Author Topic: West Palm Beach - Predictions - Updates - RESULTS~!  (Read 26101 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: West Palm Beach - Predictions - Updates - RESULTS~!
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »
The funny thing is that after all this talking on here about her legs....I go to the gym last night and what is she training??  Legs and training them hard.  The girl just beats on them (which is why they look phenomenal). 
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2007, 07:54:21 AM »
Sorry..................i lost interest in this thread already

........................ ........................ ..................

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2007, 08:03:57 AM »
Sorry..................i lost interest in this thread already

........................ ........................ ..................
and we care why?  :P

:-*

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2007, 11:29:08 AM »
Report, photos and videos at:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007ifbbpalmbeach.htm

More videos being posted throughout the day.

Elevate Your Image.™

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2007, 11:53:19 AM »
Report, photos and videos at:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007ifbbpalmbeach.htm

More videos being posted throughout the day.

Very kewl.  Thanks Isaac  :D

cray2005

• Getbig II
  • FitGems Founder
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2007, 01:38:07 PM »
Great job once again, Issac. BTW, note to Heidi Fletcher:

Whatever the heck you did to your physique this year, two words: KEEP IT! ;)

Definitly a canadiate for "Most Improved Fitness Physique of 2007"  8)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »

Jennifer, Shona actually did a bbing show (MuscleMania) where she took first place.  I don't know why she has decided to pursue the figure side over bbing.  It may be that she is having trouble putting on size, not sure.  But she definitely has the legs of a bber. 

\

I don't understand how she could go back to figure....no disrepect to the Figure girls but after doing both I could never go back.  Bbing has allowed me to train how I like to train, come in lean and shredded and have more then 30 secs and 4 quarter turns on stage.  This "sport" is too hard to not get a little stage time by yourself.
Jennifer

mbfit1

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2007, 12:22:33 PM »
I just wanted to say being back on stage after a five year layoff was nothing short of fantastic.  I had soo much fun that night.  I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my years of training.  First off, my husband, Alan and my boys, Joey and Matty, Donna & Frank from Porky's gym, Kevin Creegan for being such a great friend and motivator, CJ for making such gorgeous suits, Grethel for my makeup, Betty for my hair and coaching, Evelyn, Mimi, JC, Joe, Brian, John, Jennifer, Alan, Kyra, Dom, Violet, Yamilette for all the cheers, and all my friends at the gym who have given me nothing but support throughout my prep for this show.  As you can see it takes a lot of people to help get you ready for your shows and I believe they all deserve their props.  I would also like to thank John Organ for such a great show, Peter Potter for all his years of support and Dr. Pete, Bill Nehlan, Matt the expediter and all my Florida peeps for their support as well.  I'll see you again next year.   :P

Maria Bellando

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2007, 12:34:27 PM »
\

I don't understand how she could go back to figure....no disrepect to the Figure girls but after doing both I could never go back.  Bbing has allowed me to train how I like to train, come in lean and shredded and have more then 30 secs and 4 quarter turns on stage.  This "sport" is too hard to not get a little stage time by yourself.
I'm not sure Jen, maybe she just can't get the upper body to match the lower.  Or maybe she is just working back into bbing via NPC by starting ain figure.  She took 1st place in the MuscleMania Female BBing this year.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2007, 12:39:10 PM »
THis thread is making me dizy!!!!...................

in the middle of a conversation you have: "It's great to be back!,id like to thank GOD, my trainer,my husband, and meatheads gym"

hard to follow.................. .

and i also like to thank...........my nail salon

my plumber

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2007, 12:41:51 PM »
MY" Gynocologist,

my second cousin eddy

my dog scraps

my cat snowball

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2007, 12:45:51 PM »
Petey my pet goldfish

and all those who have supported my Figure career throughout the years

Doc down at the General Store

Mrs Butterworth

the lunch lady at my daughters school

mbfit1

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2007, 12:49:39 PM »
Hey mike, it's fitness career not figure and my thanks was no joke, it was genuine so I'd appreciate it if you would not make a mockery of it.

Maria Bellando
IFBB Fitness Professional

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2007, 12:55:02 PM »
Maria, I think he is still upset with you yelling at him at the 2006 West Palm Show.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
Maria, I think he is still upset with you yelling at him at the 2006 West Palm Show.

That's the (expletive deleted) that was yelling at everyone (like she owned the place!) not to spray pam?!?!?!?!

(i fixed it cause im a nice guy!)

;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »
That's the bitch that was yelling at everyone (like she owned the place!) not to spray pam?!?!?!?!

Be nice Michael.  The "b" word is not necessary.  But yes, she is the one who was the one who was yelling at the guys for spraying in the hall.

I think they should make an area (covered in something - a tarp perhaps) just for the use of oiling up.  It is definitely needed for the bodybuilders, but unsafe for the girls in shoes.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2007, 01:01:49 PM »
Be nice Michael.  The "b" word is not necessary.  But yes, she is the one who was the one who was yelling at the guys for spraying in the hall.

I think they should make an area (covered in something - a tarp perhaps) just for the use of oiling up.  It is definitely needed for the bodybuilders, but unsafe for the girls in shoes.

I fixed it before you posted!....................... :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2007, 01:04:39 PM »
LOL!.................what it with the "Hokey" Signatures?!?!?!?

MIKE ARVILLA
   NPC COMPETITIVE ATHLETE

(LOL..........i bet this girl was running around with a "TEAM BELLANDO" Matching sweat jacket and sweat pants)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
Maria, that was an amazing showing in Palm Beach especially given the long layoff.  Way to go!!

I just wanted to say being back on stage after a five year layoff was nothing short of fantastic.  I had soo much fun that night.  I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my years of training.  First off, my husband, Alan and my boys, Joey and Matty, Donna & Frank from Porky's gym, Kevin Creegan for being such a great friend and motivator, CJ for making such gorgeous suits, Grethel for my makeup, Betty for my hair and coaching, Evelyn, Mimi, JC, Joe, Brian, John, Jennifer, Alan, Kyra, Dom, Violet, Yamilette for all the cheers, and all my friends at the gym who have given me nothing but support throughout my prep for this show.  As you can see it takes a lot of people to help get you ready for your shows and I believe they all deserve their props.  I would also like to thank John Organ for such a great show, Peter Potter for all his years of support and Dr. Pete, Bill Nehlan, Matt the expediter and all my Florida peeps for their support as well.  I'll see you again next year.   :P

Maria Bellando

mbfit1

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
First off, thank you Figure RX for the kind words and Mike, I am not the bitch that was backstage yelling at anyone.  I do not yell at any competitor, I am always there to help the promotor in any way I can.  I do promote one of the largest fitness and figure competitions in the industry and know how important the competitor is and how hard they work to achieve their goal whatever it may be.

Maria

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »
Fletcher is an attractive midget. I like midgets. I hope FigureRX starts "really pulling for me" to get with this one.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.