Author Topic: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN  (Read 51198 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2006, 07:43:02 PM »
Alexxx is saying that daddy waddy is the new standard of bodybuilding

Yeah that's what I got out of it, too.   ;D

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2006, 07:43:16 PM »
Alexxx is saying that daddy waddy is the new standard of bodybuilding

I disagree, but, best of luck to you in your conquest ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2006, 07:44:47 PM »
I'm just saying that thinking like that, Daddy Waddy's gonna be the best in whatever endeavor he considers the most justified pursuing. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »
I'm just saying that thinking like that, Daddy Waddy's gonna be the best in whatever endeavor he considers the most justified pursuing. 

I understand and appreciate confidence and what you guys are getting at. However, I personally believe that the quiet guy who internalizes those kinds of things can achieve at least as much, and with much more class in the process.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
Ask yourself this.  How could one man such as Ed Connors have found and helped develop so many winning physiques?  He has an eye for the sport that is passionate and his belief in these people's ability to turn pro is so intense that even in cases where the up-and-comers may doubt their own ability up to a certain point, his belief bridges that gap and helps ensure their eventual dominance.  John Brown is another such individual.  It shouldn't be a surprise to any of you that I consider myself one as well.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 07:51:30 PM »

exactly bro this is how all peoples outlook on life should be. my next conquest might be the electrical guitar, or maybe something more admirable like haveing a weightlifting foundation for the troubled youths of america to keep kids off the streets...seriously though....

i dont want to be all about me anymore really, ive masterd weightlifting, ive realized the more time i put into it the better i am at it, same goes with ANYTHING in life. its all about paying your dues

but seriously though soon i will be giving back, helping people alot more, its time to start a new trend amonst young americans, not just us being selfish, but us forturnate helping the less fortunate for a change, preaching good ways and leading by example
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 07:52:35 PM »
I'm just saying that there are types out there that can make the strategy work.  Arnold.  Ali.  Rappers and rock stars.  They all just had stealthy mediums for delivery.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 07:53:59 PM »
I understand and appreciate confidence and what you guys are getting at. However, I personally believe that the quiet guy who internalizes those kinds of things can achieve at least as much, and with much more class in the process.

of course but he wouldnt be as delightfully entertaining as daddywaddy~
A

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »
Ask yourself this.  How could one man such as Ed Connors have found and helped develop so many winning physiques?  He has an eye for the sport that is passionate and his belief in these people's ability to turn pro is so intense that even in cases where the up-and-comers may doubt their own ability up to a certain point, his belief bridges that gap and helps ensure their eventual dominance.  John Brown is another such individual.  It shouldn't be a surprise to any of you that I consider myself one as well. 

Everyone has their methods and for some people that works, however, they do no more than the quiet surgeon or researcher that changes medicine for example. Or Bill Gates, the quiet "nerd" who is now arguably the greatest philanthropist in history. I know that attitude is important, however how one carries themselves to me is also important and I admire the quiet kind more myself. It however doesn't mean the other way is any worse than the way I like though. By the way, it is nice to see complete sentences on here man.  :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »
exactly bro this is how all peoples outlook on life should be. my next conquest might be the electrical guitar, or maybe something more admirable like haveing a weightlifting foundation for the troubled youths of america to keep kids off the streets...seriously though....

i dont want to be all about me anymore really, ive masterd weightlifting, ive realized the more time i put into it the better i am at it, same goes with ANYTHING in life. its all about paying your dues

but seriously though soon i will be giving back, helping people alot more, its time to start a new trend amonst young americans, not just us being selfish, but us forturnate helping the less fortunate for a change, preaching good ways and leading by example

Theres too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Cant you see
This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands were given
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth living in.

Ooh superman where are you now
When everythings gone wrong somehow
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour.

This is the time
This is the place
So we look for the future
But theres not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion.

;D

YOU FEEL ME, DON'T YOU DADDY WADDY.  HA HA HA

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2006, 07:56:30 PM »
Everyone has their methods and for some people that works, however, they do no more than the quiet surgeon or researcher that changes medicine for example. Or Bill Gates, the quiet "nerd" who is now arguably the greatest philanthropist in history. I know that attitude is important, however how one carries themselves to me is also important and I admire the quiet kind more myself. It however doesn't mean the other way is any worse than the way I like though. By the way, it is nice to see complete sentences on here man.  :D

Likewise. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »

IM sorry but i just cant be 'quiet' on an internet forum, its just too tempting to be a loud mouth and have a party
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »
Theres too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Cant you see
This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands were given
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth living in.

Ooh superman where are you now
When everythings gone wrong somehow
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour.

This is the time
This is the place
So we look for the future
But theres not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion.

;D

YOU FEEL ME, DON'T YOU DADDY WADDY.  HA HA HA

yeah this is like that cover song by disturedbed land of confusion, great song
A

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
IM sorry but i just cant be 'quiet' on an internet forum, its just too tempting to be a loud mouth and have a party

Understandable, have at it then  ;D

Cheers guys.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2006, 07:59:42 PM »
Helluva cover!  Helluva album for that matter.  

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2006, 08:18:36 PM »
mad respek, daddywaddy

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »
Ask yourself this.  How could one man such as Ed Connors have found and helped develop so many winning physiques?  He has an eye for the sport that is passionate and his belief in these people's ability to turn pro is so intense that even in cases where the up-and-comers may doubt their own ability up to a certain point, his belief bridges that gap and helps ensure their eventual dominance.  John Brown is another such individual.  It shouldn't be a surprise to any of you that I consider myself one as well.  

So being gay and rounding up as many desperate young bodybuilders as you can to perform gay favorslive in your brothel large house in Venice is helping to develop winning physiques? How big is your house ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2006, 08:53:21 PM »
So being gay and rounding up as many desperate young bodybuilders as you can to perform gay favorslive in your brothel large house in Venice is helping to develop winning physiques? How big is your house ;D

No, that's not what went down in that house...by all accounts I've ever heard. 

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2006, 09:00:02 PM »
No, that's not what went down in that house...by all accounts I've ever heard. 

I heard second hand from guys that were contenders for pro cards, from someone who supposedly got propositioned himself, but I guess I'll leave it at that.  You're a lot closer to the scene than I am, unless you're covering up of course ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2006, 09:01:48 PM »
Mcfarland,

You need to start listening to the towers of power, DaddyWaddy and I.  It will change your life.

Bast175

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2006, 09:02:27 PM »
yes Adonis.  McFarland doesn't know anything about training hard.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2006, 09:04:12 PM »
I heard second hand from guys that were contenders for pro cards, from someone who supposedly got propositioned himself, but I guess I'll leave it at that.  You're a lot closer to the scene than I am, unless you're covering up of course ;D

I'm just going by what I've heard first- and second-hand only.  Sure, I suspected different but apparently there's a way to "appreciate" a championship physique without demeaning or degrading the object of your appreciation.  What a concept.    

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2006, 09:05:46 PM »
No, I'll be honest and say that I'm not sure I could hang with Daddy Waddy.  Adonis, yes. 

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2006, 09:36:58 PM »
I'm just going by what I've heard first- and second-hand only.  Sure, I suspected different but apparently there's a way to "appreciate" a championship physique without demeaning or degrading the object of your appreciation.  What a concept.    

My wording's scrabbled but what I meant to say was I know a guy who said he was offered to stay at the Conner pro breeding facility, and he said he'd rather stay an amateur ;D He also knew guys that he said received the same offer.  Not the only place I've heard the rumors, but I'll leave it at that ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2006, 04:13:40 AM »

just ate a bunch of  tasty sugary and fat food to boost my intramuscular triglyceride levels
with those faces you remind me of Dolph London "I must break you". 

:D Weee