Author Topic: Newbie cycle  (Read 6620 times)

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Newbie cycle
« on: October 27, 2005, 09:13:04 PM »
hi all,

I just started my first cycle. I worked out for a few months prior to starting, before that i hadnt really worked out. I have a friend who uses gear and got me some test prop and eq from QV. I am currently taking 100mg of the prop every other day and 100mg of the eq every 4 days. I want to add sust. to this cycle. What would you seasoned folks recommend for me. I'd like to use winter to bulk up and shred out during the spring for summer. My stats are 6'2" 220 but my bodyfat is up there at roughly 16%, i got a small gut. thanks in advance

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: Newbie cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 09:19:18 PM »
ur not even close to be ready do use anything man...using aas should come after years of working out
OFFSHOREIRONcom

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:25:42 PM »
i understand his point that ur not "advanced" enough to use gear, but u will use anyway and we will try to help out as best as we can. for ur cycle now, i would leave the sust out, ur already taking enough test for the first timer and for eq, i would switch to 300-400mg per wk to actually see ANY results from it. i would never do more eq or deca then ur test levels but 3-400 would be ideal. now, the fun part, planning ur pct, what do u have planned for post cycle therapy?

muscle
muscle

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »
I'm sure i should have read more and realized i should have worked out for much longer before starting, thats a fault of my own. However for my personal knowledge, why should one wait until years after starting training to use gear? I guess becuase im not getting as much of my moneys worth? I am risking anything to my health by not waiting? Now back to the cycle, I started about 6 days ago meaning i've had 3 shots of the prop. my 100mg every other day should be sufficient? As far as bumping up the eq to 300-400mg a week, should i take 150 to 200mg every 3 days? As far as pct my buddy recommended Nolvadex and clomid (could have spelling of this completely off). I am not sure of the dosages of these. Any good recommendations for pct to help keep all levels good and maintain most of the gains? Thanks again

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 04:39:12 AM »
Just make sure to train and eat right and you will be OK, emphasize the basic exercises, squats, rowing and pressing moves.  Train your legs hard.

Don't go too big too fast, give your ligaments time to get stronger.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 09:03:40 AM »
i would split the eq into 2 shots weekly to keep consistant blood levels. (for ex. 200mg mon and 200mg thurs)
as for pct i would use a combination of both the get everything working again and fast. so pct should look like this:
day 1 nolva 60mg / clomid 300mg
day 2-10 nolva 40mg / clomid 100mg
day 11-21 nolva 20mg / clomid 50mg
because of the length (and not so much the doses) i would recommend using both clomid and nolva to help keep gains, restore everything back to normal in the body. good luck and keep us posted on ur results!

muscle
muscle

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 05:03:02 PM »
Thanks for the tips. I did make a mistake in my first post i am doing 200mg of EQ every 4 days. Should i switch it  up to 2 days inbetween for the 2 shots? i had one tuesday so the sched. im on would mean tommorow for an eq dose. and the prop i've been doing every other day. I've been using pecs and delts as injection points. From what i've read it seems people say to try and not use the same injection site more then once a week, my only problem is im a bit afraid to try the other spots, heard the glutes nd other areas hurt alot and can get close to many nerves, is this correct or if i can take it in the delts and pecs , i'll be fine with the other spots. Thanks

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 08:47:17 PM »
as long as u stay in the upper region of the glutes, u will not hit a nerve (www.spotinjections.com) man, do the pecs hurt to shot in and does it leave  a lump? i only use delts and glutes, really weiry bout trying other spots.
imo, 200mg of eq is too low, i would do atleast 400mg/wk split up into 2 doses (shot it with the test) and u should see good results. good luck and keep us posted!

muscle
muscle

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 08:54:07 PM »
i found the test in the pecs left soarness for a few days, hurt a bit. the EQ in the pecs was like getting pinched and hardly anything the next day. i ment to say 200mg per shot every 4 days so its about 400/wk. I guess i'll do every 3 days to keep it at the 400/wk. Well time to try test in glutes, hopefully al will go well. Thanks

*edit* just did the trap instead, not that bad, then again its always felt in the morning\.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 09:44:28 PM »
you shot it in your traps?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 06:08:26 AM »
Pecs?...damn! some people NEED to find sites though.  I use glutes and delts, have been thinking of trying quads  :-\  for long cycles you need a lot of sites, or you risk problems with scar tiss. and a risk for abcess.

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 05:28:06 PM »
Gear is only one part of it.  You can all the gear in the world but if you don't eat a proper diet you will not grow.  SO instead of focusing on your gear.  Let's focus on your diet.  Your diet should be rtight before you start any AAS or you will just be watsing your time.....trust me.

Diet is of number one importance.

CC.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 10:28:56 AM »
Mc.donalds

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 04:46:11 PM »
yes shot in traps, hurts a bit the day after as any new spot. Crazy-Canuck, i've been doing a high protien diet consisting of chicken breasts , pork chops, chicken wings now and then. THings like that. I also drink isopure zerocarb drinks and muscle milks. I do need some help in this area, any help would be appreciated. thanks

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 05:12:22 PM »
let me know fi you feel and localized growth, how much did you shoot in each trap
No really eat your good clean foods and high protein and for the extra cals swing by Mc.D's for the pick me up

audiofx81

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 05:19:28 PM »
youandme, my cycle is 100mg of test prop every other day. EQ i ran out of, but getting more soon, was doing 200mg every 4 days. i eat the ocassional mickey ds double qps but feel off most the bread. Mostly im trying to eat clean.