Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27528 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 05:59:24 PM »
Can you point us to similar posts from you about the antifa/blm murder and destruction spree of 2020?
If not you're as useless and braindead as that cunt straw man.
Chaos you may not remember me but I’ve posted on this board for a long time, not much recently but I’ve spent a lot of time calling out the stupidity that was 240isback, strawman and lurker over the years. As a matter of fact i think you wanted me to be mod back when Hugo Chavez was stepping down.

The destruction and lawlessness that took place in a number of cities over the last 2 years has been ridiculous and the cities themselves need to be sued (which is happening) for allowing stupid shit like autonomous zones and abandoning certain parts of towns.

That has nothing to do with this however. The US is a beacon for democracy and freedom around the world and this shit was and is a fucking stain on our country. Peaceful transition of power is a hallmark of a stable society and this is the type of shit that happens in 3rd world countries and needs to be condemned by everyone.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 06:00:14 PM »
Shut up stupid. As usual you’re making an ass of yourself

Says the midget that was sitting on the sidelines mass posting about it.  If you feel some strongly about it then make sure you show up at the next riot and let those bad policemen know.  Good news is at your height they might mistake you for a minute and ignore you.  Otherwise you can fuck around and find out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2021, 06:03:00 PM »
Chaos you may not remember me but I’ve posted on this board for a long time, not much recently but I’ve spent a lot of time calling out the stupidity that was 240isback, strawman and lurker over the years. As a matter of fact i think you wanted me to be mod back when Hugo Chavez was stepping down.

The destruction and lawlessness that took place in a number of cities over the last 2 years has been ridiculous and the cities themselves need to be sued (which is happening) for allowing stupid shit like autonomous zones and abandoning certain parts of towns.

That has nothing to do with this however. The US is a beacon for democracy and freedom around the world and this shit was and is a fucking stain on our country. Peaceful transition of power is a hallmark of a stable society and this is the type of shit that happens in 3rd world countries and needs to be condemned by everyone.

Hey Tony how you been?  I can’t believe you typed all that without a single “goodness gracious” that was your hallmark. LOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2021, 06:22:00 PM »
I also heard that she didn’t breach the window when she was shot. She was still on the other side

That officer has already  been cleared and this  is strictly for fund raising.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2021, 06:44:11 PM »
Says the midget that was sitting on the sidelines mass posting about it.  If you feel some strongly about it then make sure you show up at the next riot and let those bad policemen know.  Good news is at your height they might mistake you for a minute and ignore you.  Otherwise you can fuck around and find out.

You’re missing the point again cupcake.., as usual

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2021, 06:53:43 PM »
You’re missing the point again cupcake.., as usual

You don’t have a point.  Again, dumb ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2021, 07:09:14 PM »
You don’t have a point.  Again, dumb ass.

I do, you’re just too fucking stupid to even comprehend it

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2021, 07:11:15 PM »
Hey Tony how you been?  I can’t believe you typed all that without a single “goodness gracious” that was your hallmark. LOL
Hahaha, doing good man, busy these days with a wife and kids but I still log in every now and then to see what’s going on. It’s good to see there are still a number of people keeping this board going.

Hope you and everyone else are doing good as well.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2021, 07:21:59 PM »
That officer has already  been cleared and this  is strictly for fund raising.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial

He hasn’t been cleared of anything yet

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2021, 07:37:53 PM »

As long as you're consistent in your opinions across the political spectrum it's all good. Several people here, like the fucking moron that calls himself Straw Man, seem to think certain actions are OK for their political side but not the other side.

The Jan 6th event differs in the fact that there is video of officers holding doors open and removing barriers, allowing people to enter the building.
I agree a peaceful transition is always best. You can blame the media and pieces of shit like Straw Man for promoting and encouraging violence to the opposing side of the political spectrum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2021, 07:40:37 PM »
wrong

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/987425312/officer-cleared-in-the-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-riot

Fuck Biden’s DOJ..now you know why Trump passed on Garland. On to the civil suit.

The dam is about to break

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2021, 07:51:04 PM »
On to the civil suit.

Well now,  Biden can't wear that tan suit every day .

Football season is about to start. Lighten up on politics my friend  and let's get ready to ENJOY that  ;) ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2021, 08:59:18 PM »
I do, you’re just too fucking stupid to even comprehend it

No you don't.  All you have are your retarded delusions and alternative "facts" that you pull from navarroreport or other crappy sites.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2021, 09:01:15 PM »
He hasn’t been cleared of anything yet

Really?

wrong

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/987425312/officer-cleared-in-the-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-riot

HAHAHAHAHA Howard just punched your stupid ass right in the mouth.  Now what?  How you going to spin these FACTS?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2021, 09:02:14 PM »
Well now,  Biden can't wear that tan suit every day .

Biden wore that tan suit on the anniversary of the conservatard meltdown of Obama wearing it.  Masterful trolling by Biden.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2021, 09:14:31 PM »
Really?

HAHAHAHAHA Howard just punched your stupid ass right in the mouth.  Now what?  How you going to spin these FACTS?

Yes..really. God..you get dumber by the day and you should be punched in the mouth for it. For the record...you’re still a coward

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2021, 09:19:14 PM »
Yes..really. God..you get dumber by the day and you should be punched in the mouth for it. For the record...you’re still a coward

::)

Liar!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2021, 10:44:39 PM »
::)

Liar!

Good one... come back tomorrow for yet another ass beating when you have nothing else

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 07:36:06 AM »
Good one... come back tomorrow for yet another ass beating when you have nothing else

I haven't seen an ass beating yet.  Unlike the ones you receive on a daily basis.

Wasn't you supposed to be "citing law firms" in that other thread to make your point?   How about the epic backfire from parroting the gateway pundit?  Hmm?  No explanation for getting fact checked upside the head?

Don't worry, your dumb ass will post some other bullshit today and take an arrow in the knee for it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 08:02:55 AM »
Sigh....lawsuit will go nowhere.  She broke into the Capitol and ignored commands to not come through the door.  She came through the door and caught that bullet.   Its sad that she got shot but she got what she got for her actions....dying for Trump

BANG!!!
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 08:30:37 AM »
Sigh....lawsuit will go nowhere.  She broke into the Capitol and ignored commands to not come through the door.  She came through the door and caught that bullet.   Its sad that she got shot but she got what she got for her actions....dying for Trump

BANG!!!

Now..now....   let's not get all reality-ish and fact-y about this.  Those just simply do not exist in Coachy's head.

Stay tuned for the usual bullshit whining of "not through the door", or "no commands given", etc...    ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2021, 08:40:28 AM »

BANG!!!

What commands, Vince? We don’t know if there were any verbal commands. Weren’t you a correctional officer? If you were you should have been trained in tactical firearms that includes verbal commands.

I don’t expect the two dolts Lurker and Strawman to know anything about that, but you should.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »
What commands, Vince? We don’t know if there were any verbal commands. Weren’t you a correctional officer? If you were you should have been trained in tactical firearms that includes verbal commands.

I don’t expect the two dolts Lurker and Strawman to know anything about that, but you should.

Please allow me to chime in here coach as I have some personal experience , relating to this issue.
I was a US Marine and while I was never in a combat zone I was assigned to be an ASP guard for a few months.
In summary, I had to secure the base "ammo depot" where they store all the weapons and ammo in big earthen bunkers.

To be on a security detail, you must carry a "deadly force" card. It's petty common for anyone assigned to those details.
It's a small plastic sealed card that clearly states when you can use deadly force at a GOV facility .

Ms Babbitt presented a clear and present danger to members of congress.
She was trying to enter a secure GOV facility after being warned.
The officer was well within his rights for using deadly force. In fact, in my estimation he would have been
"derelict" in his sworn duty, if he failed to shoot and secure the area.

That's why the officer was quickly cleared by the DOJ after a basic investigation.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2021, 08:56:40 AM »

You mean a dumb ass Trumpturd, on federal property, during a riot, acting like an entitled delusional jack ass, being faced with officers who had guns drawn and pointed at her actually needed a command to realize that she better calm her ass down?  What next?  The officer should have said pretty please? 

She fucked around.

BANG BANG

She found out.

Why don't you take her spot at the next one?  Or will you just sit around on the internet mass posting about it?