Author Topic: Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?  (Read 24693 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 01:28:34 PM »
You tell me the difference? why is 3 years of life different from 2 weeks. And if Camel Jockey's argument is "it's her kid" then when that kid is 3, 4, 10, 14 etc. it is still "her kid" so why can't she off him/her then?

You're comparing a fetus that can't survive on it's own to that of a 3 year old child or a handicapped person or and elderly person. Do you really expect me to take what you say seriously?

Why can't you just debate without using INSANE analogies that only make you look like a lunatic?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 01:31:03 PM »
You're comparing a fetus that can't survive on it's own to that of a 3 year old child or a handicapped person or and elderly person. Do you really expect me to take what you say seriously?

Why can't you just debate without using INSANE analogies that only make you look like a lunatic?

because I haven't met many 3 year olds that can survive on their own or 10 year olds for that matter. oops guess your argument wasn't a very well thought out one. That fetus is just as much a human as the 3 year old. You can't deny that because science proves it and I know how you big bang theory guys love their science!
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 01:31:34 PM »
You tell me the difference? why is 3 years of life different from 2 weeks. And if Camel Jockey's argument is "it's her kid" then when that kid is 3, 4, 10, 14 etc. it is still "her kid" so why can't she off him/her then?

By your logic I'm commiting murder every time I masturbate.  ::) Few hours old sperm cells to 3 years old kid, no difference there...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »
That fetus is just as much a human as the 3 year old.

That's a matter of opinion. I don't see the fetus coming out and saying "go, go ggaga"

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 01:34:10 PM »
because I haven't met many 3 year olds that can survive on their own or 10 year olds for that matter. oops guess your argument wasn't a very well thought out one. That fetus is just as much a human as the 3 year old. You can't deny that because science proves it and I know how you big bang theory guys love their science!

I meant without an incubator Einstein, I would have thought that would have been obvious.  ::)
Last time I checked 99% of babies don't need incubators, but premature fetuses do.
P.S. The Big Bang Theory is a little too vague for my tastes.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
By your logic I'm commiting murder every time I masturbate.  ::) Few hours old sperm cells to 3 years old kid, no difference there...

Wow are you a jackass, if you read up you would see my logic is that life begins at conception. I know you would have no idea what that really entails but it doesn't happen in your belly button after jacking off.
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 01:36:57 PM »
So what if I shoot up some chick then stick my hand in her vagina to scoop out the semen? Am I commiting murder?   ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »
So what if I shoot up some chick then stick my hand in her vagina to scoop out the semen? Am I commiting murder?   ;D

Once again you prove you don't realize how it works, crazy how some people go all their life without getting laid. You won't get all billion for one, it only takes one. and again conception isn't when you fill a woman up with seed, it is when the sperm and egg become one.
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »
Once again you prove you don't realize how it works, crazy how some people go all their life without getting laid. You won't get all billion for one, it only takes one. and again conception isn't when you fill a woman up with seed, it is when the sperm and egg become one.

You cannot come up with any solution or alternatives, so you resort to insults. I know what conception is, but it's fun jesting with you and seeing you compare apples to oranges.  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »
You cannot come up with any solution or alternatives, so you resort to insults. I know what conception is, but it's fun jesting with you and seeing you compare apples to oranges.  ;D

Look you are a true clown and I applaud you for that, you excel at it. I know libs hate holding people responsible for their actions and having mothers take care of their baby but that is how it should be.
gotta love life

Beth Chapman

• Getbig II
  • RIP B.K.
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »
Look you are a true clown and I applaud you for that, you excel at it. I know libs hate holding people responsible for their actions and having mothers take care of their baby but that is how it should be.

Please stop posting.  Your dribble is ruining it for anyone who wants to argue against Roe v. Wade here for many weeks to come. 
You don't have the intillectual firepower to do battle here. 

I'll help you grasp what is going on here.  ieffinhatecardio is saying he can understand your stance.  He is saying he can see why people would think abortion is wrong.  He's rhetorically asking how the world would look, and how we would be able to take care of those children that aren't aborted. 

You just keep telling him that it is wrong....to which he's not disagreeing. 

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2007, 03:13:11 PM »
That would be the Supreme court.  Roe V. Wade.

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2007, 03:18:41 PM »
Abortion is necessary as it prevents unwanted babies from coming into the world.
What if a woman makes a mistake and gets pregnant?
What if she can't afford to look after the child?
What if she doesn't want to go through the labor of pregnancy?
You're gonna tell her that she's evil for aborting, but are you willing to take responsibility for the the child? If not then shut the fuck up.
1. Contraception works and is free at free clinics
2. Use contraception or don't open your legs for any guy and get knocked up
3. My dad always told me that if I'm responsible enought to have sex then I am "responsible" enough to take care of a child
4. Think before you spread your legs
5. It is evil and she is stupid
6. I would take responsibility, like the people before us did

A majority of this is perpetrated by the poor, especially urban blacks, who pop out 3-5 kids before they are 20 and burden us with the bill.  They see their mothers do the same thing and follow suit.  As my priest has said, "Women, don't let the men have it so easy."

The key is, if you wanna fuck and don't want to use birth control or can't keep it zipped up, then pay the price and be responsible.
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
hi berserker!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »
That has to be dealt with I understand that. But do really support murdering babies because we don't have room? Why stop there? we have thousands of handicapped people that can't contribute to socitey and just sit in assisted living homes until death. Where do you make the distinction?

Seems like MM69 doesn't have an answer to the solution of unwanted babies.

Don't abort them and it will all work itself out?  Then people will rant and rave about people bleeding society dry with welfare, medicare.   Some children in foster homes and adoptive care don't rise above poverty level, little or no schooling and end up being more of a menance to society than a productive person contributing to it.

That is why the woman decides what to do with her body.

Maybe if the man knew the woman wanted to abort, he would step up to the plate.  Allow her to be a surrogate mother to their baby.  After she gives birth, she gives up all parternity rights and he goes off to be a single parent. 

And they lived happily ever after...

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »
Or maybe parents should instill some values in their kids not to slut around and to use contraception.  It's free ya know.  Tell these stupid women to stop having 5 welfare babies they can't afford by not sleeping around the hood or the trailer park.
Squishy face retard

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 03:48:11 PM »
Cap86,
Reading your posts on different boards of getbig, it is obvious that you are prejudiced against black people.
You have blinders on when it comes to minority and welfare.  You focus on urban centers as the cause of poor, unplanned pregnancies, etc

Check your 2006 US census,  You will see that the majority of people on welfare are white.
Or better yet, just watch Jerry springer.

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »
Or maybe parents should instill some values in their kids not to slut around and to use contraception.  It's free ya know.  Tell these stupid women to stop having 5 welfare babies they can't afford by not sleeping around the hood or the trailer park.
I'm sorry Sandra, do blacks live in the trailer park?

BTW, in MY everyday life, I see a majority of black and hispanics who are poor and have shitload of children.  Condoms and BC pills are alot cheaper in the long run.  Like your female coutnerpart on here I offer the following advice....READ POSTS.

Stop turning it into a black thing just because I don't feel for urban blacks.
Squishy face retard

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2007, 04:03:58 PM »
This is the first I noticed that there's a MM69 and a MM72. Thanks for enlightening me.

As for the rest of your post it's ridiculous of course, and the fact that you would even mention the handicapped or elderly analogy essentially proves you have no reasoned answer.

These are the facts, you want to end abortions. Great, I can respect your views on that but you have to have a workable plan for what will happen to the millions of new and unwanted babies when we don't have enough homes for the unwanted babies we have now. These are the facts and there is no disputing them.

I will ask again, what workable plan do you have for housing, nurturing and caring for millions of new unwanted babies?

P.S. I bet you'll never have an answer.

P.S.S. That only makes your argument even weaker than it already is.

no, i can't answer, because it's dumb.
and even if i did, you wouldn't buy it because you have no moral values in your life.  you want to kill innocent humans for an absurd reason.  no morals or a sense of right or wrong.
i don't care about any "workable plan".   i care about human life, defense less ones at that.  you would rather discuss plans and storage. 

and my handicapp analogy does prove something, you avoided it because you judge human life by the value it gives to society. 

and i will ask you again,
what did the baby do to deserve the death penalty??

you can't answer that either. 
W

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
and even if i did, you wouldn't buy it because you have no moral values in your life.  you want to kill innocent humans for an absurd reason.  no morals or a sense of right or wrong.
i don't care about any "workable plan".   i care about human life, defense less ones at that.  you would rather discuss plans and storage. 

and my handicapp analogy does prove something, you avoided it because you judge human life by the value it gives to society. 

Don't worry, Libs would rather rehabillitate criminals rather than give a innocent child the RIGHT to live.
Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »

Nice answer, it sounds like you're getting so frustrated by your inability to actually debate this issue that you've resorted to saying "You have no morals in your life". LOL

Don't worry, Libs would rather rehabillitate criminals rather than give a innocent child the RIGHT to live.

Great post, without an ounce of idiotic rhetoric in it.  ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
It's great to see we have some people here that are actually interested in protecting the most important human right of all: the right to live.
Thread Killer

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2007, 04:18:52 PM »
Many people don't consider this -----> .  a baby. But aside from that, I doubt many women take the decision to have an abortion lightly and often do so after weighing many options.  Some girls are frightened and alone. Others come from very strict, religious families and would be disowned if it came to light that they were pregnant. Still others have found their birth control failed and their men want them to abort.  There are many reasons why women have abortions, but MFL is right. Perhaps if more men stood up to the plate and took their responsibilities as fathers seriously... offered to be single parents to their children, there would be less need for the procedure.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2007, 04:25:32 PM »
Many people don't consider this -----> .  a baby. But aside from that, I doubt many women take the decision to have an abortion lightly and often do so after weighing many options.  Some girls are frightened and alone. Others come from very strict, religious families and would be disowned if it came to light that they were pregnant. Still others have found their birth control failed and their men want them to abort.  There are many reasons why women have abortions, but MFL is right. Perhaps if more men stood up to the plate and took their responsibilities as fathers seriously... offered to be single parents to their children, there would be less need for the procedure.

I agree, it's obviously a very complex issue with some seriously sad stories that aren't as simple as taking a child's life away. 
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2007, 04:27:19 PM »

Great post, without an ounce of idiotic rhetoric in it.  ::)

Hmmm...let's see, care to argue the point because it's very true.

Deedee, what is the excuse for young women?  Men not taking a role is not the reason for all groups of women.  That is something that goes with the values of certain groups.  It also says something about the era today.  Before the 60's, men did marry no matter what.  Men standing up the plate only goes so far.  What if I want the child and she doesn't?  How is that fair to me?
Squishy face retard