look at your lawn and not cry?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2021, 11:08:48 AM »
Oh look... another +2 to the ranks of the "political prisoners" who are being held in jail with no charges against them right?

Lock 'Em Up... Lock 'Em Up.... Lock 'Em Up.....   

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/famous-qanon-couple-featured-documentaries-173150047.html

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2021, 02:21:36 PM »

How is life , BoB 2 !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »

How is life, BoB 1 !.  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2021, 02:53:27 PM »

How is life , BoB 2 !.

Better than yours apparently.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2021, 07:00:59 PM »
Better than yours apparently.

BS, I text & drive + live for free on the beach  8)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2021, 12:51:41 AM »

I'm fairly certain that if BLM were scaling capital walls, hanging banners, breaking down doors, assaulting police, etc that the capital would have been a sea of dead, black bodies.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2021, 02:51:35 AM »
I'm fairly certain that if BLM were scaling capital walls, hanging banners, breaking down doors, assaulting police, etc that the capital would have been a sea of dead, black bodies.
No they wouldn't have.  They set a church on fire across from the White House and you don't even hear about it.  The media has blown up the "insurrection" because they are totally in the tank for democrats.  When BLM and Antifa were burning buildings, looting businesses and attacking people in cities across America the media said they were "mostly peaceful" protests. ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2021, 07:16:24 AM »
BS, I text & drive + live for free on the beach  8)

Anyone who is a Titty Knight gimmick is worse off than they think.

Hope this helps.  Though it probably won't.  But continue your usual babble.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2021, 01:17:51 PM »
No they wouldn't have.  They set a church on fire across from the White House and you don't even hear about it.  The media has blown up the "insurrection" because they are totally in the tank for democrats.  When BLM and Antifa were burning buildings, looting businesses and attacking people in cities across America the media said they were "mostly peaceful" protests. ::)

They also smashed in windows of Texas Children's Hospital in Houston.

Every single spook in that crowd of thugs should have been put down.

Thankfully HPD actually did their job and ran them off.

Who attacks a children's hospital?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2021, 03:57:37 PM »
I'm fairly certain this is one of, if not the, dumbest post you've ever made. I'm beginning to think shizzo is using the AbrahamG account. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »
While the media has no issue labeling this a riot, they continually resisted doing that for much more violent BLM incidents over the summer.

It's not so much about who has committed the most violent acts as it is about where it took place.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2021, 04:09:55 PM »
I'm fairly certain this is one of, if not the, dumbest post you've ever made. I'm beginning to think shizzo is using the AbrahamG account. :-\

LOL @ you calling anyone dumb.  That being said you are being patently dishonest.  If thousands of angry black men were hanging banners, scaling walls, chanting hang Mike Pence, Trump would have ordered the street sweepers.  Deny it all you want.  Those pussies got off easy because they were white.  Except for Ashley Bobbit.  Wonder if John Wayne Bobbit attended her funeral?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2021, 05:18:42 PM »
LOL @ you calling anyone dumb.  That being said you are being patently dishonest.  If thousands of angry black men were hanging banners, scaling walls, chanting hang Mike Pence, Trump would have ordered the street sweepers.  Deny it all you want.  Those pussies got off easy because they were white.  Except for Ashley Bobbit.  Wonder if John Wayne Bobbit attended her funeral?

Ex-husband of Lorena Bobbitt John Wayne Bobbitt sent his dick to Ashli Babbitt's funeral since he could not afford to go because he is presently out of work. He is a Trump fan, as was Ashli, so they had that in common.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2021, 05:24:39 PM »
LMAO@ You thinking with strawman stupidity. You and I both know that's an idiotic, moronic and just plain stupid statement you have made.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »
John Wayne Bobbit sent his dick to Ashli Babbit's funeral since he could not afford to go because he is presently out of work. He is a Trump fan, as was Ashli so they had that incommon.
The fuck is wrong with you? Have one of your kids remind you to take your meds.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2021, 05:27:45 PM »
The fuck is wrong with you? Have one of your kids remind you to take your meds.

My meds are fine. You apparently are out of your 'happy pills' though.....would you like me to send you some?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
My meds are fine. You apparently are out of your 'happy pills' though.....would you like me to send you some?
Where did I say I was unhappy ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2021, 05:36:15 PM »
LMAO@ You thinking with strawman stupidity. You and I both know that's an idiotic, moronic and just plain stupid statement you have made.

No, we actually don't both know that.  You are in denial.  Although I'm sure there are some peaceful gatherings where instead of singing kumbaya, they sing Hang Mike Pence.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2021, 05:43:07 PM »
No, we actually don't both know that.  You are in denial.  Although I'm sure there are some peaceful gatherings where instead of singing kumbaya, they sing Hang Mike Pence.
What point over the last year of "peaceful protests", where dozens have been killed and beaten for no reason by black mobs, have the authorities opened fire on them? Actually, out of all of these out of control mobs over the last year where they have actually taken over neighborhoods have authorities gone and sent in the "street sweepers"?
You're becoming brainwashed and unreasonable, like strawman. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2021, 02:34:15 PM »
You would have cheered them on if they had.