Author Topic: William Rodriguez 911 eyewitness reports  (Read 5663 times)

sandycoosworth

William Rodriguez 911 eyewitness reports
« on: December 21, 2006, 10:02:06 AM »
http://www.jonhs.net/911/william_rodriguez.htm

this guy saved dozens of people on 911, he was the last non emergency survivor pulled from the wreeckage ... listen to what he has to say its amazing

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: William Rodriguez 911 eyewitness reports
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 10:08:14 AM »
here we go again with the janitor.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »
he was there

you were not

shut the fuck up :)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »
i know plenty of people who were there. i was 5 miles away. thousands of people have the opposite story of what the janitor has said. but everytime you see someone claiming what you believe in,, you automatically parade them on here like you just found the smoking gun. for every nutjob theres 50 people proving them wrong.. you guys are trying really hard, but 7 years later and you still got shit.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:18:05 AM »
i know plenty of people who were there. i was 5 miles away. thousands of people have the opposite story of what the janitor has said. but everytime you see someone claiming what you believe in,, you automatically parade them on here like you just found the smoking gun. for every nutjob theres 50 people proving them wrong.. you guys are trying really hard, but 7 years later and you still got shit.

were any of them 20 year employees?

were any of them internationally recognized as heros?

where are the videos of their accounts?

i repeat, shut the f**k up

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »
I'm in Queens NYC and a lot of people here are skeptical of the official story. And this isn't because they hate Bush, or because they're ct'ers, but they are skeptical and want to know more on what went down.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »
you haven't seen all the video's out there? you guys so far have 2. one is a senile army guy,,the other is a janitor. wow, you guys are closing in

240. your such a loser.. "im retiring from 911". i knew that was bullshit

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 10:34:10 AM »
you haven't seen all the video's out there? you guys so far have 2. one is a senile army guy,,the other is a janitor. wow, you guys are closing in

In all fairness,  IMO 240, Sandy, & Co.  are not losers.   They are very passionate about what they believe even if it's mostly conjecture.   

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 10:39:24 AM »

its been previously established you are too stupid to explain things too (unlike at least the other skeptics like joker) ... but now you are being very disrespectful to a man who put his life on the line several times over to save dozens of people

sandycoosworth

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 10:43:21 AM »
In all fairness,  IMO 240, Sandy, & Co.  are not losers.   They are very passionate about what they believe even if it's mostly conjecture.   

my best guess is 911 was an inside job, but i acknowledge it is simply a guess(albiet i think a much more plausible guess than the "official story") ... i try to never believe in anything because it implies you are saying something is a fact with no proof

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »
my best guess is 911 was an inside job, but i acknowledge it is simply a guess(albiet i think a much more plausible guess than the "official story") ... i try to never believe in anything because it implies you are saying something is a fact with no proof

wow,, your actually not sounding like a stupid asshole. but theres 10x more evidence for the official story, then their is for the CT's.. you could make a good prosecuter,, but if you were a judge, you would be sending people to jail based on a "hunch"

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »
theres 10x more evidence for the official story, then their is for the CT's..

this is whats known as an unqualified and unquantified statement ... the kind of thing a "stupid asshole" would say :)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »
you guys always pull up some bullshit info, and i always have an explanation.

your story is very very weak. absolutely zero evidence,,just twisted facts, and lies.

in any disaster in the world there will be 'weird' things that happen.
lets start up a new CT using hurricane katrina. you could easily say that once the storm was comming, the government put explosives in the Levey's. i mean those levey's shouldn't have failed. plus look at all those buses that weren't used. none of the hundreds of city school buses moved before the storm. why did it take so long for the recovery efforts to start. it must have been an inside job. or,, was it just a natural disaster and people and things got F-ed up?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
no katrina was an inside job. those levey's were strong enough to hold the water. the city school buses weren't used because bush ordered them not too. bush thought that with the upcoming election, the liberal new orleans would hurt him. so he flooded the area and put the survivors in conservative areas were there vote wouldnt count. there are eye witnesses that saw the levey's being blown out by explosives. the rescuers were ordered not to move in. in every natural disaster in history fema was responded in less than 5 minutes. one of the most credible witnesses to the levey bombings was the local high school janitor, named groundskeeper willie. if you dont believe me then your just a stupid sheep.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »
for some people its juuuust not acceptable at all..at any cost...to think...it might just not have been brownies that did it...

their universe comes tumbling...

they lose that whole...'them people' security..

:-\
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »
100 years ago they blew the levy to flood the poor part of town and save the rich

wouldnt surprise me in the least if history repeated itself ... much easier to rebuild govent housing than historical buildings

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 01:03:43 PM »
for some people its juuuust not acceptable at all..at any cost...to think...it might just not have been brownies that did it...

their universe comes tumbling...

they lose that whole...'them people' security..

:-\

people dont want to accept the fact their government isnt altruistic, its human ... kind of like the day you find out your parents arent perfect or there is no santa :(

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »
yep.

kh300 is a child here.  no longer worth the time.  he's on team beach bum.

i still cant understand why your arguing 911. you said that you retired,, so what happend?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 04:12:08 PM »
i could care less that the diameter of the hole isnt perfectly equal to the diameter. if you take a recking ball to a building, will the diameter of the ball be equal to the hole?

is this all you got. the dna evidence, the plane materials found, the crash scene which couldn't have been caused by a missile, the cell phone calls made from the plane. and the 100 eye witnesses that saw the plane hit.. great detective work there 240.

heres the list of the eye witnesses. and dont give me that bullshit that they were 'staged' there. or that there being blackmailed.
http://www.geocities.com/someguyyoudontknow33/witnesses.htm

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 04:41:17 PM »
i dont have the kind of time on my hands like you do,, i only know that your argument is the plane is 125' wide and the whole is smaller,, its because the wings broke off.

for arguments sake,, ill give you whatever you want to believe about the hole.. now what about all the evidence i said before, and the 100 witnesses,, what do you have to say about that?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 05:17:10 PM »
i can look out my window right now and see a helicopter flying,, big deal. so the dna evidence and the 100 eye witnesses that saw a plane isnt good enough for you?
you'll find one person that says something different and disregard what the majority says

if i investigate a murder on the street,, and i have 10 eye witnesses,, i'll get 8 that say the saw the same thing, then a few others with different stories..happens every time. but guess what the jury will go on.. the majority.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 05:35:40 PM »
how did i know you wernt goin to answer my questions.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 08:49:09 PM »
KH..I challenge you to spend 1 week investigating 911. But make sure u spend it entirely on CT sites. 1 full week. You will be absolutely convinced that it was an inside job. I promise to deprogram u after. Never mind that for every "eyewitness" who saw explosions..there are 10 who didn't. Never mind that nobody can tell how the buildings fell because a plane that big has never hit a building that big, with those exact circumstances. Never mind that nobody here can tell u what kind of missle hit the Pentagon but any fairly larg missle would have made a bigger explosion. How come there are no plane parts, tail etc sticking out of the WTC towers? Not enough plane parts at the Pentagon..well a plane is not made out of indestructable material..so it can ..i don't know.... fly....so there's that. There are no points that can't be sucessfully debated. Nobody here is  structural engineer, explosives expert, NTSB rep, NYPD/FDNY at the WTC, at the Pentagon, on the planes,  works for NORAD..in short no first person evidence or testimony. So all th CT guy can rely is CT sites for evidence. If you want a smoking gun..the smoking gun is that nobody could keep their mouth shut on something this vast. Nobody debates that point. I on't be convinced by a CT site. UFO's are far more believable.
L

sandycoosworth

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »
actually, there were many large plane parts recovered from the WTC, but none from the field in PA and next to nothing from the pentagon

as for witnesses, maybe the reason you dont hear from more of them is the same reason every major broadcaster refused to air footage of tower 7 falling ;)

and speak of the devil .... leave the twin towers aside for a moment and look at tower 7 ... if you are comfortable with the idea that it is the first steel framed building to collapse from fire alone in history,  more power 2 you

if not, well they cant bring a building down in 7 hrs with fires inside it so.... :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »
My point and i won't debate this anymore , I was on the ground floor of 240's 911 thread explosion, was that nothing has ever happend like this before. I'm not a structural engineer I don't know.
L