Author Topic: William Rodriguez 911 eyewitness reports  (Read 5664 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: William Rodriguez 911 eyewitness reports
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 08:03:16 AM »
were any of them 20 year employees?

were any of them internationally recognized as heros?

where are the videos of their accounts?

i repeat, shut the f**k up
you're canadian

shut the fuck up

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 08:06:21 AM »
actually, there were many large plane parts recovered from the WTC, but none from the field in PA and next to nothing from the pentagon
oh, really, you fucking moron?  stop getting your info from 9/11 'truth' websites. . . stupid fucking canadian, get a life.

757 wreckage at the pentagon:
http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 08:39:18 AM »
Delusional, herein lies the problem.  Shown is less than 1000 pounds of debris- do you agree or disagree?

The plane was 125 tons of steel and other materials.

Now, if we can accept that the plane shredded into dust upon impact (which we can see in many videos of plane crash tests), we cannot accept that the "landing gear" punched a perfect 16-foot diameter hole through 3 straight buildings.  Just not logical.  In the F16 videos, that plane turns to powder.  No landing gear punch perfect holes.  If the force is enough to vaporize the 6-tons engines, why not the wheels? 

I coudl accept the lack of debris if not for the hole.  And I could accept the hole if not for the lack of debris.  But you're trying to sell a scenario where debris had the force to punch perfect big hole thru 3 reinforced buildings, but not enough to keep itself from turning to dust. 

It's impossible.
to simplify the debate, you think the government planted those wrecked 757 parts at the pentagon, after they shot a missile into it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2006, 08:44:21 AM »
to simplify the debate, you think the government planted those wrecked 757 parts at the pentagon, after they shot a missile into it?

No, you're complicating the debate by introduce politics and military scenarios. 

I'm telling you that they've flown lots of planes into buildings, testing and real accidents.  Buildings are tough and planes delicate.

You can have the hole if the plane is strong, or the lack of debris if the plane shredded.  But think about the mass, velocity, and integrity of an object which can drill and clean perfect hole, in AND out of three VERY strong buildings.  Then, after punching out that 3rd clean hole, it suddenly decides to evaporate, and has nothing to do with the blue tarped object carried out of that same area immediately after? ;)

LOL... come on DL, you're bordering on self-owning by defending this lame story.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 08:57:07 AM »
did any of you actually watch the clip?

i think its incredibly agrrogant some of you say "oh hes just a janitor" ... hes a janitor who worked there for 20 years, had one of 5 master keys for the north tower, turned down political office and millions because he would rather find out why hundreds of his friends died that day and why there were explosions going off all around him and BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE STRIKE ...

he had firemen and or police with him almost every step of the way so what he says can be cross referenced here:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

i dont think what he says should he taken as gospel, but to not even listen to his eye witness testimony is akin to sticking your head in the sand