Author Topic: Marine Officer That Asked Leadership For Accountability Thrown In Jail  (Read 2292 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Another Biden political prisoner…

Marine Officer That Asked Leadership For Accountability Thrown In Jail

https://rumble.com/vn2kt7-marine-officer-that-asked-leadership-for-accountability-thrown-in-jail.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Marine Officer That Asked Leadership For Accountability Thrown In Jail
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 09:07:32 AM »

https://rumble.com/vn2kt7-marine-officer-that-asked-leadership-for-accountability-thrown-in-jail.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1
fucked around and found out

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 09:13:39 AM »

Are you sure you want to go there?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 09:24:12 AM »
Are you sure you want to go there?
I know if I violated my company's nda they'd be a price to pay
I know if I publicly criticized my employer there'd be a price to pay

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 09:35:40 AM »

The Military “leaders” which includes Biden killed 13 servicemen plus Civilians that included children, there are people still there waiting to get transported out of the region but can’t get clearance. Taliban are executing Afgans as we speak plus they abandoned $85billion if our weapons. During hearings it was proven Biden lied and for the most part Milley and Austin covered for him.

If this Marine is in the brig with still no formal charges against him except for a gag order for telling the proven truth. Then Milley, Austin and Biden should be brought up on legit treason charges, tried, convicted and executed. He’s in the brig for ONLY telling the truth

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 10:43:03 AM »
The Military “leaders” which includes Biden killed 13 servicemen plus Civilians that included children, there are people still there waiting to get transported out of the region but can’t get clearance. Taliban are executing Afgans as we speak plus they abandoned $85billion if our weapons. During hearings it was proven Biden lied and for the most part Milley and Austin covered for him.

If this Marine is in the brig with still no formal charges against him except for a gag order for telling the proven truth. Then Milley, Austin and Biden should be brought up on legit treason charges, tried, convicted and executed. He’s in the brig for ONLY telling the truth

meh

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 11:49:41 AM »

What the heck??  They locked him up, without charging him?  For what??  This is insane. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 12:35:45 PM »
What the heck??  They locked him up, without charging him?  For what??  This is insane.

The only thing I could see would be he violated a gag order for telling the truth

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 12:42:04 PM »
The only thing I could see would be he violated a gag order for telling the truth

That's BS.  You don't put people in pretrial confinement for that kind of offense.  They are treating him like he's posing some kind  of physical danger. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 12:46:16 PM »

The dude should have paid attention to what the judge told him

A Marine lieutenant colonel who publicly criticized the Biden administration for last month’s chaotic evacuation of American and allied troops and civilians from Afghanistan is now in a military brig for violating a gag order last weekend, his parents said in a short statement.

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. was incarcerated early Monday, they said on LinkedIn, after ignoring orders to refrain from posting on social media. Scheller, who was relieved of his command after his initial criticism of the evacuations, has been put in pretrial confinement at Camp Lejeune, N.C., according to Marine Corps spokesman Capt. Sam Stephenson.

But Scheller doesn’t yet face charges, Stephenson said. “The allegations against Lt. Col. Scheller are merely accusations. He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.” The lieutenant colonel stands accused of showing contempt toward officials, willfully disobeying a superior officer, failing to obey lawful orders and committing conduct unbecoming of an officer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/29/marine-stuart-scheller-brig-afghanistan/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 06:36:29 PM »

If he was a democrat he's be called a "whistleblower".

HTH

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 06:43:23 PM »

HTH
This is correct.  This is really messed up.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2021, 06:44:26 PM »
He fucked around and found out.  E/T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2021, 07:40:48 PM »
He fucked around and found out.  E/T

He tried putting in his resignation in and they wouldn’t let him. It was an illegal gag order. He’s the only one in the military asking for accountability for dead soldiers, civilians and people still held that this treasonous (by definition and not Strawman definition) won’t give approval to leave. You’re the only liberal on here with any common sense, use it

He’s being held with no charges

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2021, 11:18:20 PM »
He tried putting in his resignation in and they wouldn’t let him. It was an illegal gag order. He’s the only one in the military asking for accountability for dead soldiers, civilians and people still held that this treasonous (by definition and not Strawman definition) won’t give approval to leave. You’re the only liberal on here with any common sense, use it

He’s being held with no charges

I agree.

stockbridge2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 03:53:32 AM »
He is counter the narrative he will be Assanged if probably Epsteined and never reported on by the media and no one will be held accountable.  Vote for stupid people win stupid prizes.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 08:08:19 AM »

HTH

if he was a democrat, coach would have made a thread calling im a traitor

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 11:22:26 AM »

That is Strawman's word. He wakes up from TDS dreams in the morning already muttering it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2021, 12:53:58 PM »

The difference is it’s Milley, Austin and Biden and all involved that helped cover this up that are the traitors, and again…by definition

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2021, 11:33:34 AM »
Lt. Col. Scheller Released, Pending Court-Martial
By Eric Mack    |   Tuesday, 05 October 2021

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been given a conditional release from the brig Tuesday, the military jail at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, pending a court-martial, according to a Washington Times reported tweeted.

Pentagon reporter Mike Glenn, a Persian Gulf War veteran, tweeted:

"BREAKING: Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been released from the brig at Camp Lejeune, NC pending courtmartial. The USMC combat vet was taken into custody after publishing several social media posts critical of US military/gov't leaders over Afghan withdrawal"
Scheller is accused of violating a gag order placed on him by Maj. Gen. Julian Alford of the Marine Corps Training Command, having repeatedly posted calls for accountability from the Biden administration's military leaders amid the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Amid the evacuation operation under CENTCOM Commander Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, 13 U.S. service members were killed by an ISIS-K suicide bombing outside the Taliban-controlled Kabul airport.

Scheller sought to resign honorably from the Marines, but the time-consuming process left Alford to strip Scheller of his command, rejecting an immediate honorable discharge.

After multiple social media posts seeking accountability, Alford issued a gag order on Scheller, who willingly violated it and accepted pretrial confinement.

Scheller had been due to attend a Tuesday hearing on his pretrial confinement.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/stuart-scheller-court-martial-brig-pretrial/2021/10/05/id/1039247/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2021, 11:45:54 AM »
Lt. Col. Scheller Released, Pending Court-Martial
By Eric Mack    |   Tuesday, 05 October 2021

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been given a conditional release from the brig Tuesday, the military jail at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, pending a court-martial, according to a Washington Times reported tweeted.

Pentagon reporter Mike Glenn, a Persian Gulf War veteran, tweeted:

"BREAKING: Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller has been released from the brig at Camp Lejeune, NC pending courtmartial. The USMC combat vet was taken into custody after publishing several social media posts critical of US military/gov't leaders over Afghan withdrawal"
Scheller is accused of violating a gag order placed on him by Maj. Gen. Julian Alford of the Marine Corps Training Command, having repeatedly posted calls for accountability from the Biden administration's military leaders amid the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Amid the evacuation operation under CENTCOM Commander Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, 13 U.S. service members were killed by an ISIS-K suicide bombing outside the Taliban-controlled Kabul airport.

Scheller sought to resign honorably from the Marines, but the time-consuming process left Alford to strip Scheller of his command, rejecting an immediate honorable discharge.

After multiple social media posts seeking accountability, Alford issued a gag order on Scheller, who willingly violated it and accepted pretrial confinement.

Scheller had been due to attend a Tuesday hearing on his pretrial confinement.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/stuart-scheller-court-martial-brig-pretrial/2021/10/05/id/1039247/

But it's okay if Vindman, Milley and Austin can lie in court and set up (much like Benghazi) to get our troops and allies killed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2021, 11:51:10 AM »
But it's okay if Vindman, Milley and Austin can lie in court and set up (much like Benghazi) to get our troops and allies killed

Crazy how this guy (the only one who demanded accountability) is the only one being held accountable. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2021, 12:50:20 PM »

Vindman didn't like you fucking moron

Not sure what specifically you're referring to in regards to Milley or Austin but I  doubt either of them lied either

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2021, 11:03:12 AM »
Hey Trumptards

Time to throw Scheller under the bus?

"President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don't need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull [the] U.S. together. You may even win the next election. But your generation's time is running out."

"Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about [the] U.S. or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I'd rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable [discharge] than make compromises in my beliefs."