Author Topic: Coming to terms with the way the world is...  (Read 1529 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Coming to terms with the way the world is...
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:18:38 PM »
Okay, it was only this year that I learned the many anomalies in the 9/11 story, and came to the position we need a second investigation.  it was only this year I learned the WMD were a load of horsecrap to get us into war.  And it was only this year that I realized the Bush doctrine is a three-country clusterfck, designed to drag out over 7 years and cost a great deal of money and lives.  It's lies, it's greed, and it is how the world is.

Now what?

I don't want become one of those guys who spends his years bitching about the way things are (never been like this until recent), and I am certainly not one of those meathead idiots who wants a revolution (which would leave our country in horrible shape and cost many innocent lives).  I think the only thing I can do at this point is hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and vote for people I believe won't repeat the atrocities of this admin.

So i am beginning to think, in my ever-evolving ways, that it's time to move on from being a media nut and message board debater.  Perhaps buy some stock in wackenhut, exxon, haliburton and the other firms that will make a killing off the killing.  But I'm just gonna vote, keep my beliefs strong but stop wasting time arguing day in and day out, and protect my assets based upon the financial climate these troubles beget.  Politics, which I used to enjoy, is becoming soemthing filthy and evil, and I am tired of it.  Meltdown over.

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Coming to terms with the way the world is...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 07:46:27 PM »
thats what i do. i vote and try to do whats right in life,, i cant worry about what others do or say.

i provide the best life possible for my family,, and i take care of my wife. the rest falls into place

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »
Okay, it was only this year that I learned the many anomalies in the 9/11 story, and came to the position we need a second investigation.  it was only this year I learned the WMD were a load of horsecrap to get us into war.  And it was only this year that I realized the Bush doctrine is a three-country clusterfck, designed to drag out over 7 years and cost a great deal of money and lives.  It's lies, it's greed, and it is how the world is.

Now what?

I don't want become one of those guys who spends his years bitching about the way things are (never been like this until recent), and I am certainly not one of those meathead idiots who wants a revolution (which would leave our country in horrible shape and cost many innocent lives).  I think the only thing I can do at this point is hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and vote for people I believe won't repeat the atrocities of this admin.

So i am beginning to think, in my ever-evolving ways, that it's time to move on from being a media nut and message board debater.  Perhaps buy some stock in wackenhut, exxon, haliburton and the other firms that will make a killing off the killing.  But I'm just gonna vote, keep my beliefs strong but stop wasting time arguing day in and day out, and protect my assets based upon the financial climate these troubles beget.  Politics, which I used to enjoy, is becoming soemthing filthy and evil, and I am tired of it.  Meltdown over.

grow old and die

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »

Now what?

It for sure would be an easier life to live if you just obey like they want you to but don't do it...Making some money is great but it comes with a price...That price is fear...Keep doing what your doing 240...The guys calling you a nut are afraid of guys like you...These people are so afraid of their own government that they would rather believe the lies then know what is really going on...240, you are the most entaining person on this site...