Author Topic: jenny lynn takes the 4th place.  (Read 12197 times)

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
jenny lynn takes the 4th place.
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »
Hey fans jenny lynn got the 4th place .I must admitt the lineup was so strong,but again jenny's bigger breasts did not do her good,  :'(

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
Re: jenny lynn takes the 4th place.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 10:13:27 AM »
also i must add that jenny's hair looked awful.i guess all of us missed Mo's presence on stage.

fitclub

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »
OK, I was there. Besides the implants being just too big;  it appeared that one of her implants was noticeably drooping down.  I just don't get it.  She was winning with what she had before. Instead of going with bigger boobs, why not just make some miner improvements to the overall package in terms of definition & symmetry.

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:55 AM »
Hi fitclub I was there too and i totally agree with you ,her bigger implants does not match her physique at all ,she must have gone too far inchoosing the right size.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:17:19 AM »
I think she looked incredible.  I think her recent choices are for the better. Big deal, she didn't win. She's an icon in the industry who's won many times. Maybe she wanted something different for herself.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »
I think she looked incredible.  I think her recent choices are for the better. Big deal, she didn't win. She's an icon in the industry who's won many times. Maybe she wanted something different for herself.
LOL! Funniest post all year.

She looked anything but incredible. I mentioned that to several people that her breasts were lopsided - it looked as if one popped or dropped. Jenny should be very happy with 4th, I personally felt she shouldn't have been in the top 6. She was a mess on stage. Known for her presentation - this year she was shaking and nearly fell in a quarter turn.

Elevate Your Image.™

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »
i absolutely agree she looked messy and even disoriented....yeah she was indeed lucky in taking the 4th place that she truly did not deserve.I insist on my previous thought that someone forced her to have breast augmentation that frankly speaking she did not need ,specially the chosen size of the implant which truly upsets her physique . I am hopefull that in the near future this issue will be cleared out and I suspect jm manion in this affair. I want to address my final words to Jenny saying that we all love her and aknowledge her passion and dedication to the figure industry, but there are situations that we are as fans obliged to speak out.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:39 AM »
i absolutely agree she looked messy and even disoriented....yeah she was indeed lucky in taking the 4th place that she truly did not deserve.I insist on my previous thought that someone forced her to have breast augmentation that frankly speaking she did not need ,specially the chosen size of the implant which truly upsets her physique . I am hopefull that in the near future this issue will be cleared out and I suspect jm manion in this affair. I want to address my final words to Jenny saying that we all love her and aknowledge her passion and dedication to the figure industry, but there are situations that we are as fans obliged to speak out.

A woman chooses to get implants or not. It's asinine to point a finger at anyone but the person who gets them. It's their body and they make the decision to get them. If they get them for anyone but themselves, that's their problem and usually due to lack of self-respect.

Elevate Your Image.™

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 08:33:38 AM »
Lift, you're the biggest schmoe/groupie around and I'm sure someone like jenn laughs at you as you try to elbow up to every fitness competitor possible. I've seen you in action and the group I was with was laughing at you. And that was one isolated incident. You take pics to try to make yourself a legitimate piece of the landscape but you're one of the pathetic hangers on. I say get off her back as you will never contribute anything near what she has to the industry.

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 09:28:08 AM »
Issac you going to let him talk to you like that?  ;)
M

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »
hey top dog calm down we are not talking trash on jenny .We all love and respect her but there are some facts that you can not escape from ......the reality must be told,that someone has been messing with jenny's head ....

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 11:12:00 AM »
Lift, you're the biggest schmoe/groupie around and I'm sure someone like jenn laughs at you as you try to elbow up to every fitness competitor possible. I've seen you in action and the group I was with was laughing at you. And that was one isolated incident. You take pics to try to make yourself a legitimate piece of the landscape but you're one of the pathetic hangers on. I say get off her back as you will never contribute anything near what she has to the industry.

Next time come up and say hello instead of laughing in the corner like a coward.
Elevate Your Image.™

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
Not saying I was the one laughing as I didn't know who u were at the time. The group I was with seemed to and had a good time with it. A relative of mine has been a top 10 fitness/figure competitor for about 10 years and I've been around the venue a handful of times in her and her group's company. And no it's not JL although I've been lucky enough to say hello. They say he gets a lot of fringe, dime a dozen desperate wannabes who want desperately to have pics taken, giving him any attention. But he is considered one of those creepy guys who gets a little too close.  Just passing it on folks.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »
Not saying I was the one laughing as I didn't know who u were at the time. The group I was with seemed to and had a good time with it. A relative of mine has been a top 10 fitness/figure competitor for about 10 years and I've been around the venue a handful of times in her and her group's company. And no it's not JL although I've been lucky enough to say hello. They say he gets a lot of fringe, dime a dozen desperate wannabes who want desperately to have pics taken, giving him any attention. But he is considered one of those creepy guys who gets a little too close.  Just passing it on folks.

I like Lift quite a bit, I don't find him creepy at all, and I don't consider myself one of those dime a dozen desperate wannabes.  :)

Back to the subject at hand...did Jenny get new boobs this past year?  I didn't even realize it...
:)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »

Ya that sounds about right - the same ones up are up my ass trying to get published in the magazines or get promoted online. If someone thinks I'm creepy - that's their problem. Maybe I didn't promote them enough or show them enough attention.

Now you know who I am so feel free to come up and say hello next time or are you afraid you might upset the apple cart of your relative?
Elevate Your Image.™

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »

I like Lift quite a bit, I don't find him creepy at all, and I don't consider myself one of those dime a dozen desperate wannabes.  :)

Back to the subject at hand...did Jenny get new boobs this past year?  I didn't even realize it...

Of course you don't RIP....of course you don't.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »
Ya that sounds about right - the same ones up are up my ass trying to get published in the magazines or get promoted online. If someone thinks I'm creepy - that's their problem. Maybe I didn't promote them enough or show them enough attention.

Now you know who I am so feel free to come up and say hello next time or are you afraid you might upset the apple cart of your relative?
You couldn't come close to upsetting her apple cart. Stop flattering yourself.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
You couldn't come close to upsetting her apple cart. Stop flattering yourself.

Hope all is well in the BIG APPLE, New York is a beautiful place this time of year. Get out and enjoy it.

Elevate Your Image.™

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

Ill do it next time at the state show if you are there taking pictures for the IFBB ALL-STAR Pro Fitness (if they host in in 09) you creepy schmoe  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »
Pics of droopy titty's please....
P

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »
Elevate Your Image.™

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »
yeah thanks isaac the pictures tell for themselves .i must add that isaac you are doing a great job in promoting the sport,just keep up of what you are doing.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
P

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
yeah I am "lost in translation"...... :-X

tailfeather

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 09:05:40 AM »
Jenny's new boyfriend is Matt Lehr, who plays for the New Orlean's Saints.  He's the one that was in the steroid mix with David Jacobs...the guy who killed Amanda Savell and then himself.  Maybe it was the new relationship thing that took Jenny off her focus?