Author Topic: GH pros and cons  (Read 1956 times)

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
GH pros and cons
« on: November 04, 2005, 09:33:57 AM »
i have been researching GH for awhile now and i was just wondering what you all thought about, it good or bad and what your experiences with it have been.  i know it can do many good things but i also heard it can wake up dormant cells in your body like cancer cells and of course the other sides like organ growth and facial disfigurement.  If these sides do happen it would probably be with a higher dose like upwards of 10 iu's so i was thinking 6-8 iu's a day would be safe and effective.  just wanted some thoughts and insight on this.
thanks guys

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GH pros and cons
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 11:09:25 AM »
Six to eight IU's/day is a lot.  At that level I wouldn't expect sides like organ growth, acromealgy, etc., but I think you would certainly experience a lot of edema and joint pain, and the potential for carpal tunnel syndrome.  It certainly could affect dormant cells, which is why it's smart to consult with a doctor regarding your personal and family history of such diseases before starting GH or AAS.

The biggest downside to GH, IMO, is the cost.  You'll likely spend a few thousand dollars to run a cycle of it for any appreciable length of time (especially @ 6-8 IU's/day).  According to some, it's also one of the most overrated drugs ever, in terms of cost vs. benefit.  This (IMO) is really something to consider, because for the cost of GH you can run a ton of other AAS drugs and get extremely good results.