Author Topic: Figure Olympia - Who will prevail?  (Read 25675 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Figure Olympia - Who will prevail?
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2007, 07:52:47 AM »
As far as making a wager you dont have enough money to place a wager.See with my net worth of close to 25 million dollars the only thing I would wager is $500,000 and up....

What the hell?

First the international DJ and now you?  Is 'total tackiness' the thing now? 

Just be thankful for your good fortune in life and use your resources to make your corner of the world a better place, not to put down those who don't have as much money in the bank as you do. 

I've called Isaac a company man before, but the IFBB *needs* someone like him on the PR side.  He's passionate about the industry and its people and the work he does helps to grow the sport.  It may not be on the grand scale that someone as wealthy as yourself might expect, but the man works.  Plus, now that he's more opinionated, he's a lot more fun.   :D

He's a top-flight web designer and a very good photographer.  He's also a hustler when it comes to working the shows, doing his shoots, and then interviewing the competitors long after the crowd has gone to party or to bed, in some cases.  And once he gets home, he busts his tail to get the material published as quickly as possible, which is something the fans appreciate.

Ok, that's my "In Defense Of" moment for today.

Carry on.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2007, 08:15:51 AM »
Isaac what are you a english professor now?Listen Isaac everyone on here knows your a ass kisser.You were a wannabe bodybuilder when you competed the 1 time. Then you were a web designer,were you have more past clients because you never update anyones sites.Now you take pictures for a living, a wannabe Terry Goodlad.
As far as making a wager you dont have enough money to place a wager.See with my net worth of close to 25 million dollars the only thing I would wager is $500,000 and up. Not the $50 bucks you are talking about.So if you really want to get it on, go get your money together,but dont forget these judges could be bought.And I might have them in my pocket already.So go take some more pictures of Krissy tell her how wonderful she is,and lets watch her face transform also in the next year.Because she will never do anything as a pro.
If trying to promote things positively and engaging in discussions about the industry is an ass kisser, then so be it. I've never been a "wannabe bodybuilder" and I've competed twice. I did it to gain perspective on what it takes to compete and step on stage. I have respect for any one who follows through and steps on stage. It helps my clients because I know what it takes to get on stage. Can you say the same? I still am a web designer and a couple of sites will be launched tonight. Photography is only part of my biz and Terry Goodlad I am not. Terry is a great photographer and writer whose work I admire.

That's great you have such vast amounts of money. Whatever are you doing on getbig, in the female section with such wealth?

Krissy is wonderful and I will tell her that when I see her this weekend.

You are really hung up on women's faces. First Grace, then Gina and now Krissy. Shall I expose you now or later and post your mug on here for all to see who is behind this gimmick?

Pucker up  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2007, 08:18:41 AM »
Awe thanks Tre. Maybe we can have a group hug with our new friends this weekend.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2007, 08:57:16 AM »
Isaac what are you a english professor now?Listen Isaac everyone on here knows your a ass kisser.You were a wannabe bodybuilder when you competed the 1 time. Then you were a web designer,were you have more past clients because you never update anyones sites.Now you take pictures for a living, a wannabe Terry Goodlad.
As far as making a wager you dont have enough money to place a wager.See with my net worth of close to 25 million dollars the only thing I would wager is $500,000 and up. Not the $50 bucks you are talking about.So if you really want to get it on, go get your money together,but dont forget these judges could be bought.And I might have them in my pocket already.So go take some more pictures of Krissy tell her how wonderful she is,and lets watch her face transform also in the next year.Because she will never do anything as a pro.

I mean really ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »
Awe thanks Tre. Maybe we can have a group hug with our new friends this weekend.  ;D

I'm bummed - they're all going to the press conference and I won't be there.   :'(

Maybe JC will schedule a time for us to come by and get our event credentials autographed by Menudo the Master.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
See with my net worth of close to 25 million dollars the only thing I would wager is $500,000 and up. pro.
must have inherited it  ;D

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
You are really hung up on women's faces. First Grace, then Gina and now Krissy. Shall I expose you now or later and post your mug on here for all to see who is behind this gimmick?

Ummm... Isaac I think the sentence you wrote here makes it pretty damn obvious who's gimmick it is.  Not that it wasn't already obvious from his harping on the same stuff from the other account... women's faces changing, judges being bought, personal net worth *cough*.

rzzsl

• Getbig I
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »
After seeing the girls tonight dont be surprised if Mary lado wins it all she looks fantastic.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »
After seeing the girls tonight
Sure you did.

Sucks to be a gimmick when your girl doesn't do as well as you like and can't post about her, huh?
Elevate Your Image.™

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »
FigureRX - Olympia Figure coverage  ;)

LINK

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2007, 06:08:36 PM »
After seeing the girls tonight dont be surprised if Mary lado wins it all she looks fantastic.

Not a slam on her at all, she is a beautiful woman but I do *not* see her winning after viewing pics and the callouts don't seem to have her headed that way either....

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
Not a slam on her at all, she is a beautiful woman but I do *not* see her winning after viewing pics and the callouts don't seem to have her headed that way either....

Agree - def. OFF........

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2007, 02:10:48 AM »
Jenny Lynn's hair looks great thought.. :P

FigureRX

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2007, 02:12:06 AM »
That's a really good photo of her.  :o

Jenny Lynn's hair looks great thought.. :P

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2007, 02:42:21 AM »

The Arnold is wide open at this point in 2008. Mary was behind and should not have competed in this show. She will be out of the top 6 and could easily be out of the top 10 tomorrow night.

Jenny Lynn is your clear winner and I have Jen Gates in second. Jen without a doubt is your rookie of the year in Figure.
Elevate Your Image.™

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2007, 04:46:02 AM »
Hey without forgetting Monica she looks stunning. ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2007, 08:42:43 AM »
Hey without forgetting Monica she looks stunning. ;D
Mo looked great as usual but will most likely find herself on the outside of the top five tonight when the final placings are awarded.
Elevate Your Image.™

cray2005

• Getbig II
  • FitGems Founder
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
The Arnold is wide open at this point in 2008. Mary was behind and should not have competed in this show. She will be out of the top 6 and could easily be out of the top 10 tomorrow night.

Jenny Lynn is your clear winner and I have Jen Gates in second. Jen without a doubt is your rookie of the year in Figure.

And all Jen was aiming for was top ten and she understands that she's a newbie. I'm rooting for Jen tonight to make top five!!!  ;D

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
 Isaac I hope that you'll be mistaken when the results are out . ;)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2007, 01:51:15 PM »
That is probably where the judging is heading, based on the call-outs, but that's very sad for the sport.

It was great to see Amy Fry in the second and third call-outs - that's more like it!!

Mo looked great as usual but will most likely find herself on the outside of the top five tonight when the final placings are awarded.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2007, 03:13:08 PM »
I have to say I don't think Jenny was as good and unbeatable as she was last year. She really is stunningly beautiful (especially in the eyes) having the "look" and personality of a champion but just seemed to be holding some water. She has some great legs but they along with her back lacked that bit of detail that is necessary in figure. Gina and Amber for my money were right on though. I haven't seen any pics of Jen Gates but she must have been awesome if she is considered second.

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »
I have to say I don't think Jenny was as good and unbeatable as she was last year. She really is stunningly beautiful (especially in the eyes) having the "look" and personality of a champion but just seemed to be holding some water. She has some great legs but they along with her back lacked that bit of detail that is necessary in figure. Gina and Amber for my money were right on though. I haven't seen any pics of Jen Gates but she must have been awesome if she is considered second.

Agreed, Amber's body was near perfect. Who knows what will happen tonight. IMO she should have won.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2007, 04:17:19 PM »
I like Amber's physique.

Monica looks like a tiny little thing compared to some of those girls.

P.S. If you want to be a figure competitor, you should move to Ohio or near the Ohio River.  It seems to produce a lot of girls from there, no?  Must be something in the water. ;)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2007, 04:37:13 PM »
Or it's the expert work of super-trainer Mike Davies and Fitness Factory!!  Fitness has been popular in Ohio for a very long time, and then Arnold recognized that by choosing Columbus for his show.  After that it just continued to grow - there's also an excellent farm team of NPC figure talent.

Mike had a very interesting interview after the fitness finals last night, very blunt .... about some confusion at the top, Tanji's physique not fitting in, etc -- it's worth a listen.

I like Amber's physique.

P.S. If you want to be a figure competitor, you should move to Ohio or near the Ohio River.  It seems to produce a lot of girls from there, no?  Must be something in the water. ;)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
Gotta say Kentucky is not doing too bad either.  Must really be the Ohio River water.  Julie, Jenny Lynn....
 ;D ;D ;D

I like Amber's physique.