Author Topic: Does anyone believe we are over in Iraq because of...  (Read 5876 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Does anyone believe we are over in Iraq because of...
« on: December 20, 2006, 12:04:19 PM »
the Zionists?  I watched a clip with David Duke with Wolf Blitzer saying we are over because of that.  If that's true I would be pissed.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=808f230b49
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Does anyone believe we are over in Iraq because of...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 12:12:17 PM »
Israel has a ton of influence on the United States and its policies. If Iran gets its reactor running then US will attack Iran on behalf of Israel. The Israeli influence on US foreign policy is pretty transparent.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »
the Zionists?  I watched a clip with David Duke with Wolf Blitzer saying we are over because of that.  If that's true I would be pissed.

no

we are there becuase of economic and geopolitical interests.

As far as millitarily, we have Kuwait and Afghanistan as areas we can project power from.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 12:14:45 PM »
No offense, but if we are there for the Jews or any other group then that is retarded.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »
I don't know much about David Duke, but so far I think I like him.
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 12:16:57 PM »
no

As far as millitarily, we have Kuwait and Afghanistan as areas we can project power from.

Don't tell me that Israel doesn't influence US policy when they clearly do.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »
I support Bush and the Republican party but we seriously need to pull troops out of Iraq and let them police themselves.  It didn't work in Vietnam and it ain't workin now.  The Marines are getting worked just like they did in Vietnam.  Sappers killed soldiers just like IEDs are doinf now.  You think the Corps would have learned this by now.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 12:18:36 PM »
no

Fact is that one of reasons US wont pull out of Iraq is because they want to attack Iran on behalf of Israel.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »
Fact is that one of reasons US wont pull out of Iraq is because they want to attack Iran on behalf of Israel.
We need to let the Middle East implode and go pick up the pieces afterward.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:21:11 PM »
I support Bush and the Republican party but we seriously need to pull troops out of Iraq and let them police themselves.  It didn't work in Vietnam and it ain't workin now.  The Marines are getting worked just like they did in Vietnam.  Sappers killed soldiers just like IEDs are doinf now.  You think the Corps would have learned this by now.

Thought you were smarter than that? Bush clearly does not represent trational conservative values, such as decreased role of government, low spending, and various other libertarian values.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 12:23:32 PM »
Thought you were smarter than that? Bush clearly does not represent trational conservative values, such as decreased role of government, low spending, and various other libertarian values.
Lol.  If we weren't in a conflict I think we would have less government involvement. Spending is high, maybe he should do soemthing about it.  I think major problems are military spending when we don't need to be in Iraq any longer and all the money spent on illegal immigrants.  I disagree with his "guest worker" position.  i think McCain would have been better but can't change the past.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 12:24:07 PM »
We need to let the Middle East implode and go pick up the pieces afterward.

They are imploding partially because of the US. If the US pulled out then Iran would storm into Iraq and turn it into its sister shia state. What Iran wants to do most is become the super power and dominate the middle east, which isn't anything different then what the US is doing.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »
They are imploding partially because of the US. If the US pulled out then Iran would storm into Iraq and turn it into its sister shia state. What Iran wants to do most is become the super power and dominate the middle east, which isn't anything different then what the US is doing.
(My typical response) Send in covert units to stir shit up in Iran, not that there aren't already.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 12:26:10 PM »
Lol.  If we weren't in a conflict I think we would have less government involvement. Spending is high, maybe he should do soemthing about it.  I think major problems are military spending when we don't need to be in Iraq any longer and all the money spent on illegal immigrants.  I disagree with his "guest worker" position.  i think McCain would have been better but can't change the past.

I don't really see any politician that stands for old school classical liberal ideals. This sucks!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 12:27:41 PM »
I don't really see any politician that stands for old school classical liberal ideals. This sucks!
I am def conservative so that is fine by me but I think everyone is too moderate these days.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 12:28:42 PM »
(My typical response) Send in covert units to stir shit up in Iran, not that there aren't already.

We should just leave the Middle East alone for now. Iran wont attack Israel, no fuckin way, they're not stupid. Those who compare Iran to Nazi Germany, this isn't Europe and if Iran takes Iraq then it isn't America's fucking business.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 12:29:09 PM »
Agreed.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
no

why do you assume this is extraneous to the zionist agenda?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
I am def conservative so that is fine by me but I think everyone is too moderate these days.

conservative = classical liberal

like I believe in the right to bear fire arms, free speech, decreased role of government, Decriminalization of drugs, no market restrictions, strong national defense, no feeding worthless pieces of shit etc.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 12:37:58 PM »
conservative = classical liberal

like I believe in the right to bear fire arms, free speech, decreased role of government, Decriminalization of drugs, no market restrictions, strong national defense, no feeding worthless pieces of shit etc.
Ah, then we are in agreement except for the drug part.  8)
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 05:34:51 PM »
It is a part of why we are in Iraq... a very strong part... Is it the only reason, well no, of course not.  No I don't like Duke, or Wolfe Blitzer ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 09:02:03 PM »
.hose who compare Iran to Nazi Germany, this isn't Europe and if Iran takes Iraq then it isn't America's fucking business.

Well america now has close to a trillion reasons to not let Iran take Iraq...The american government only cares about money...They are not going to spend 2 billion a month and not get anything back in the end...I think Iran taking over Iraq is for sure america's business considering the reserves that Iraq has...Do you really believe that america should allow Iran to take over Iraq and use Euros instead of dollars in terms of selling their oil?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
NO we are not there because of Zonism..
yeesh i keep posting the fucking vid with the fucking answer thats relevant but people wont watch it and then ,...never mind.

if ya give a shit watch this end 2 end

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6692952930996256219&q=ufo+the+greatest+story+ever+denied
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=808f230b49

Amazing that this clown still draws national attention.  Does he even have a job? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 10:15:26 PM »
Amazing that this clown still draws national attention.  Does he even have a job? 
Are you talking about republicans in general or just this one ;D