Author Topic: best way to fix crystallized gear?  (Read 35843 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: best way to fix crystallized gear?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2014, 05:15:56 AM »
you obviously have some kind of comprehension disorder. Prime muscle has said more than once(and I've referred to it) that his gear was straight from his doctor not UGL and you still keep going on about "if it's brewed correctly"  ::)

dont you have a wife to piss off?  ...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2014, 06:04:55 AM »
dont you have a wife to piss off?  ...

lol so finally you have run out of BS to spout?

run along kid , go learn something instead of talking utter crap here.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2014, 07:08:58 AM »

lol so finally you have run out of BS to spout?

run along kid , go learn something instead of talking utter crap here.

lol
so you say its normal for gear to crash at room temperature ?  ::)

crashing gear = shit chef

if pharma gear crashes its shit. not dangerous or whatever but the compounding pharmacy made a mistake.

well brewed gear doesnt crash. period

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »
lol
so you say its normal for gear to crash at room temperature ?  ::)

crashing gear = shit chef

if pharma gear crashes its shit. not dangerous or whatever but the compounding pharmacy made a mistake.

well brewed gear doesnt crash. period

you been reading too much gh15 "shit chef" bllx, you numbnut . brewing gear isn't exactly fkin rocket science, as long as you're not a complete spastic there really isn't fk all to it.

"well brewed gear doesn't carsh"

well that's funny because I have done around 5 brews out of the same batch of cyp , 4 at 200mg/ml and one 1 at 250mg/l which crashed. all using my same tried and tested formula. the 250mg gear didn't crash because it wasn't "brewed well" it crashed because I used slightly too high hormone concentrate for my chosen solvents. the funny thing is the 250mg is actually jabbing even smoother than any of the others, no doubt because am heating it to uncrash it before each jab, but I actually sometimes can't remember where I jabbed the following day because there is absolutely zero feeling or evidence of the jab.

I could easily add some more oil to stop it crashing but I don't see any point.

re the bolded,  list the mistakes you think the pharma company could make for the gear to crash ? lets see if you really are completely full of shit or not...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2014, 10:31:52 AM »
you been reading too much gh15 "shit chef" bllx, you numbnut . brewing gear isn't exactly fkin rocket science, as long as you're not a complete spastic there really isn't fk all to it.

"well brewed gear doesn't carsh"

well that's funny because I have done around 5 brews out of the same batch of cyp , 4 at 200mg/ml and one 1 at 250mg/l which crashed. all using my same tried and tested formula. the 250mg gear didn't crash because it wasn't "brewed well" it crashed because I used slightly too high hormone concentrate for my chosen solvents. the funny thing is the 250mg is actually jabbing even smoother than any of the others, no doubt because am heating it to uncrash it before each jab, but I actually sometimes can't remember where I jabbed the following day because there is absolutely zero feeling or evidence of the jab.

I could easily add some more oil to stop it crashing but I don't see any point.

re the bolded,  list the mistakes you think the pharma company could make for the gear to crash ? lets see if you really are completely full of shit or not...

well in MY vocabulary too much hormone per solvent MEANS it wasnt brewed well

if you know your shit you KNOW how much hormone you can use with the standard 2/20 BA/BB formula.

as i said before, i had lots of gear crashing. its all trial and error.

an experienced brewer should not have gear crashing, so thats why UGL gear that easily crashes is not good.

if pharma gear crashes then well. they probably didnt use enough BA or BB. which is not necessarily a bad thing since the stuff is toxic and thats what they are probably consider more important than stability at high concentrations, lol.
do they even use BB in pharma grade test? not familiar with the amounts of solvents they use. i know test E can be stable without any BB at all at lower concentrations for example.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »
well in MY vocabulary too much hormone per solvent MEANS it wasnt brewed well

if you know your shit you KNOW how much hormone you can use with the standard 2/20 BA/BB formula.

as i said before, i had lots of gear crashing. its all trial and error.

an experienced brewer should not have gear crashing, so thats why UGL gear that easily crashes is not good.

if pharma gear crashes then well. they probably didnt use enough BA or BB. which is not necessarily a bad thing since the stuff is toxic and thats what they are probably consider more important than stability at high concentrations, lol.
do they even use BB in pharma grade test? not familiar with the amounts of solvents they use. i know test E can be stable without any BB at all at lower concentrations for example.

haha now you just took any doubt away that you are a fkin idiot. Firstly yes pharma companies do use BB in some preparations and BA is not used to help make the hormone stay in solution it's used as an aid to prevent bacteria forming.

and you think the pharma company just left out some solvents ? lmfao these are companies that are strictly regulated and monitored, they're not some "experienced" brewer like you, brewing up a few hundred ml to punt out to their friends. you don't think they run tests on their finished products to make sure they contain what they say they do? to avoid facing million pound law suits and or having their licenses taken away. But you think "they just left some solvents out"
haha

you keep going on as if it's some big disaster if you make gear that is too high concentration and crashes. it really isn't , all you need to do is fliter some more oil and solvent and add to the solution FIXED, probably take 5 or 10 mins. if it's not stupid high concentration don't even need to bother with that, if you don't mind the slight inconvenience of heating before jab.

If I was making it to sell than yeh I probably wouldn't try making 250mg/ml cyp with regular solvents, as I wouldn't want to risk fkin clueless idiots thinking the gear was sht/going to crystalise in their leg etc etc , but as it's only for me I don't really give a sht as I know the gear is good/sterile and it's no problem.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2014, 01:18:04 PM »
haha now you just took any doubt away that you are a fkin idiot. Firstly yes pharma companies do use BB in some preparations and BA is not used to help make the hormone stay in solution it's used as an aid to prevent bacteria forming.

wrong ::)
i never said that the PURPOSE of BA is to keep the hormone in solution.
thats what the BB is for.
of course preventing bacteria growth is the purpose of BA, yes.

nonetheless BA has STRONG solvent properties. just going from 2 to 3-4% BA can make a solution stable. MG for MG its much stronger than BB for that purpose. not the most intelligent use for BA, but it works.

as i expected, you have no clue about brewing.

oh, and i know this is getbig and were all big fucking internet gangsters, but no need to be that offensive all the time.

can we quit the bitchfight now?

just stating a) facts b) my opinion

accept em or ignore em

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »
wrong ::)
i never said that the PURPOSE of BA is to keep the hormone in solution.
thats what the BB is for.
of course preventing bacteria growth is the purpose of BA, yes.

nonetheless BA has STRONG solvent properties. just going from 2 to 3-4% BA can make a solution stable. MG for MG its much stronger than BB for that purpose. not the most intelligent use for BA, but it works.

as i expected, you have no clue about brewing.

oh, and i know this is getbig and were all big fucking internet gangsters, but no need to be that offensive all the time.

can we quit the bitchfight now?

just stating a) facts b) my opinion

accept em or ignore em

hahaha stating facts? you weren't even aware that BB was used in pharma grade gear. oh yeh and of course Bayer just sometimes "forgot to add in some solvents"

and only a fkin idiot would use high concentrate BA to help with gear holding, high concentration BA causes horrendous pip for most, mix that with a high hormone concentrate, and that's a fkin great combination genius.

go and do something you have knowledge in, like sucking your boyfriend's dick or something, and stop spouting sht you know fk all about

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2014, 09:03:52 PM »
Here's an interesting side note on my legal test (testosterone prescribed by your doctor and purchased at a pharmacy). My preferred pharmacy was filling it in 10 mil vials which would last me three months. The last time I tried to get it filled they (for the second time in the last couple of years) said they had to fill it one month at a time using 3, 2 mil vials. Their reason was because corporate won't let them fill it for 3 months in the larger vial because they don't make any money off it.

I had them transfer the prescription to a different pharmacy. When I didn't hear anything from the new pharmacy, I stopped in to check on what was going on. The clerk told me they never got the prescription and further, they also could only fill it by the month because it was no longer available in 10 mil vials.

Apparently, you cannot move a prescription more than one time without having your doctor write a new one. I called my doctor to do this for me. The last pharmacy filled it for three months with no problem. So I was good to go.

A couple of days later, the second pharmacy called me to tell me my prescription was ready for pick up. I called them back, spoke to the manager and recounted my experience with their clerk. He apologized. A few days following this I got another phone message from them telling me my prescription was ready for pickup.

I went in to the pharmacy and they'd filled it as written for 10 mil. Although this was supposed to be a three month supply, the prescription indicated I could refill it in 30 days. So thinking more is better than less and since the co-pay was only $7.00 I picked up this prescription too. So presently I have six months supply.

I am anxious to see if my medical insurance picks up on the someone's mistake or not. If not, I will let them refill it in a month as well as having the other (last) pharmacy refill that prescription in three months. I only inject 150 mg a week. It looks as if I wanted to boost that up a lot, I could at this point.

Maybe I will have tales of roid rage to share soon....or not.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2014, 01:23:11 AM »
hahaha stating facts? you weren't even aware that BB was used in pharma grade gear. oh yeh and of course Bayer just sometimes "forgot to add in some solvents"

and only a fkin idiot would use high concentrate BA to help with gear holding, high concentration BA causes horrendous pip for most, mix that with a high hormone concentrate, and that's a fkin great combination genius.

go and do something you have knowledge in, like sucking your boyfriend's dick or something, and stop spouting sht you know fk all about
::) ok kid
grow up or get into bitch fights with your kindergarden buddies please.