Author Topic: your insulin experience  (Read 7155 times)

lesaucer

your insulin experience
« on: March 09, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »
fellas...,,, im gonna start abusing the slin in a near future, what are your experience with it? on paper it looks like the best shit ever. slam humalog and sip on 50/50 dextro/maltro shakes and watch all that stuff get stored right into your muscles seems fun.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: your insulin experience
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
i had a couple scary experiences on slin that made me never touch the stuff again, but its very strong stuff so just be careful and always have some simple sugars handy just in case

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:14:51 PM »
Safe, cheap, legal, easy to use and solid gain.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 09:33:51 PM »
i had a couple scary experiences on slin that made me never touch the stuff again, but its very strong stuff so just be careful and always have some simple sugars handy just in case

Same here, its best to take with GH, also have something like a redbull and chocolate bar with you at all times after you inject, i used to inject humalog with gh in the gym showers right after my workout, then would drink my PWO shake with 100g carbs then go home, if i had any light headiness or sick feeling id eat some chocolate or sip on a redbull or a coke and it be fine :D just know what you are doing and do it properly ;)
Thunderdome approved

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 08:23:20 AM »
thanks guys ill try it soon, shmoe wtf bro, injecting gh+slin in the gym showers? im surprised there was no one retard that called the cop on you loll people sucks these days

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
fellas...,,, im gonna start abusing the slin in a near future, what are your experience with it? on paper it looks like the best shit ever. slam humalog and sip on 50/50 dextro/maltro shakes and watch all that stuff get stored right into your muscles seems fun.
Its even better when you take a nap afterwards.  :)

;D

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
all very interesting. i am currently writing my master thesis on insulin and bodybuilding and i am looking for a few people who I could interview (phone or Online, anonymously)
`
I am interested in particlar in their theory on insulin and muscle growth, what kind of insulin, how it is taken and with what, and what the results were.

please email me best at xfactormuscle@gmail.com or message me on this board if you are interested in giving me some data.

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 10:31:58 PM »
Its even better when you take a nap afterwards.  :)

;D

yes friend I heard sleeping was good on slin! it get absorbed better.. also you must not eat carbs when you take it, as carbs fight with the insulin for the receptor sites

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 12:28:56 AM »
don't use it everyday
and on the days you don't use it, don't eat carbs... they should preferably be workout days (no carb days)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 09:52:13 AM »
don't use it everyday
and on the days you don't use it, don't eat carbs... they should preferably be workout days (no carb days)

I only used it on training days, thats a good plan to not eat carbs the days you dont take it ;)
Thunderdome approved

lesaucer

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »
don't use it everyday

you mean dont use it on training day? I thought using it pre workout was the best way..sick pumps and muscle never get empty of glycogen.. anyway im planning to do 5 days on, weekends off, start with using it post workout only, find my dose, then switch to pre workout, then add morning shots

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »
don't use it everyday

???

usually, I'd do the no carb days when I am not training, makes more sense no ?

5 days a week training with slin, and the 2 days off I do zero carbs

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 01:08:42 PM »
i wouldn't use insulina without GH!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 01:14:51 PM »
i never got round to insulin, probly would have if i carried on showing... got a few freinds that put some amazing size on there frames, i think in moderation it could be ok

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »
???

exactly what i was thinking.. except i always eat carbs in my 1st meal, never 0 carbs

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 01:17:33 PM »
i wouldn't use insulina without GH!

and, why?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »
and, why?

only cuz of what i hear  ;D

but honestly if i didn't have GH and wanted to use insulin i would stack with ephedrine + T3 to not turn blooooofy

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
from everything I head, Insulin won't get you much gain. If you see Risk vs Benefits, Insulin should not be used. Of course if you are not and idiot and you take seriously your carbs nothing will happened to you. But the benefits are minimals for you. They are bigger for pro because of Gh and tons of other gear and the facts that they eat a lot.

You can try to see how it works for you but I'm sure you ll tell us that you did not see any serious benefits of it.

Be safe.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 10:50:59 PM »
???

you should use the slin on workout days, and probably some non workout days if your schedule allows... and on other workout days you don't use slin, you should go low/no carb.

low/no carb without working out = slight increase in insulin sensitivity
low/no carb with working out = massive increase in insulin sensitivity

i'm not very sensitive to slin... and i don't eat a lot of carbs... low carbs (less than 100) 3 days per week (all workout days)... 2 days per week i use slin (sun and tue) and i eat... well... i really don't know how many carbs... but half a box of raisin bran, 2 burger buns, half a box of coco pops, and 750 ml-1 liter of cranberry grapefruit juice total for the day with 15 iu slin (now) morning, and 20 iu pre workout...
exactly 10 days ago in the contest i was 87.5 kg... yesterday i was 95.8 kg. only 1/2 an inch up on the waist.

weird how when i do slin this way, the next day after i use the slin, i'm full and dry  ??? ...
but with the extra carbs... i usually wake up friday morning (i cheat wednesday night, thursday and friday) and my whole body is swollen... feels like i'm working out with a pump... and my face looks like it's about to explode... shitty feeling but looks awesome  ;D