Author Topic: Y IS EVERYONE IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT GENERIC GH  (Read 15128 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: Y IS EVERYONE IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT GENERIC GH
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 10:31:28 AM »
The gig is definitely up and they will soon all disappear, people just have to fond other outlets I can't not imagine how much insulin, ghrps and sucralose and a shit loads of other things have been passed and sold as Gh.... That is the point o this thread to show people it would be slot more beneficial to explore pharm grade options...

Prefereably options that have authentication directly by the manufacterers

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
itrain....a couple things....

First off, I agree with what you're saying, people would get so much more out of pharma grade HGH; in-fact, I'd go as far as to say most would get more out of a lower dose of pharma HGH, less time on HGH per yr if that's all they can afford than they do with kit after kit of high dose generic HGH. That said, like overload said many people don't have access....however, I think most people don't have the patience to have access.

Second thing, while I agree with what you're saying, your thread here is a giant red flag....I was going to send this as a PM but because some of the board accuse me of selectively allowing sources on getbig I'm posting this on the open board. You need to tread very lightly...as you're aware, getbig is not an open source board. We get a lot of scammers on here who try but they all get run off in time. Further, anyone who is caught scamming here, promoting bunk product or outright ripping people off will also be flagged through numerous other boards, as well as the brand their pushing. Getbig really isn't the place for this sort of thing...what you do in pm's is your business but you need to tread lightly on the open board.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 02:22:58 PM »
Great point ... I was just fed up like i stated about seeing thread over thread on a MYSTERY TOP GH.... and im glad you pointed out its more beneficial to use a proven product for as long as you can then to blast away with an unknowngreat point

Yes people are lazy to do research on this board and are very quick to want to be spoon fed,  and to everyone asking NO I AM NOT A SOURCE ,, I just did my research and found a great product

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 01:24:24 AM »
The defination of pharma grade is    of a standard suitable for use as a medicine, chinese gh is not pharma grade they have no standards.
Be interesting to see what it would test out to as in purity and strength. And no some source that sells the stuff had it tested and its good doesnt fly. Does it sound like iam skeptical? Yup, been burned too many times with "pharma grade gh" from china. I now spend the money and buy true pharma grade gh and yes its f*****g expensive. You get what you pay for.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »
The Old real jintropin that came out in 2004 were bomb! these new jintropin are trash! everything is trash except

1.Humatrope wich is the best HGH I ever messed with
2.serostim
3.old jintropin
4. on the market now there is eutropin that is human grade
5. alpha pharmas Vitex is not bad.
then you have the thanktropin,novotropin,riptropin

If you want the best price you will have to go with thanktropin or riptropin. Both will work but are not that pure! I cannot believe what somke people inject. just garbage! and they think it is good till the lab tests hit and they realize they have been shooting sugar water! look at how many people were shooting bunk kigs and had no complaints ! It was slin who was able to tell they were bunk.

slin saved people alot of money! I also had my suspicions without even trying it as I thought there was know way these kigs were better than humatrope as some claimed ! If they were I knew it was going to end up a bait and switch scam. there is nobody to stop the chinese from pumping out garbage HGH. They will sell it how ever they want to sell it. there is no FDA to get in the way.

this is clandestine HGH we are talking about. If you want good HGH start selling drugs and get yourself a humatrope or serostim hook-up. nobody can afford 1,000$ HGH kits but if you are a dealer you will be able to afford them. or you know some guys who get a prescription and will sell them for twice their co-pay that is what my situation is like. I get one kit a month and can only use 4IU's a day but I know it is from a real USA Pharmacy and the HGH is 200% legit. and I pay around 300$ as the guys co-pay is usually 139$

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 06:16:12 AM »
I disagree I think serostim is oversees and anything norvo nordisk is top value along with humatrope

Yes like everyone else who's been fucked over with good looking counterfeit ki

Jins you fosure have 2 . If you tried any real jins past 2009. You would be saying differen.

X color tops are trash

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:47 PM »
The problem is very simple.... poor fuks like me cant afford a kit for 500 bucks or more, yet i still want to try some of the amazing effects of gh, so the only viable option is getting some generic china man gh...

is it underdose? yup,
does it contain fillers? most probably
is it bunk?? hope not

still, at the end of the day, with a bit of luck,i just may get the chance to say... damn that gh thing is really cool, now i know what the fuss is all about.
Hope this makes clear why theres so much search for that next big generic that may make guys like me experience real gh.

it sucks to be poor!! >:(

carrotcake

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
i dont see the issue,

fkn down in aus u needa sell your house to run GH!!

:(

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 10:47:29 PM »
The problem is very simple.... poor fuks like me cant afford a kit for 500 bucks or more, yet i still want to try some of the amazing effects of gh, so the only viable option is getting some generic china man gh...

is it underdose? yup,
does it contain fillers? most probably
is it bunk?? hope not

still, at the end of the day, with a bit of luck,i just may get the chance to say... damn that gh thing is really cool, now i know what the fuss is all about.
Hope this makes clear why theres so much search for that next big generic that may make guys like me experience real gh.

it sucks to be poor!! >:(

I think you should assume on a good day that Chinese generics are around 7-8ius/vial. The Pharm grade tested at around 30ng/ml and the Novos around 20ng/ml. Do the math.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 11:54:07 PM »
there is still good chinese GH, the issue is price at the moment and trying to get a better price. at least for me.

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2012, 12:49:26 AM »
The largest of the US pharmacies carry either Humatrope or Saizen. I' ve been in 100's of them. Most don't even stock them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 12:49:59 AM »
fellas,, listen,, relax with this gh thing,, really relax,,

let me say something very clear here,, i want it to be listend closely

in middle 2011 kigtropin brand came out once again ...after it stopped being produced in 2010....they made a pharma grade gh ,, it was ONE BATCH OF THE STAMP 0715 ,, this batch was pharma grade as good as if not beter than serostim ,, FELLAS I WAS ON THIS GH MYSELF,, NOT ONLY MY ELFS BUT ME TOO,, this what brought me to bring this gh out....as uniqe...ofcourse the company saw gh15 endorse it ,, and it is not company but operation ...they saw i endorse it and sales went off the roof....so they went the scaming way via many methods usualy supply was lowe than demand...that what brought it ...and ofcourse they wanted to get in the cult big time once again ....so they took the rips level gh they ocne had back in 2009 and made it into PHARMA GRADE LEVEL GH !,, this was the stamp kigtropin of july aug sept 2011,,

im telling yout here many ifbb profesionals and npc amatuers were on this specific gh ,, from this boarding we have blp and bboy and smoof and bigher,, you saw the pictures of them on this gh ....you saw the pictures i presented to you of fellas who didnt even train and did nothing and got impressive results with that specific batch of gh named kigtropin ,,

the kigtropin operation went scam and i slashed their throught,, i would notice it myself since moment i ha dtime to look into it which was very fast after slin pointed to it i put it into my blood as you all know and i put it out as garbage within 3 hours....it was very fast and i confirmed it with big announcment,,

now why am i writing this big posting,, listen closely

just like kigtropin wass out there this operation who brought htis one batch ,, there are other operation begggin in my door to bring pharma grade gh to pupils and bodybuild around the world...it is all in the works and i have many fellas working on it right now ,,  inaddition you have man whos name shall not mention who has great gh called thanktropin ...pretty close to pharma grade,,  then ofcourse you have humatrope and serostim from pharma which as promised wil be on gh15 boarding as i promised the best will be there ,,

so yes there is gh around ,, dont get hysteric ,, there are many options ,, and the gh market is huge and has lots and lots of money in it ....no body just quit it it is 100s of 1000s of dollars here you talkign about and when it come to pharma grade it is millions of dollars,, this markets dont just disapear and they are all over

in every market there is garbage ....its part of the market...you just need to avoid it ,, all the ip gh fakes need to be avoided ,, this is main main problem ,, IP IS FAKING GH

i want to mention it once again IP IS FAKING GH AND PUTTING REAL BAD MATERIALS INSIDE,, THIS FELLAS AND IT IS F E L L A S should sit behind cell door in the federals ,, they have not yet met that cell door but they will

try to avoid ip fakes ,, everything around that is fake is usualy ip originate,,, also try to avoid specific supliers i mention to you and they wil be mentioned on regular basis on gh15 website and forums ...avoid those ,,

if you see a list i out AVOID THOSE FELLAS ON THIS LIST,,

actual gh testing will be available to you very soon not via igf and not via serum but actual gh testing ,,

in addition always remember! i consistantly try to find for you a china version of pharma level gh ,, IT EXISIST! IT EXIST IF THE FELLAS OVER THERE WANT IT TO EXIST,, MANY THERE DONT CARE...BUT WHEN THEY CARED ENOUGH AS YOU SAW WITH THE KIGTROPIN OF MID 2011....AND THE KIGTROPIN OF 2009....WHEN THRY CARED ENOUGH ....ESPECIALY WITH THE UPGRADE TO PHARMA GRADE LEVEL....WHEN THEY INDEED CARE ENOUGH....THEY PRODUCED PHARMA GRADE OVER DOSED LEVEL OF GH ...THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT FROM THEM ...THEY KNOW IT ,, THEY KNOW WHAT I EXPECT AND THERE IS HUGE FIGHT TO BRING IT BEFORE ME ,, HUGE FIGHT ,, TRUST ME ON THAT I HAV EELFS GETTING FREE VIALS ON A REGULAR BASIS JUST TO TEST AND BRING THE GOOD NEWS

bare with me and i promise you ...you will be able to get affordable gh that will be pharma grade level and not for 800 dolars but  half the price

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 01:41:22 AM »
I see E selling serostim and humatrope isn't he the one behind the kig scam? are these IP counterfeits? I just do not see how a suppler can get 100's of kits of serostim oir humatrope???????? it is not possible!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2012, 01:44:11 AM »
eminence? yes he was selling tons and tons of fake gh. in fact his entire GH product line was bunk at one time.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2012, 04:07:37 AM »
eminence? yes he was selling tons and tons of fake gh. in fact his entire GH product line was bunk at one time.

I think it is all  bunk now! Nobody can stock humatrope or serostim! it is not possible! first off the pharmacys do not even stock it . when my boy gets his script they have to order it from their wholesaler! only way somebody can get that much humatrope or serostim is from IP china. It would cost way to much to stock serostim and humatrope and all the other HGH he stocks. this guys has to be scamming! In biz with IP is my guess! I saw this on AB last night.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 04:13:02 AM »
I think it is all  bunk now! Nobody can stock humatrope or serostim! it is not possible! first off the pharmacys do not even stock it . when my boy gets his script they have to order it from their wholesaler! only way somebody can get that much humatrope or serostim is from IP china. It would cost way to much to stock serostim and humatrope and all the other HGH he stocks. this guys has to be scamming! In biz with IP is my guess! I saw this on AB last night.

that is corect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 06:30:24 AM »
I see E selling serostim and humatrope isn't he the one behind the kig scam? are these IP counterfeits? I just do not see how a suppler can get 100's of kits of serostim oir humatrope?? it is not possible!

Es Products are all fake if one product is fake then all the rest are fake,,, he is a relabeller of jintropin, if you were to check serial numbers and enter them on the gensci website they will come back as counterfeits.

GH15 Have you tested any Ukranian/Russian Jintropin I have been getting great results,, They will be doing GH serum testing on Pro M and On Steroid-forums, and OLM ,,,

You should have your elves sample the vials of gh themselves if they havent already I can guarantee they will easily pass the standard however they are already Pharm grade...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »
How about Flora? has pharma grade GH
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 12:14:12 PM »

My thoughts exactly. Why does K allow him to source? He's got to know. And people trust him because he goes way back. Emin should have been out after the kig scandal. Sent top, top elf poop kigs even before Slin called it. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 12:42:22 PM »
I'm confused as to Em and IP are even allowed to source on boards.  They sell bunk shit period, and are still allowed to do so.  Yeah, I'm sure the Seros and Jins that Em is pushing now on another board are legit.  Give me a break.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 12:46:43 PM »
Money money money... ;)

I think some of the guys mentioned are going to be hit hard by all these GH Serum tests going on.

Let's wait and see shall we.

8)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »
I'm confused as to Em and IP are even allowed to source on boards.  They sell bunk shit period, and are still allowed to do so.  Yeah, I'm sure the Seros and Jins that Em is pushing now on another board are legit.  Give me a break.

They pay the board owners a few grand a month, you think BigA or any of the source board owners will turn down that regular income for just putting a banner ad for the source on their site, just because Johnny Nobody got 500IU of sugar instead of GH, filthy cult this is!
Thunderdome approved

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »
Its messed up, then you have some of the mods claiming that they are great sources and have the best products.  WTF?  Serum tests don't lie.  If you dare question it you get banned immediately even if you are dead on with what you say.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »

I have been saying it brothas,, everything will turn out for the better and there will only be a few of us left and the few that are left will be getting so many orders that T/a for certain companies will either be horrible or the companies with major operations will have enough people on board to keep things moving as demand increases....

Yes they have money... thats great.... too bad there time is put towards looking for good fakes rather then making deals with the actual producers them selves (VERY STUPID) but you know how china is they rather spend money on counterfeits then real shit.... never made sense to me but its there mentality....

TBH if after you read this and many other bad comments about IP, Eminensene (however you spell it) ,Kami , Energizer, Tk labs, remember im talking HGH and still make purchases from them THEN YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT

if a source has 1 bunk product (THEY ARE ALL BUNK) FAKE / UNDERDOSED ETC

ITRAIN(euro_jins)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
Its messed up, then you have some of the mods claiming that they are great sources and have the best products.  WTF?  Serum tests don't lie.  If you dare question it you get banned immediately even if you are dead on with what you say.

;D YEP,, THats the name of the game on some places... now if you asked them who they use,,, thats the info you want to know