Author Topic: you see that idiot on O'Reilly  (Read 3697 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
you see that idiot on O'Reilly
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:54:23 PM »
"I basically represent the majority position" on 9/11

hahahh what an idiot.  it is very hard to  believe these people are out there
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
Re: you see that idiot on O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
can you b ack up that most americans dont believe the "the world is flat" with recent polling data
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »
do people believe everythig in the 9/11 report?  probably not

but saying that does not mean they are backers of this bizarre, fantasy plot
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:26:50 PM »
do people believe everythig in the 9/11 report?  probably not

but saying that does not mean they are backers of this bizarre, fantasy plot

Cav,

It is what it is.

People aren't buying the real story.  Of course there are varying degrees of who believes what.  But the fact that such numbers believe there are outright lies about the most major event in our lifetimes (which is justifying horrible events which will last the next 10-20-30 years), at the very least, a proper investigation is in order, IMO.

But hey, everyone has an opinion.  You started this thread.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »
bill made a good point. with all of the anti-bush media,,how come nobody has come out with any evidence?
of course CT'ers will say the government controlls the media. which is obvious bullshit.

if the government controlls the media, they should have no problem controlling the polls.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 12:31:23 AM »
Yeah,I saw that idiot on O'Reilly.....his name was Bill O'Reilly.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 12:39:18 AM »
Yeah,I saw that idiot on O'Reilly.....his name was Bill O'Reilly.

ya real dumb..he's got a doctrine from harvard. and his ratings last month beat every 8 o'clock news shows COMBINED. i see how that makes liberals mad

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 03:54:04 AM »
ya real dumb..he's got a doctrine from harvard. and his ratings last month beat every 8 o'clock news shows COMBINED. i see how that makes liberals mad

Who gives a shit about his doctrine from Harvard. I am no Liberal but  I can't stand him..he IS an arrogant know it all who needs to be bitch slapped by one of his guests that he so rudely cuts off mid sentence when they have an opinion other than his.

No spin zone my foot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 04:00:56 AM »
What the hell is a doctrine from Harvard?  Is that like a letter from Harvard telling Billy to cool it.  :-\  The Harvard Doctrine says, "Billy STFU" ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 07:13:36 AM »
bill made a good point. with all of the anti-bush media,,how come nobody has come out with any evidence?
of course CT'ers will say the government controlls the media. which is obvious bullshit.

if the government controlls the media, they should have no problem controlling the polls.

Excellent point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 07:32:55 AM »

Clinton is the poster child for the Dem party.

And he's not exactly a Rhodes Scholar....

...is he?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 08:36:52 AM »
yes I did start teh thread.  My initial point was that this guy was an idiot. When asked why no respectable or responsible news organization has ever reported any of this stuff his response was. "well, they did....one time. for some reason they published it once and stopped."

It would only be the story of the century, but yeah, one small article published by the BBC and thats enough.

Poll questions are often very vague and ambiguous. Not as revealing in certain aspects as in others (a yes no compared to an openended question).

O'Reilly gets on my nerves-thinks he knows everything and is smug. But i watch him sometimes as his show is more entertaining than any other at 8 pm, which is why he dominates cable news.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 08:55:05 AM »
cav,

look at the relationships between the govt, wall street, the military spending complex, and the media.  You will see they are connected at many levels, that people move from one to the other very fluidly, and their goals are the same.

IMO, it was determined early on that 9/11 was "what's best for US' long term goals".  And all they had to do was influence the interests of the heads of these media companies (whther it be cash, threats, or similiar longterm goals), and the companies will do what their bosses say. Period.  You think the ban on showing WTC7 on CNN came from Anderson Cooper? Hell no!  Came from CNN ownership.

If you don't believe there's an info war, propaganda war going on, you should look into it more.  They released the pentagon 5 frames, three days before the french book "The Big Lie" hit bookstores.  Was this a coincidence?  They released the other 4 frames of the pentagon fire, immediately after "the Power Hour" showed viewers the pentagon hole and debris was scientifically inexplainable.   

It's a very clear info/prop war.  They release what they need to, to keep public opinoin swayed.  You had Leno and two shills, bashing the 911 movement last week.  Is this because Leno wanted this?  Or because NBC/GE said they needed to target a specific demo with their version.

All they have to do is answer the questions.  Shows us the 85 Pentagon tapes you said existed, then didn't exist.  Instead, they spend a lot of time and effort bashing people who just want questions about DEAD AMERICANS answered.  Weird.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 09:02:48 AM »
his doctrine? ;D Is that where he borrowed Christianity?  ;)
follow the arrows

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 09:50:30 AM »
"the principle— which is quite true in itself — that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily,"

If what you believe is true this quote certainly applies here. 
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 11:38:38 AM »
I believe the US popupation - since we're making the sacrifices for war - should get closure on the iten which led us to war.  There sure will never be a WMD investigation.